Hey Sup Forums let's read In The Flesh while I drink!

Hey Sup Forums let's read In The Flesh while I drink!

Is this related to the show? I loved that show

How is everyone doing today?

Not that I'm aware but I don't know what show you mean so maybe?

update your youtube channel you fucking faggot

I just got my lights and green screen set up last week, I don't know if I'll use the green screen though.

pretty good, getting ready to go out for some food and beers
what are you drinking tonight Dan?

I have this book, remember enjoying the all the shorts, alot of good creepy stuff but it's been a long time since reading it so look forward to going over it again. Though I may pull out the book instead of staying the thread.

Right now Hard root beer, later it will be sprite and Vodka.

holy fucking what
bump for whating

any of these really reaction image or banner worthy?

On /trash/ maybe. That's like the furry board now right?

>see this page
oh what's goin on in this thread?

I took a Graphic Novel As Literature class a year ago and a lot of the reading had a women's roles / feminism worthy discussion involved in it. So after the class ended I suggested this to the teacher because I thought it was great and it's a short enough piece that he could teach the entire thing in a week or two. In truth I just wanted to stir up all the feminist hippies at my school because of how misogynistic this book is.

Is this book mysogynist? I guess I didn't really notice but a lot of the women are either assholes or get the guy hurt or killed huh?

>misogynistic
How?

kek

Yeah, almost every girl in this leaves the nice guy for some reason. The guy isn't innocent every time necessarily, but often the girl is the bigger asshole. I haven't read the entire thing in a while but I think the only real exception might be the one with the camera-headed grandpa?

So far:
The Fun Lawn:
the girl gives him sex literally to laugh at him and make fun of him for others to see.

Antoinette:
The guy has a crush on her because she is different but ends up she is the same as other girls. The guy comes off as a creep a bit here, and she comes up and shallow/vapid.

A Date:
After a physical connection of not really knowing each other, the second he reveals who he is she immediately escapes from the situation.

Ok I kinda see what you mean. So far all the stories are hapless guys getting tortured by floozies. Maybe not exactly misgynistic but its pretty one-sided (if one must take sides).

This current one is my fave, the whole staying witbh someone you love even though mthey are hurting you, Idk I like it for some reason

This is my fetish
Tfw Medusa will never wrap you in a hair cocoon

Yeah, it isn't like super anti-women but they do get painted in a bad light in most of the stories. A lot of them have to do with infatuation that men feel that isn't being reciprocated in a way the male desires.

I really like this one too. This whole comic is something I really find special for some reason, I had the comic for free but intentionally re-bought it just to support the author.

>Soon my dear, you too will feel the wrath of the sisterhood!
>You shall feel, like us. . . dead from within

hrmm. . . this kinda echoes the misogyny comments.

Wew lawd look at dem gams.