youtube.com/watch?v=f6KRv1VNsJI
youtu.be/D5kY_2-bHzc#t=125
youtube.com/watch?v=oWUz2Mjqp-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get the bevvies in
bag that food

i will personally genocide the anglo race

Test

love it when people (you) each other with images vaguely sharing the same message

opinions?

Good lad.

NEED A JEWISH ASHKENAZI GF

what's the plan for the weekend lads?

Having trouble doing work because there’s a monumentally fit ginger directly opposite me and if I look away from my screen all I can do is stare at her

Need to calm down but she’s just so beautiful

>including Tom Brady on that poster
my sides

'lebron

bit all over the place m8

how?

For me, it's Theodore

love are ossie lads

Brainrunt

link?

so terribly sad

youtube.com/watch?v=8mb84LKaItU

had a dream last night i was kidnapped by a moderately famous actress and repeatedly pegged by her
then we both died but were reincarnated periodically as ghosts irrespective of spacetime on the whim of an older man in order to kill people which we did with much fervour and blood

anime

>Sup Forums sent her nudes to her dad
ahh yes

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1516/29/1516295643251.png

youtube.com/watch?v=OzazcYNA1P8
wish he'd won :(

Playing China in EUIV

She's a good girl

I never understood how to play that game. I’ve got 1000 hours in CK2 though

bit of a boy body

going ikea

Patricians choice in dog my friend

Gonna be leaving for London Sunday night

what you visiting

Naught but 3 hours remain

Reminds me, I've been playing the post-fall of Rome mod on CK2. Kicked the invading Angled, Saxons and Jutes out of Britain as a Romano-Briton. Interestingly they've left Britain alone now, and southern Denmark, the region the Angles come from, is now called the Kingdom of Angloland. I'm interested to see if they mix with the Saxons and become Anglo-Saxon. Wonder how a continental England will play out.

All the main tourist attractions attractions

Been there once before

tony blair caused brexit

Literally young Brendan Fraser

the hour draws near

just burnt my omelette
whats a good movie to take my mind off the taste

CK2 is better. EUIV might be good if you've got time enough to play a large multiplayer game, but it too easily lends itself to bean-counting and number crunching rather than role-play.

have a walk through mayfair
maybe down the canal at camden too

Excuse me. Faggot. Retard. This is Brendan fraser. I INSIST "insist" insist INFUCKINGSIST you stop this shite. Faggot retard have you even considered your actions. Why you all do this?

agree completely

imdb.com/title/tt0099871/

*whacks it very hard with a squash racket*

Tower Hamlets is lovely this time of year

youtube.com/watch?v=f6KRv1VNsJI
any plaid cymru man in?

why are slavs so incredibly fucking arsehurt towards the UK?
we were the only country other than ireland that let them work here in 2004, you'd think they should be grateful

>cymru
not a word lad sorry

>5:01pm Friday
youtu.be/D5kY_2-bHzc#t=125

plied cumry

Who cares they’re subhumans anyway, it’s like caring what the Scottish think

pliers cumrag

felt cute, might delete later x

wish i sounded like the narrator in this
would tell stories for a living

Quite frankly I'm against this resolution and the passage of this bill, it leaves poo off the agenda.

just thought about an independent wales and had a little giggle to myself

ah so this is the great "josie"

Feel like every single girl at uni is absolutely stunning but the lads are 50/50 split between spotty runtoids and handsome normals

Mate I would fucking have you

old Sup Forums memes

shouldn't you have good chances then?

Don’t like being a low energy cunt
It’s comfy but I feel left out

I’ve been playing as the Theodoricings in Saxony at this Charlemagne start. The goal was to form a Merchant Republic. I let him conquer me, take my Kingdom, and all then I converted to Christianity; he granted me the Dutch of Holstein, my capital in Hamburg. I slowly upgraded my tech, and began plotting independence so I could become a republic. To my luck, he died and Saxony become independent with a weak Frankish woman ruler as my new liege. I bought a few thousand mercenaries and became independent, then a republic. Then I swore fealty to the new King of East Francia/West Francia

On a different save file, I’m wanting to become the emperor of Great Britain. As Offa Icelinga, a fabricated claims on Surrey and Sussex and won Winchester and East Anglia, cresting England. I’ve conquered all of England and Wales minus Northumbria. Muslims are remaking havoc in Europe, and the Mongols are already unchecked in Russia, so I’ve given the Pope the county of Kent, which means he controls a holy site. Scotland pretty much conquered all of Ireland, so now I just have to unite the thrones

>Saoirse goes on some lesbo yank show
>lesbo host starts asking her which celebrities she would fuck
>Saoirse goes through it in a very irish tongue-in-cheek manner
>all the yanks in the comments are screaming "SHE'S IN THE CLOSET" because she didn't say she wanted to fuck any of the men
What's wrong with yanks lads?

>I’ve been playing as the Theodoricings in Saxony at this Charlemagne start. The goal was to form a Merchant Republic. I let him conquer me, take my Kingdom, and all then I converted to Christianity; he granted me the Dutch of Holstein, my capital in Hamburg. I slowly upgraded my tech, and began plotting independence so I could become a republic. To my luck, he died and Saxony become independent with a weak Frankish woman ruler as my new liege. I bought a few thousand mercenaries and became independent, then a republic. Then I swore fealty to the new King of East Francia/West Francia

>On a different save file, I’m wanting to become the emperor of Great Britain. As Offa Icelinga, a fabricated claims on Surrey and Sussex and won Winchester and East Anglia, cresting England. I’ve conquered all of England and Wales minus Northumbria. Muslims are remaking havoc in Europe, and the Mongols are already unchecked in Russia, so I’ve given the Pope the county of Kent, which means he controls a holy site. Scotland pretty much conquered all of Ireland, so now I just have to unite the thrones

What grade of uni?

WEEEEEE OOOOO WEEEEE OOOOOO
(Makeup) WEEEEEEEEE OIOIIIIOOOOOOIIOOII

Of course not, I’m an autismo who never gets out of bed except for lectures, labs, meals and poos

me in 107

hate women who dislike you before they've spoken to you

fuck sake

Yanks are all mouth.

Wanna come my house and suck my cock?

Been sitting here. Shitposting lmao shit post you understand? Come on 2 hours or more i just wanna shit.

What do you mean

scaldy cunts but its her own fault for being a tramp

they're yanks

ah yes

Worst American election: 2016. Two absolutely terribly candidates
Best American election: 1960. Two very good candidates

Soy titties

off to my tinder date

>too scared to apply for higher-end jobs because I feel inadequate and scared of stress even though I’m perfectly qualified for them and should by all means go for them
What’s wrong with me

You think you can get out of this thread without sucking my cock?

I find a lot of american humour very on the nose

looks like hes carrying a green bucket

good album

Like is it a local/regional cachement area, or is it one of the bigger ones that has people from all over in it?

pfhahaha trust r' wacky bruce to say such a thing
*slaps you on the back*

would ride the box off aisha

youtube.com/watch?v=oWUz2Mjqp-c
shes actually quite good

>mick
>billy
>bruce
>josie
why dont brits and yanks have a name?

Cant get out of bed

t. Potato hunter