Hey Sup Forums, I tried asking this on Sup Forums but they're beings cucks...

Hey Sup Forums, I tried asking this on Sup Forums but they're beings cucks, but my question has relevance here too so I'll ask here.

Today I finished the Wolf Among Us video game based upon the Fables comic series by Vertigo and I for some reason feel incredibly depressed. I attribute this to the fact that I mistakenly did some research on the comics before finishing episode 2 of the game and found out about the relationship that forms between Snow and Bigby, but didn't know that it transpires quite late in the story (which I found out through more research after finishing) and expected to see the 2 characters fall in love by the end of the game. Sadly this didn't happen. It's the only explanation for what I'm experiencing that I can come up with.

What do I do to get over this cripling depression? Should I read the Fables series, even though I very highly believe that by the end I'll be so depresed I'll want to kill myself.

I looked at the final story with Snow and Bigby today, where all there family is together, and it's made me feel absolutely terrible. I just know that with context and the fact that it's the end, if I do finish the comics and see it again I'll be shattered.

So if you recommend I read them, do I need to buy hard copies or should I read them online for free? What website do I use?

Other urls found in this thread:

omgbeaupeep.com/comics/Fables/001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay so.

You read the ending first, and that depressed you, so you wanna know if you should read the rest.

Probably not. I mean Fables is a good book, especially at the beginning, despite people's issues with Willingham having an exile who dreams of retaking his homeland admire Israel, but if its got you this down it might not be for you?

>Should I read the Fables series, even though I very highly believe that by the end I'll be so depresed I'll want to kill myself.

Yes, it's a win-win situation.

I let it all out and I was seriously over reacting. I do feel better now. I think it's just my usual depression.

Exactly, win-win

I got slightly mad when I found out that Colin was brutally beheaded and his head impaled and put on display

Read until end of war arc perfect bitter sweet ending

this gives you crippling depression? I mean, stuff effects everyone different but this is not nearly as depressing as a lot of comics out there.

But, I would say give the first book a shot. It's really good but not exactly for everyone

Jew propaganda

You mean the end of the fighting with Jappeto? Yeah, I did too much research to try to make myself feel better.

I get this way hen most things end really. This.. Well, idk why I was so upset. I think i'm just generally depressed about something.

Yeah that's about where the fun ends in the series, at least for me.
My favorite arc is probably the one before that actually.

Anyway there are sequel comics to the game itself, maybe try reading those? Or it could be an adaption, I forget.

Should I read all the spin-offs or just stick to the main series?

Jack of fables was okay for a little while, until it got bad. Depends on if you're happy or sad once he leaves the main book.
And the cinderella minis are included in the main trades, so I guess the author considers them part of the story

>until it got bad.

It never got bad though.

But the Jack and Cinderella stories aren't nessacery, right? I'm a bit strapped for cash and I just need to know how many I'll need to buy.

I have no idea what format you're buying in
But if it's singles issues then yeah just get the first 75 issues or so
If it's trades then just get the first 11 volumes

I read them all at my local library personally, they have a shotload of comics

Maybe I'll check my library or something but yeah, I was talking about the volumes. Issues are a bit expensive in the long run.

Seconding this. Libraries are great for these long runs that you can't afford

You shouldn't have read the ending dipstick, especially if you're as emotionally attached to this series as you make yourself out to be.

Fables is good, except the israel part.

If you don't want to own them you could just read them here, famalam:
omgbeaupeep.com/comics/Fables/001/

Got the spin-offs too, it's all there, read it recently myself.

Tried using the site, the borders kinda annoy me, but it's still good

Huh, weird. I don't have any borders when I look at it. You using adblock or not?

>omgbeaupeep.com/comics/Fables/001/
Wtf is this shitty site
Just use readcomicsonline if you're going to pirate
Or actually download them so you don't have to deal with ads

Nah, I'd be using my phone so I won't have adblock

To be fair readcomicsonline is pretty shitty too.

Ah, fair enough. Enjoy the series though, it's got it's ups and downs but it's definitely worth a read.

Read all but skip the final part, red and snow war