Any questions about georgia?!

i'am 25 yo guy.you can ask me anything about this tiny country.i will answer truth, cause i have not any complexes.
3 scinificaly and historicaly facts
about georgia:we are first europians
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/745080.stm
we made first wine google.ge/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41977709
and a big guy, stalin was georgian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZ7wXpA3VxQ
on.ge/story/1507-ბექა-ბერიძის-ქართული-სიტყვების-ხელოვნება
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/745080.stm
google.ge/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41977709
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLO5ayXFj8Gw88OCqbyT04dP46rAiPsN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi Zurab

Why do you fucks keep exporting retarded dictators like stalin and erdogan?

How important is Christianity to you guys?
What are the living standards like?

i know, you think i love stalin,but thats wrong.my grandfather died because of her.i dont hate her, i dont love her do you know this: stalin was poet in childhood? i am not here for fight baby, relax.i realy wanna tell unkown facts about georgia and georgians.

for me, i am darwinist.but 90percent of whole population,are fanatic orthodox christian.

What do you think about ur fantastic Georgian characters?

christianity saved my country's ass in past, so i rescpect christians.but i hate people who likes russia because of russia was orthodox christian too.but this type of people are very old generetion.who miss soviet union,actualy they miss their younghood.

I'm sorry but i meant to say "what do u think about fantastic Georgian scripts"?

Also fresh grape juice in Georgia tastes very good

What are some unknown, though important for Georgia, historical events?
What do you learn in school on history classes?

Oltisi, Ardaani, Artanuji, Artvini, and Zaqatala are all rightfully Georgian.

Can you do lezginka?

Opinion on the us state of Georgia

Why should he? He's not a Dagestani.

>stalin was georgian
Do you believe it? If he was Georgian, Kadyrov is Russian, tbqh.
Do some research on his surname's origins please.
But he was a scumbag anyways.

>about georgia:we are first europians
Nowadays you are, but back in USSR Tbilisi was a typical Middle-Eastern city, there was literally the same atmosphere as in average Turkish or Iran cities where a lot of different ethnicities dwell.

Oh shut up please, Georgians have their own kind of the so-called "lezginka".

Literally every Caucasian people has some fast dances which Russians will call "lezginka".

how can Georgians be first Europeans if they aren't European?
did they migrate out of Europe into georgia?

>do you know this: stalin was poet in childhood?
Yup, case closed, its that jap who bought stalins poetry book when he was in georgia

Da i hui s nimi.

>its that jap who bought stalins poetry book when he was in georgia

>mfw

we have our style.its in our blood.
youtu.be/xZ7wXpA3VxQ

And I also ask you to do some research on Iliko Sukhishvili's origins and ethnicity as well. Maybe it will change your mind on some current events in which your country is involved...

Probably because the Soviets moved those people into the cities. In 1910 Baku was mostly Armenian and Georgian

i see, so much hates come from russian "friends" here,i know why, its all about complexes.i dont hate whole russian people, i hate emperialist russians. so relax.

S,-so what do you think about ur unique scripts? I really like them

It is possible to travel alone in Tblisi if I don't speak the language?

I did it, it's possible :)

We hate imperialist Georgians too.

>whine about how you were opressed by big evil empires
>act like even more evil empire on those who are weaker than you

Now blame me for being Kremlinbot (even though you have no clue on what that means and what they usually fight for in online disputes) and ignore all further posts like you always do...

Stop hating muslims. We dindu nuffin we wuz gud boiz

don't start this shit again

Cool
were the locals friendly? How did you managed restaurants, bars, etc?

>Do some research on his surname's origins please.

The origin is uncertain. Perhaps from the name of the village ჯუღაანი (ǯuɣaani) + შვილი (švili). Alternatively, originally an Ossetian surname, going back to Ossetian дзyг (ʒug, “flock”).

so?

of course i love our script.you will like it on.ge/story/1507-ბექა-ბერიძის-ქართული-სიტყვების-ხელოვნება

ps:i love japan culture.i wanna get real kimono.your country have realy great culture.

i dont wanna, start it too.but as you see, so much hate comes from some russians.

That's not because you're Georgian. That's because you've mentioned Stalin as something positive. You shouldn't have done it.

hows your agricultural industry going Ive head your government convinced a bunch of rhodies and afrikaners to set up farms there?

Crimeariver

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

i did not said anything positive about stalin.i just said fact that he is georgian.

>caucasian=european

What do you think about Abkhazia?
How do you feel about russian tourists in your country?

I want to go to Georgia this summer but I am bit confused. Btw, I love nature in Georgia, it is fucking awesome.

You brought at least 2 controversive themes, about WEWUZ first europeans and about Stalin the Big Guy. And now you're wondering why people come here to banter you.

Actually, before Soviets there was Russian Empire. Soviets didn't just rise without any prehistory, you know.

That's because I'm not Russian, I'm Ossetian and Georgian fascists killed a lot of my relatives in their villages in Kareli region and btfod my parents from Tbilisi, which is the reason why we dwell in Vladikavkaz.

How easy would it be for me to communicate to the locals and not get mugged if i went there on holiday, thinking about going

ბიბისის სტატია წაიკითხე ჯიგარო.და საერთოდ, კავკასიური რასას უწოდებენ ევროპულ რასას.ან არიელურ რასას.და მათი აკვანი საქართველოა მეცნიერულად.ეგოს არ ვიბერავ აქ.ფაქტები ამას ამბობს.
Johann Friedrich Blumenbach შეედავე, თუ გინდა.

Which extrasolar planet is this language from?

Fuck off Churka

can somebody translate this

Why did Georgians never conquered/settle/move outside of Georgia?
Why do so few people live in there?
How does one stop Georgians from commiting crimes?

what i think about abkhazia? can you believe if i said i see abkhazia in my dreams very often.i never see abkhazia with my eyes in real life but i have special obssesion for abkhazia.i cant discribe with words.i wanna peace with abkhazians, thats what i think about abkhaz people.i dont wanna lost them.we lost laz people, i dont wanna lost abkhaz's too.

Tell me about the gay communitay in georgia

Do you not believe in God?

Abkhazia is undoubtable part of Georgia. no matter how many years it will be occupied by foreigners, we will return it peacefully or by force.

>How do you feel about russian tourists in your country?
it's weird but most of Georgians are ok with Russian tourists. generally we are not racists people. unless you are muslim or arab. you know Georgians are LARPing as alphas everywhere and its painful for us to see middle easterns trying to steal our waifus... meanwhile Russias are cuckold most of the times, so they are not threat for us. you are welcome Ivan

> I love nature in Georgia
can confirm

>i never see abkhazia with my eyes in real life
Abkhazia is beautiful, you know. Lake Ritsa in particular.

mugged? kidding me? georgian people are very peaceful.i dont wanna praise my country here, but believe me, georgians are very peaceful.

I'm Aryan.

>were the locals friendly?
They were a bit cold to me 2bqh :( but i met one good guy called Zurab in Budapest, and will hang out with him again when in Georgia. Yeah you know every country has good people, and it depends on how lucky u r to meet them :) i actually met one good guy as i told you.
>How did you managed restaurants, bars, etc?
I didn't go to any places since i was extremely poor. but u can transmit what u want to say with physical gestures. Also u should go to Kazbek, which is 3 hours away from Tbilisi by bus, very good natural site to visit.
Thx, i was fascinated by ur elf scripts, and tried to buy some t-shirt but i couldn't :(

Thx for appreciating Japanese cultures. Some of them are controversial, but there certainly are bery good one :DDD
>i wanna get real kimono
Are you a girl perhaps???

Why don't you let South Ossetia be independent country? They deserve it

Well, I don't know what the fuck is going on with this partially recognized country. I was there in 2006, and I don't remember much, but there were poor people and plenty trashed villages. I don't know history, but I wish that they would live in peace.

I don't really care is it part of Georgia or not. I just don't know history, like I said.

South Ossetia is fake and gay. the only true Ossetia is located in north Caucasus, they have nothing to do with Iberian lands.

>rare

what's up with south sudan?

On the UK travel advice it states that muggings are common

Thanks for your answer, I've heard the same, desu.
>russians are cuckold most of the times
Because rich people don't rest in Caucasian region. Poor people mostly brought up by their mothers without alcoholic fathers, so this is logical. And I fucking hate it in most russians. But I can not do a thing about it except preventing this shit in my children.

Don't use this map as an argument, it is completely faked. Why did they give all eastern alanian lands to fictional "durdzuketi"? Learn some archeology before posting.

Also
>Darial (literally Dar-i Alan, the Alan Doors) is Georgian

i don't know.

more like kurd

Is it true that Saakashvili removed corruption but now it returns again?

understandable user. provincials are savages in every country. we have same problem in Georgia. they are making bad stereotypes about Georgians abroad. most of the Russian stereotypes about Georgians are based on poor Georgian provincials (who are mostly gopnik tiers), also we are associated with Chechens and Armenians in Russia. overall Georgians hate Kavkaz subculture and their savage lifestyle...

Dzurdzuketi is name of Vainakh tribes.
Gates of Alans or Iberia were held by Georgians u retarded subhuman. we were keeping doors of Civilizaiton from barbarians like you.

>Gates of Alans or Iberia were held by Georgians u retarded subhuman.
No, in medieval times they weren't. Read some historical sources about them. ACTUAL sources, not some articles on Georgian websites.

>Dzurdzuketi is name of Vainakh tribes.
I know what it is. But archeological data confirms that the land your map shows as "vainakh" were populated by Alans, for example, there was an Alan city near modern Alkhan-kala in Chechenia. And Durdzuketi was located in the mountains, not in the plains

So go learn some history now, retarded rapebaby.

ok, thanks for the tips japanon :)

according to Georgian medieval sources territories up to Dariali were held by Georgian mountaineer communities. there is even Georgian "Gergeti Trinity Church" built in 14th century, also another Georgian church built in Ingushetia "Tkhaba-Yerdy" built in 8th-9th century. during David the Builder, Georgians managed to expand in north and subjugate Alania. Kypchaks moved to Georgia through Alania. Dariali pass was important for Georgia and it was mosltly controled by Georgian monarchs.

show me your unfalsified soruces

why is it always kavkaznigger or turkroach subhuman who's shitting up Georgian threads?

>3 scinificaly and historicaly facts
>about georgia:we are first europians
>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/745080.stm
>we made first wine google.ge/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-41977709
>and a big guy, stalin was georgian.

indeed - no any complexes

I have no qustions yet, but just wanna say I like your counry, it seems very cozy.

>there was literally the same atmosphere as in average Turkish or Iran cities
It's still like that now mate. Tbilisi is just a big eastern style market-city.

I like your country but why is it so much of a meme ? Two separatists regions plus one full of armenians and one full of mudshits

Kavkazniggers are very envious for some reason. they are trying to compete with us, even though they have nothing to be proud lmao. literally niggers that did nothing except pillaging neighbouring provinces

that dance is cool, despite I dislike north caucasian dances and musik, georgian is cool.

Wtf is Saakashvilis endgame?

>Kareli
Kareli is Finland!

a picture is worth a thousand words

აუუ დაიწყო ისევ. გადასახლდი საუდის არაბეთში თუ აზიელობა გინდა

fake news.

Because THEY WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT!

How do you feel about the growing Turkish influence in the region?

there is few gay club in tbilisi.yes, i know men, i know, but i wanna see with my eyes, ts so painful that i cant see that beauty with my eyes.no, as i said, i am 25 guy, i want kimono for decorate wall.man, dont say that, looks like you dont no anything about georgia.ossetians came here late, true ossetian home is north ossetia.only right that ossetians have in georgia is:they can live in georgia.thats all.yes its georgian territory because abkhazs are georgians too.they are angry about stalin and beria, and they are right, but they did too much wrong thing too.but i believe one day we can live in peace again.i realy believe it.

The coup and the terrorist attacks had me pretty nervous. We even had our very own ISIS cell here not too long ago. So yeah, pic related.

>her

I really want to travel to Georgia. Is that a good idea? What's everyday life like? What are the sociocultural problems in your cunt? Do you have any recipes you can share?

its blief.there is ultra nationalist people in georgia, who does not like anyone.they dont like chinse, indian people too.they are ultra nationalists.turks loves batumi, because batumi is heaven like for them.batumi mean freedom for them.thats why they comes hereparticaly yes.but not big changes.situation is not bad about corruption.

can you post covers on english/russian songs in Georgian?

I also'd studied with girls from Georgia

Can I move to Georgia?

when i said i have not complexes, i meaned:i can talk about georgian's bad habitats too.one of them is lazyness.
and yes, wine is big thing for us.we are most wine admirer people in the world.visit georgia and you will see with your eyes.people does not now anything about georgia, and does not nows, what we give to civilization, thats why i write this 3 fact.

check this videos and you will see with your eyes.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZLO5ayXFj8Gw88OCqbyT04dP46rAiPsN

I don't watch youtubers out of principle tho

How common are non brown eyes are?

they spent almost one year in georgia.its realy interesting.