It's fucking happening

WTF Is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ransom_(série_télévisée)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was ist das

if only krauts were this based

>be german
>gas refugees

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTFTTTTPTT!!!

There's a little bit of Hitler in every German.

Why don’t they break the windows?

hahahahaha

Kek

> Is this real?
No.
German people will extinction in 100 years,
because they won't do so.

>German people will extinction in 100 years,
>100 years

Germany, for fucks sake
Get your shit together

>The guy with a cigarette on his ear
I cannot help laughing when i see this kinda guy

well that's pretty neat... zschean?

Low IQ

I think I will cancel the Romanian guy we're interviewing on Monday. He can find a job somewhere more "based".

Germany is more than 90% white and the total fertility rate of non-whites who live in Germany is only slightly higher than 2. Also, many of these non-whites are refugees who will eventually be forced to return to their countries of origin once they become more stable.

Based.

Good the ottoman empire will rise once again, bigger and better.

Global is a Canadian network but I don't know what show this is from

rromani-ans BTFO

Do you honestly think that if the "based" Germans had won the war, your family would still exist?

Completely fictional just as the other time germans were accused of gassing people.

If the jews get it as they will they will in the future use this clip as "proof" that germans gassed immigrants.

this

You know the best thing? This is state sponsored. People have to pay taxes to produce this shit. It's about a german family that flees to africa after right wingers take control over europe. It's all (((them)))

Hitler was right 100%

What's it called, and I thought it was Canadian, do they also have Zwangsgebühren?

>will eventually be forced to return to their countries of origin

My hate for jews grows for every day.

Are you retarded? Romania was Part of the Axis.
There would be a Großrumänien.

Do you have a link ? what is the webm from ?

Global is a Canadian network but the show is called Ransom, it was a Canadian, French, American, and German show but America's CBS and Germany's RTL dropped out after the 1st season. Global and France's TF1 have ordered a 2nd season though. It's filmed in Toronto and the main cast is 2 Canadians, an Irishman, a Frenchman, and a Brit.

>n*rdoid soyboy thinks I give a shit about diasporafags
lemao

of the who made this movie

See
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ransom_(série_télévisée)

It's bulletproof

Romania was part of Axis. Only people who would disappear from Romania are gypsies and jews.

Wouldnt want to reenact Kristallnacht

it's just banter

I don't know where I said that I wish the germans won but

Goddamn that sounds like shit. No wonder not even RTL wants to have anything to do with it anymore. Also is wrong. This wouldn't be state sponsored, RTL is private.

Anyone who the Nazis didn't like was a "gypsy or jew" Because no one questioned murdering them if a Nazi party memeber didn't like you he could just call you a jew, fabricate proof and your ass was going to get shot,maimed,gassed or all the other horrible things they did to people

Where is this from? BBC? CNN?

Because they are poisoned by nerve gas user, its not like your average Russian salad flavored fart.

Americans killed Jews faster than krauts ever could.