How to get autistic Finnish gf?

How to get autistic Finnish gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/3059/the-5-easiest-clubs-in-the-world-to-get-laid
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11559-foreign-men-are-in-high-demand-in-finland.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWUS0Qfc0Q
returnofkings.com/3948/finland-is-honored-to-have-sexual-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

definitely by posting on Sup Forums

That's an artistic Finnish gf :)

Finnish girls are not autistic. Only the men are and the girls are fat disgusting sluts

Gaysex...

you dont

You want those qts all for yourself and telling me lies, aren't you?

No, my gf is Tunisian. I hate all of those whores

be finnish

stop lying, Finnboy

>be literally anything other than finnish
FTFY

Not lying. Come here and take them. They love foreigners. Just remember, I warned you

I only want Katja, you can keep the rest

>tfw no finnish gf
don't remind me

Then come and take her. She is a whore just like all the rest. Just be careful, she will cheat on you as soon as she can. And if a mediterranean guy comes along, she will leave you for him in 2 seconds

>And if a mediterranean guy comes along, she will leave you for him in 2 seconds
You just described a Polish women

I've never been with a Finnish girl...i feel like im missing out for some reason.

Who wants to take me to Finland or Poland?

They aren't as bad as Finnish girls

Finnish girls are literally the easiest in the world
returnofkings.com/3059/the-5-easiest-clubs-in-the-world-to-get-laid
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11559-foreign-men-are-in-high-demand-in-finland.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWUS0Qfc0Q

tbq honest if you want a good nonspoilled girl such Katja you really need to be finnish, there sure are girls that like foreigners but i dont belive op is wanting to have one of that kind.

returnofkings.com/3948/finland-is-honored-to-have-sexual-women
Roosh V talking about how Finnish women weren't offended about the article saying they are the easiest girls in the world. Instead, Finnish sluts were proud of it. Comments also have Finnish whores who celebrate being whores

Yeah.

You really think that girl wouldn't prefer an Italian ?

I-It c-cant be...there cant be easier girls than the british...

good posts

yeah, I want a soul mate, not a whore

I know she wouldnt, see doupt you hadnt most likely personally never gained much or any attention from higher tier females doesnt mean they would just blindly jump on first foreigner.

Also would you prefer italian gf?

katja a qt, too bad she'll die early cause of all those crayons she ate

Then Finnish girls aren't for you

I know Finnish girls. Shit tier. And yes, obviously, I would prefer Italian gf. Finnish girls are the only ones I refuse to date

It's nice seeing how insecure Medi bulls make you people. I might come to say hello some time.

Go ahead mate. I'm not insecure, just disgusted.

Damn look at those swedes too. The lack of sun in those nordic countries really does stuff to your brain.

Seems like you dont, you seem to lean too much for your personal bad experienses. For the record whats your experiences with foreign girls?
Obiviously some lower tier males tend to end with only bad experiences with females.

This, i heard people say the same in every euro country, don't fool youeself. Lowest white trash is trash in every country.

My gf is Tunisian and she is amazing. Caring, loving, loyal, beautiful and kind.
And I used to have good experiences with Finnish girls but in the end they would always turn out as whores

Nah, if you're on Sup Forums you probably a beta introvert med, so you're not a threat.

btw is this the latest photo of Katja on the internet?

I personally know multiple immigrant tunisian sluts and a couple sluts who live in Tunis too. It is true with arabs you are sonewhat safer, but especially with immigrant ones, don't expect them all to be.

>Katja

Is this a Finnish name?

>le only troo nerds go on Sup Forums meme
Sure thing man.

>dem alcohol cheeks
katja has been hitting the vodka

her cheeks are fine, she just get old

Yeah, I know that there are sluts everywhere. Thankfully, some girls are actually good