You can only post in this thread if your country does not have a government

You can only post in this thread if your country does not have a government

It sure would be nice if they were to shut down permanently.

No that would suck

libtards are gonna be so butthurt

the US government shutdown?
didn't that happen just a few years ago

The government is committing financial terrorism. We don't negotiate with terrorists, remember?

invited: usa, somali, somali diaspora (me)
not invited: everyone else

Yeah. Except the Democrats precipitated it this time to protect illegals.

China's bitch boy checking in

Yes. Republicans own the majority of all houses and senate and they still can't agree on a budget. I blame trump for running as a "republican" and effectively infecting the house and senate with a bunch of edgy tea party faggots

Fake news. They passed the bill in the House, but they don't have the 60 member majority to pass anything in the Senate.

The government also flushes your shit away in a magical pipe system and crushes rock into a paste so you can drive your stinky shitmobile around instead of walking.

you have to have a 60% majority to pass a bill in the Senate you dimwit.

time to secede
carpet bagger genocide when

Why don't Republicans repeal the 60% clause, it's a democrat clause after all

The US government only ever does the bare minimum for the people.

You want it to do more than the bare minimum?

Fuck Republicucks.

It's not like this country is a democracy or anything.

I think that it would be appropriate considering that Trump has been actively trying to reverse everything that Obama has done in his two terms of presidency

>right wingers can't do shit
>left wingers ruin everything
and thus the circle of life is almost complete

time to die

Where is Mexico

Repeal and replace with a 56% clause

>control both houses
>can't do shit

Fucking pathetic. The Trump administration will live on as the greatest failure ever.

if america is the whale in the pic
then what is mexico?

I can't tell if you're the same lolbertarian that I initially replied to. So you want the government to have more influence on your life then it does right now? That's pretty commie tier desu

I suspect the US government and their kike masters are planning an extinction level event. Trump withdrew from the Paris accord likely so they can speed up the process of starting an ice age. There is lots of evidence, for example in a school disctrict near me they closed school over a few inches of snow likely to give kids positive reinforcement for when it snows.

Onwing 51% of the senate doesn't matter anymore because there needs to be a 60% majority to pass a bill

60% majority has been around for decades

Or maybe the schools closed because busses couldn't make their routes successfully? It doesn't take much snow with a layer of ice under it to render school busses useless

That is not very likely. Are you denying that one motivation behind closing school was so that children will associate not having to go to school and being abused with the cold weather?

while closing schools on snowdays is not a jewish plot to genocide americans, it's really a dumb excuse as busses operate in snow all around the globe everyday

I mixed up the nuclear option with the standard 3/5 majority required to pass a bill, my bad.

Clearly you've never seen how retarded american school busses are.

Hmmmmmm yes yes

>t. has NEVER seen an American bus in action

No, I'm implying that schools close down because dangerous winter conditions and janky cheap school busses don't mix well. All it takes is one hilly bus route covered in pure ice to shut down school for the day

what happens now?
or is it just sensationalized news that won't really affect the common man?

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
MURDER IS LEGAL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One of those cleaner fish that eat the shit off of the whale's skin.

I mean TSA workers don't get paid until it comes to a resolution

>Trump can get 9 cucks to vote for him

incels WILL defend this

Was democracy one big mistake?

>222
>trips
Checked.
Nice.

No, but gerrymandering is the most annoying shit to deal with