May I have X gf

>may I have X gf
>no you are paki
>/thread
Every time

Why don't you get a middle eastern/paki gf?

Jew nose.

I want turkish gf, I want irani gf, I want afghani gf, I want finnish gf, I want german gf, I want nepali gf, I want japanese gf, I want chinese gf, I want kazakh gf, I want tunisian gf, I want lebenese gf, I want italian gf, I want british gf, I want irish gf, I want french gf, I want mexican gf, I want chilean gf, I want american gf, I want australian gf, I want malaysian gf, I want indonesian gf, I want thai gf

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND TOO, MAN

>ywn live in a time when arranged marriages were common

lucky fuckers

They are all whores

>i want a gf
>all women are whores
user, i...

You can get a Finnish gf, just come here. All you have to do is go to a club and act like the filthy nigger you are. Finnish girls are horrible and they will fuck anything

Don't instigate nigger behavior and raise your women to be living jewels, cuck

You see this innocent little precious angle here user? 10 years later she will be fucking a sucking miles of cock, only arab, jap and easter euro grils are the conservative type who love you and you only and will save themselves for you

Shut the fuck up. They are whores, its in their whore nature. In the middle ages they all fucked Swedes, then they fucked Russians and during WW2 they all married German soldiers.
Of course, their relationships with foreigners always end after a couple of years and then they cry about how dumb they were. I hate them.

I consider a 6/10 looking tall well built american Black guy very much superior to me, all of south and south east asia, arab cunts and most of latin america. He will be worshipped in north europe

No thank you, diversity is better

He will be nothing but a fuck toy for Finnish sluts. Then he will rob the whore and she will cry about it on facebook.

Pic very related

Learn the foreigners' techniques and tame your women with your cocks
Be strong and don't give up. I know you guys can do it

Nope. I will only fuck/date foreign girls. I have no interest in Finnish girls

What type of grils? What about loyal, obedient and faithful brown ones? Care to exchange?

Yes. I will give you my sister and you will give me a loyal brown girl :)

>washed-down european-looking paki girl
she'll probably try to act whiter than actual white girls

Unironically just have them, american tier feminization and instagram normie cancer

>european looking
Heh

In my experience brown girls are the best because their parents are so strict.
One Arab girl I know wants to be a virgin until she gets married, even though she is an atheist (secretly). Her dad is a strict Muslim and constantly beats her.

Reverse love jihad + ghar vapsi and everything will be alright.

>constanly beats her
Based, whores need to know their place

girls look so soft and nice. I hope I get to cuddle with one someday

Women aren't like that

Who broke your heart, Farhan?