Tumblr reference detected

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsI1Hr-k66M
youtube.com/watch?v=FPr58uGFcZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=aUxvWIndSTw
youtube.com/watch?v=kxLwGow0Tvw
epguides.com/StevenUniverse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't been on Sup Forums in a week, when do the new episodes start airing?

tomorrow

tomorrow

Thanks senpai

18th July I think.

Is this it? Is this going to be the whole episode?

What will Peridot's reaction to her fan art be?

Its the vine logo lel

>the sims
Why am I not surprised?

THE /SUG/s WILL NEVER STOP!

aHahaHaHAHAHahaAHAHA

STOP LYING! It's this Thursday.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsI1Hr-k66M

extended clip
expensive college jokes incoming

diddn cost nuffin

It's a week long of steven universe.

It's another bomb.

PERINALDO CONFIRMED!

is Greg using tinder?

Pearl is so tsundere

Or maybe she plain dislikes him for knocking up her past love.

>A week long
>A week

ANOTHER ONE
youtube.com/watch?v=FPr58uGFcZ8

boy you got a big storm a-comin

>Tumblr reference detected
That's all you got?
I see tumblr, youtube, facebook, tinder, and snapchat.

>Have a shit ton of money
>retire to some town in the middle of no where no on knows to next to my boy
>own a carwash, easy job
>give guitar lessons for kicks
>do whatever the fuck I want all day long
Greg is literally me if I suddenly got rich

The bomb is from next week until the end of August.

>it's a Lars and Sadie episode

Lars is a faggot, and Sadie is a cutie.

She doesn't need him.

What is it then

I'm on vacation with limited internet, it it's just a couple of eps on Monday then I can afford to download them, but if it's a bomb I guess I'll have to avoid Sup Forums for spoilers

buck/lars homosaxual relationship confirmed

>TubeTube
C'mon, are you too afraid to say the actual name out of fear of getting sued? South Park uses the actual names of things all the freaking time. I don't get why shows feel the need to do this.

So you're telling me it's two weeks of episodes?

It's an alternate universe.

Where is this episode headed?

More like four weeks.

>Twitter
>YouTube
>???
>Facebook
>Tinder

Why is the faggot degeneracy a kid's show again?

No way. He's not getting over Rose anytime soon.

Wait, does he just want to have sex with random women?

A month long

Stevidot fuel

>this

FUCK LARS!

Parody is finnicky legally. Using YouTube's actual name and branding is okay if what you're parodying is YouTube, but not if you're just using that branding to parody something else.

When South Park does it, the focus of the episode is attacking the thing specifically. Clearly that's not the case here.

Cooking shows reprint all the labels of processed food they show on screen so they don't have to pay anything, I think coming up with not-youtube is just fine. Plus I think ViewTube would've been better myself

Christ Lars, stop being such a fucking faggot, you're not gonna do any better than the chubby midget bitch that is literally throwing herself onto your dick.

>A month

Well... here comes a long hiatus for next year...

Other cartoons do this shit, too. When was the last time you saw a children's cartoon character namedrop a real brand?

and more this fall

Doesn't this tablet indeed confirm Greg doesn't lose his money?

Lars exists to make Sadie look good and will always be a jobber

Y/N

>Tumblr reference detected
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST POPULAR SOCIAL MEDIA APPS IS BEING REFERENCED
NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME THAT THERE IS SOME SORT OF FACEBOOK REFERENCE OR YOUTUBE REFERENCE OR BY GOD A TINDER REFERENCE

Is that the case? I thought that maybe he only recently inherited a bunch of money or won the lottery or something. Because why else would he had drove across state lines to buy those car wash rollers from some sketchy dude on the internet to save money if he could have just had them delivered from the manufacturer if he were loaded?

sadie is abusive and relies on stockholming lars to ge what she wants. she is a terrible person.

As in a episode everyday for a month?

Its called a J O K E

>Dreaming about galaxy trotting lesbian adventures with Rose
>Suddenly Greg, "fused" with the object of her affections
>He expresses genuine gratitude. Pearl was useful and needed yet also valued for it
>This pleases the Pearl
>Then he regurgitates a pizza, Pearl destroys the olive branch of a beneficial relationship with her disgust for organic life and superiority complex

Pearl doesn't want the Murdercock but she should realize that most of the traits that she loves about Steven are there because he was raised by Greg. Which I assume is going to be the turnabout in the fancy tux episode.

He got the money from marty. They sold his song as a fast food jingle and he got 10 mil

When you use the real names for things it makes the show seem incredibly dated. Fake names have the benefit of timelessness.

You can be rich and frugal.
Also according to the other clip he's had the money for over twenty years but only just found out.

>why go on an adventure and spend quality time with your son when you can just spend more money and continue doing nothing?

yes

Is this a new voice actor for lars or has it been just too long since I heard him last?

Ah, makes sense. Because doing shit like going to a big fancy hotel and tossing money around is what stupid poor people do when they suddenly get rich.

>Top right

But if he had money he could have gone on regular vacations with his son instead of dragging him along to an errand.

There's a difference between being frugal and living in your van.

Damn leaks. I can't stop watching every bit of new info that comes out, but I wish it wouldn't so I could expirience it compleatly genuine

>no fanart of peridot getting mugged while playing Pokemon go on her table, just getting fucking mashed and having her tablet stolen while she cries
>no art of peridot filling her tablet with malware and her crying, because she thinks she ruined it forever
>no art of peridot becoming a mobile game whale, sped in all of greg's money on these games until he gets mad at her, and she breaks down because of guilt and because she knows she has a problem

Maybe he likes the van?
I mean he could just sleep inside the car wash or the barn but he chooses to sleep in the van.

How did we go from this...

...to this.

to this?!

>it's a joke, even if it's not funny and nobody is laughing

...to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=aUxvWIndSTw

I guess I'll post this here, given the thread's topic. Beach City Drift, probably the last upload today!

an expensive vacation isn't the same as a roadtrip.

I WANT TO SUCK LAPIS DICK AND THEN CREATE 10 LAPIS CLONES WITH BIG 10 INCHES FUTA VEINY DICKS, SURROUND STEVEN AND THEN RAPE HIM, CUMMING WATER INSIDE OF HIM AND FILLING HIS LITTLE INSIDES WITH WATERCUM UNTILL HE EVENTUALLY DIES BY WATER POISONING

so

He doesn't lose his money. Well at least in one ep

that's kind of neat

>Greg still keeps the dosh after Mr. Greg.

...to this?

When was the last time this actually happened in a cartoon?

>That car
youtube.com/watch?v=kxLwGow0Tvw

>"since i'm swimming in dough"
I'm really glad Greg doesn't lose all his money, and still keeps his salt of the earth ways.

Yeah can we stop calling officially released clips leaks now.

I wonder who could be behind all the leaks

>greg
>salt of the earth
since pear is the salt of the the stars does this mean they're meant for eachother?

to this?

>dat arabic

No. It's ruining everything. It's like CN wants to take away suspension

STEVONNIE EPISODE!

A long while, if ever. I honesty can't think of when someone kept the money they got in a cartoon.

Venture Bros literally just did a whole season about this

>"Wow thanks"

I'm laughing

They were rich initially and only briefly had little money. The season just has them somewhat richer than before, and in a city. It's not quite the same.

DEJA VU

>Peridot's facial expressions

Oh, Christ in heaven, it finally happened. This show has given me the diabeetus.

That's it, they got me y'all. Watch my boat.

It starts tomorrow dude

madridista-forever.tumblr.com/post/147504486986

epguides.com/StevenUniverse/

>Tumblr app with F
>Fumblr
Ha.

Kiki’s Pizza Delivery Service is literally 11 minutes of studio ghibli references H Y P E