My new unlimited 4G+ sim card has arrived

My new unlimited 4G+ sim card has arrived...

cool

how much ? there were a discount here for unlimited 4g for 25 bucks/month

49 CHF

How much time did it take to upload this post?

Post yours

this isn't fair

it's way enough

Yawn

None can beat Moto bhai

it is, but the swiss have 3 times my cable speed on his fucking phone

Hame kam se kam zyaada data to milta..vollege jaata hun to 60mbps milta hai

*College

Vollege? Village ya college behencho

it’s 4 fucking gigs
4!!!!
FUCK THE LNP, FUCK ABBOT

Makichu Thora ruk jata reply krne sei phle

Wtf? This is what I get with 4g

it's very unstable tho

share the full pic, you dont need to screencap it

Jio?

You wish you had this for mobile options.

Jio aur cable 25mbps normal/100mbps p2p ₹580 mei

10 bucks

>4g

The + is what's missing

Datacap?

Kys

>faster than 50%
this is what i wanna know, damn there's still work to be done

Truly unlimited ek mahina 1500gb download Kia tha

Woops

One year, it was free. 4gb of 4g data. Free. For one fucking year.

Wishnet? 580, unlimited 25mbps

4gb of 4g every single day for 365 days and then additional 1gb 4g for 90 days*
Pic related exclusive of tax

25 euros for 20gb

Whats the max data you can get?

New company hai kya?

12€

As in the biggest package possible from any provider?

20GB per month for $180 from Rogers.

get on our level
>calls, sms, mms : unlimited
>free wifi hotspots all around france
>100gb of 4g+
>calls, sms, mms unlimited and 25gb data in Europe and USA
>0.99€/month

€10 a month unlimited

Lul bc sad you
> (You)
>New company hai kya?
Naa par sirf West Bengal mei hain
Aap kaha sei hon??

>20GB per month for $180 from Rogers.
OH NO NO NO NO

Yeah. Canada has the highest mobile rates in the industrialized world. All our telecoms collude and fix prices and the regulators and government do nothing about it.

Also there is a $5/GB overage charge if you pass your cap, you aren't just slowed down with no cap.

So glad I live in a civilised country

>20GB per month for $180 from Rogers.
thats terrible

> (You)
>get on our level
>>calls, sms, mms : unlimited
Checked
>>free wifi hotspots all around france
We have free wifi hotspots hosted by google in thousands of Railway stations and jio has thousands of hotspots around india but the concentration is not at the same level as france because this is a new thing here
gb of 4g+
1gb/day for 84 days
>>calls, sms, mms unlimited and 25gb data in Europe and USA
Nope not available
.99€/month
Very cheap indeed

I DEMAND YOU CUNTS TO FUCKING STOP POSTING YOUR INTERNET SPEEDS!!!

What's the matter? You don't like to pay $85 for 1GB of monthly data and a whole 300 minutes of talk?

jew'd

Bangalore.
6 or something unlimited data to compete with Jio. Otherwise 140gb datacap. After that 1mbps or something

what in the FUCK

Australia should be nuked 2bh

6 months *

Like 10 years ago our 2 largest telecoms, Bell and Rogers, were literally caught having a secret meeting in offices in Belize to discuss price fixing for internet packages.

No punishment ever occurred.

This is why internet oriented jobs and businesses are non-existent in Canada. We have barely any web hosts located here, almost no large cloud services, very few VPNs, etc. The market for internet is so strangled by monopolies/oligopolies that you can't run a major business related to it.

Bangalore mei to hathaway hai na? Unlimited bharwalo

Don't get it here. Also, speed unstable hain.
Act or BSNL fibre.

Holy shit!! what the fuck!!

Jiofibre ka wait kro shayad pehle mumbai/Bangalore mei aaye

C'est la vie

It's strange because it seems that only the mobile side of business gets away with this. These same providers charging these prices are also our largest ISPs and in the past 4 years they've been getting completely curb stomped by our regulatory body, the CRTC, for home internet things.

We had data caps removed (Mandatory to offer packages with unlimited, or extras to uncap all packages), minimum speed for "broadband" upped twice, fined both ISPs twice, and more.

But for some reason they do NOTHING about mobile pricing.

BIG MUSCULAR 4G

before FREE company entered the game in France we were jewd aswell, now we have this : you need more concurrency to lower the prices.

$36 A MONTH
SUCK MY DICK

they are talking about 4g you dumb cucks
10 gb data btw

They've released the plans?
Same thing in India. Airtel and Vodafone were fucking us over. Richest fag, starts a new company. Destroyed the telecom industry. 110 million users+ in less than 2 years.

cunt what the fuck
thats like 30gb of 4GX here

Also for the side effect of being funny, Bell is also a MASSIVE Star Wars shill. I have absolutely no idea why but everything they own (including a lot of TV channels) is covered with ads every time a new Star Wars movie is coming out.

Look at this shit, can't even buy an overpriced cellphone without being shilled.

this is a bit like cabled internet here, I have like 1TB and the price is like $89 but it should improve by july when based FTTC gets installed. Is the speed at least fast?

Which speed? 4G or our cable?

4G is shit, you get like 40-50mbps if you're lucky.

Cable is fine, I can get DOCSIS 3.0 standard (1000 down, 30 up, unlimited) from Rogers. It's pretty expensive at $130/month but all things considered that's fucking amazing for Canada.

I meant the speed of your 4G. 40/50 is ok but yeah if you're paying that much obviously you'd expect more. When I get NBN I'll be getting 100/40 on both mobile and cable, which I am happy with and only a lower price on cable would make me happier.

Yeah my home internet right now is 50/10. Top is Rogers packages, bottom is Bell (My ISPs) packages that are available at my address.

The upside to Rogers is wide availability, if you live a city and have access to their cable TV, you're almost guaranteed to have access to their gigabit internet as well. Very nice

Flip side is with Bell, they're VDSL and you're basically never doing to see their 150, 250, 500, 1000mbps packages unless you live in the heart of the city or in a brand new housing development.

As you can see Bell has a double speed increase for only $5 more, I will be getting that soon. I mainly stick with Bell despite Rogers better speed because Rogers cable can vary in speed, while for me, even though it's older VDSL, I get basically 100% the advertised speed 24/7/365 with Bell because I live only 1 block from their nearest switching station. So my connection is effectively flawless.

the fuck is the point of fibe 25 lmao
this is the best I could find (100/40), nothing goes over $90 though. I hope the price drops a lot in the future as it becomes more commonplace

>the fuck is the point of fibe 25 lmao

Fibe 50 is discounted for a short period when you first order it (Usually 3 months), after that is will be like $15 more than Fibe 25.

at least i have a decent ping...

how do you eurofags have such cheap mobile LTE service??
>fucking at least 70 usd for unlimited LTE

>3rd world speed
are you on CDMA/GSM?

Hit post before finishing the rest I was planning to say.

One of our political parties had planned something like your NBN. The NDP had an election promise to make a MASSIVE investment into fiber, to try and get most city centers covered. It was going to be extremely expensive but the party leader at the time felt it was vital for Canada to survive in the technology age to get us all up on top in internet technology.

They lost the election, but still picked up the most votes their party has ever gotten. Their outlook on this subject was great.

Then the party leader died and they replaced him with a wet blanket charisma blackhole and lost like 80% of their votes in the next election.

RIP Jack.

F

Our labor party was going to do the NBN properly, and if they were still there, we could well have had gigabit plans rolling out by now. We would have a hell of a lot more shitskins though

Our ruling party waived off farmer's loans.

Yeah it's the same here, the NDP is our "far left" party. They think 1% immigration rate (ie, 1% population growth per year of immigrants) is "too low" and that our points based immigration system is bad and discriminatory. Now they have a Sikh as the party head for diversity points.

Despite the Trudeau memes, our Liberal party is actually sort of our center-left party.

Our Conservative party used to be pretty good, even as a filthy lib myself I voted for them a couple times since I became legal age to vote. They were still quite moderate in social stances and their economic leanings were their conservative side. But years back the party got warped, it's turning into a a typical socially right wing party now, in recent years it's dug deep into Christian evangelicalism and it's starting to feel like it's turning into the American GOP: Canadian Edition.

Can't imagine voting for them any time soon now.

>unlimited
As in phone calls, not data? I've never heard of an unlimited data plan for mobile.
Either way, that's far faster than any connection I've ever experienced.

>We would have a hell of a lot more shitskins though
You are so fucking delusional.

Just wiped the slate clean?

I mean, the labor party here is the centre-left party but they let in a shitload of refugees last time, but hey liberals aren't doing any better so fuck them

Our far-left party would be the Greens, with them ruling australia you would get great internet and public transport and social services but also the usual retarded sweden-tier PC shit

lol so are you

Yes. This is not the first time they've done. Nor will be the last.

Pretty fucking lame. Why do farmers get the free ride? Are they the ruralfag voters to flood that parties votes?

Kinda.
They are faggots. Uneducated. Dumbfucks.
But it pisses me off when they go on strikes etc.
They have these days called "Bandh" which is usually a holiday for schools etc. They protest. And if things get outta hand, they break buses, literally waste food infront of camera etc.

On the other hand, I feel sad for them. Majority of them still rely on rain water for crops. Sell their crops for 10 times less than what we get in cities. Some of them still use cowdung, wooden logs for fire and get electricity only for 12-14 hours

what happens after 12 months?

you pay 20€/month, but you can leave whenever you want, so basically people jump from one provider to another, right now i'm using a 3€/month provider and waiting for another FREE discount which happens twice a year.

that's steep. no penalties when switching before 2yrs?

no penalties, but you couldn't get latest FREE discount if you were customer within last 13 months, but like i said, you can leaver whenever you want and switch between different provider discounts.
Or if you don't like to switch, you can subscribe to SFR with unlimited calls/sms/mms and 30 gb 4g+ for 10€/month.

let's hope Iliad does the same here in Italy.
the other 3 providers charge penalties if you switch before 2 yrs.

hopefully the same in France breaking prices by half with twice more datas and unlimited calls, other providers will shit their pants.

terrone di merda ci fai fare brutta figura

>As in phone calls, not data?

Unlimited data of course.

Phone calls are always unlimited here, even with the cheapest contract.

I also have several gb of roaming data included in EU and North America.

Fuckin mountain jews

he's using his landline
he probably has 4G+ on his mobile tho

Milan

Which ISP? I'll never get that much upload.