Missed the First Thread...What's the deal with Sup Forumsfessor x

SHUT THE FUCK UP CHARLES!!!

He brainrapes his child soldiers and turns them into conformists who will literally die as many times as it takes to glorify Xavier's name.

And all Sup Forums can ever say about him is; "NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo........"

He read the mind of Cable who had been to the future. Upon reading Cable's mind, he saw all the fucking niggers taking over for the rest of the heroes. Knowing he couldn't live on this planet anymore, Sup Forumsfessor x came up with a plan to have himself killed before it would ever happen, being that he was too much of a pussy for suicide.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

>Professor. What's wrong?
>Every day?
>Professor...?
>Every goddamn day. I see her, Scott.
>You see her?
>Yes, Scott, her. Storm. She tends to my garden. She is not quite adapted to the rules of modesty here. I saw Bishop, you know? He was making eyes at Jean, I just know it. I was repulsed, utterly sickened down to my core at the thought of it that most vile of crimes.
>What crimes, Professor.
>Miscegenation, Scott. They are no better than animals and yet... and yet I see Storm come from her room, a towel the only thing separating my eyes from the flesh that God gave her.
>Should I... ask her to be more modest?
>No, Scott, that will not be necessary. I just want to be left alone. I must have time to ruminate on these most distressing thoughts.

Does anyone feel like "secretly an asshole" Professor X is really trite at this point?

It's been done to death. It's not edgy or shocking any more, it's dull. What would actually be edgy is for the Professor to go back to being bald white MLK. What would actually be shocking is a return to altruism and saintliness. You can't go all the way back, but something has to change.

He was never that man. Read comics.

CHARELS NOO

AAARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

>AAAAARRRRUUGGHHHHHHH

The
>PA- P- P0000000O W E R

MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BULATGH WHY DO YOU'D SAY THAT'D NAAAAAMMMMEEEEEEE

>Does anyone feel like "secretly an asshole" Professor X is really trite at this point?
It would be, but the reason it still works is that even though "Xavier's actually a dick" is common and really old in the comics, a lot of adaptations don't dig into his character deep enough to really expose that, so he's still portrayed as this nice guy who's trying to help society.

HHUURRRRDYOU GURDY

AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH!

I'm sure you thought this was funny when you typed it, but you should have made sure it was before you hit 'post'

HIS MIND UNREADA-HHUURRGGHHnaaaaahhhhhhhb

AAAHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

CHAAAAARLES

Nnnnmgggaaaaaaa

HHHURKKKKKKK HOW DO WE

-AAARRUUGGHH

>aaaaaaagggmnnnN

OOHHHHH

AAAAANNNNHHHHHH!

SIKNT!

JEAN I'M SO SOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYY

>SSSKKIIZZZTTTTT

SWEAR MMMMMOOOURTHFULODIKS

AAAAAHHHH!

SSSHHOOOCKKKEERRRR

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MOOOOOOORRRRPH!

>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
AAAHHHHHHRRRRRR
aaaaahhhhhhh

NggggaaaaaaAAAAAANNNGH!

AAAAAAAGH

Marry? Mary Jane?

MAAAAARYYYYY JAAAAAAAANE!!!!

RICHARDS!

The hells your problem?

fuck you, I LOL'd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shocker? Shocker?

SHOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN