Underrated Sup Forums scores?

Fun, great villain motif (prominent in the first quarter of the second vid), well orchestrated, nice homage to The Great Escape and similar genre films.

"Opening Escape"
youtube.com/watch?v=MxOTLhD51jg

"Escape to Paradise"
youtube.com/watch?v=M93xNG93Zcg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IZD350m-X_w
youtube.com/watch?v=nZxnw52Esp0
youtube.com/watch?v=e4iFG0NYTus
youtube.com/watch?v=YRJiAXjbuvs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hCUi98D3XU
youtube.com/watch?v=ThXUDRvKBc8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFDEveYBZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=S0fq7epZ40A
youtu.be/DJBzS0ZGXN0
youtube.com/watch?v=mCbXuzMW708
youtube.com/watch?v=cm62raVagE
youtu.be/IevWpFS7uFI
youtube.com/watch?v=hRvTnQRcQw4
amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B001B84SMQ?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B001B84SMQ&fp=1&linkCode=xm2&m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pc_redir=T1&tag=bluraycom05-21
youtube.com/watch?v=eFR3Fmx2BP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care to what people say

The plane idea made the movie A+ for me

And Ginger is cute, CUTE

youtu.be/IZD350m-X_w

Ayy this guy also did mgs2 soundtrack

>I don't care to what people say

What do people say? This is my one of my favourite British films ever.

I forgot about this movie. Gregson-Williams, Powell and the rest of the Zimmer crew used to be so great.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZxnw52Esp0

One of my favorite film soundtracks, hell, even one of my favorite movies.

>What do people say?
When it was released people felt it didn't live up to Wallace and Grommit. But then, what ever could?

I dunno, the Shaun the Sheep Movie is pretty fucking close.

An easy one.

Speaking of which, the feature film had a great score. Loved the new theme for their rabbit hunting business and the fact they kept Julian Nott from the short films.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4iFG0NYTus

Fuck, forgot examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=YRJiAXjbuvs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hCUi98D3XU

Fun fact: the videogame had a unique soundtrack, separate from the film:
youtube.com/watch?v=ThXUDRvKBc8

More of that:
youtube.com/watch?v=SFDEveYBZMI

Interesting, might have to watch this movie.

Don't most video game soundtracks though?

tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=S0fq7epZ40A

dam son

>They gonna kill themselves! You wanna watch? Yeah, alright!
>It's a lady thing, ask ya mum.
>In the quite likely event of an emergency, put your head between your knees and kiss ya bum goodbye.
>Like a fish

Those rats were a goldmine

I know it came out last year, but this is a favorite too, and no one talks about the music.

youtu.be/DJBzS0ZGXN0

Yeah man, Christophe Beck is good. Excuse the cape example, but not only does he do great work, he respects what comes before him too. In this video he incorporates his own Ant-Man theme with Silvestri's Avengers theme and Jackman's Falcon action motif.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCbXuzMW708

His Frozen score is great too, but like always the soundtrack got all the attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=cm62raVagE

Critically underrated, up there with Giaccino and Silvestri for action scoring at the moment. A perfect antithesis to Zimmer and his copies.

Most licensed games have licensed songs, and if not the substitute is crappy.

I remember the PS2 Wall-E game having good music.

youtu.be/IevWpFS7uFI

I wonder if being completely unavailable can make a soundtrack album underrated:
youtube.com/watch?v=hRvTnQRcQw4

Don't answer.

oh fuck yes, OP.

>tfw I have the blu-ray
>tfw the soundtrack blasts out, pitch perfect from every speaker

man, Chicken Run's score is fucking amazing. I particularly love the theme for the rats and the Building the Crate track.

Also, little fun fact for you: almost Everything in that movie had to be made twice. This was done in order to keep everything at a practical size while also making everything appear to scale. The problem arose when the Aardman crew built the chickens and found that they were really ungainly and awkward to work with and so to help make them easier to work with, they had to make the chickens BIGGER THAN LIFE SIZE which inevitably meant that the Tweedys and everyhing else had to be fuckhuge to match. Obviously that wasn't practical so in the end, they settled with having two scales, with tweedy scale being larger than usual so that the chickens could retain some amount of workability when the Chickens and Tweedys interacted.

No blu-ray release here.

it's available in France of all places. have a nice little link

amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B001B84SMQ?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B001B84SMQ&fp=1&linkCode=xm2&m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pc_redir=T1&tag=bluraycom05-21

the menus are in french but it's not hard to get to the options and select English in the options. then the film runs perfectly in English. Also, French approximations of Yorkshire actions are pretty hilarious fampai.

"Building the Crate" is my favorite Chicken Run track
youtube.com/watch?v=eFR3Fmx2BP4

Was going to post this as well.