Burkini was given to Swedish school girls

There is Ängelholm county in Sweden where Muslim girls have been bought Burkinis with tax payer money.

Unlike non-Muslims, the Muslim girls cannot swim in normal swim suits but require "Burkini" which covers them almost completely.

However now Östergötaland municipality chief named Juno Blom claims it is problematic give a signal that Muslims will be given Burkinis that cover them up completely. Why girls cannot be allowed to wear whatever they please?

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/helsingborg/burkinis-hjalper-tjejerna-till-godkanda-idrottsbetyg

>krusinskaja7.jpg
>krusinskaja

What do you mean by this?

Anyone else noticed how that Swede actually finally makes sense?
She is pushing back, and saying covering women is not a value we cherish here. That's big in Sweden

it's her last name

So then she is russian?

yes, or maybe Ukrainian? dunno really

>islam is ebin, everone convert :DD
>wait why grils can't wear what they please D:
sweden yes xddd

YEEEEESSSSSS

post more of her obviously

where????

Did they only now understand what Islam is all about?
Well, it is a start
Good job

in russia

I know that, i meant pictures. Post adress pls

Like that everywhere.

Tolerating Muslims is the new version of warfare.
You show how much your people can endure.
Then other nations will see your strength.

Thanks once again Finland for making another daily thread about Sweden. Thank you for reading my news for me!

He's like 12 hours like...

>Thank you for reading my news for me!
he's showing this to us not you. Rest of Sup Forums obviously doesn't read news from Sweden.

late*

How convenient he left out that it wasn't allowed to do it so they've since stopped and wont do it again. It concerned three burkinis that was lent out to muslim females in one small school in Sweden by one teacher. Remember to not blindly trust what you read on the internet.

You mean to say that all prepubescent Muslim girls are exposing their bronze skin? Or do they simply not swim?

So, Now I'm 100% sure that this is the same girl.

Don't know desu, i've never really heard of it, I suppose they can also arrange single or female/male only classes

why are you so mean? you know what nevermind, i don't want to know where you found those pics. You're just mean and think it's funny.

I think sweden is full of out of controll degeneracy. They need sharia.

Your image upset me.

Now I will not tell you the address of this funny gopnik-tyan.

178rus?

>Now I will not tell you the address of this funny gopnik-tyan.
you were not going to tell me it in the first place, you're just toying with me becasue you enojy it. Go fuck yourself