I just heard Jubilee is going to be a supporting character in Aka Hellcat and I could not be more mad...

I just heard Jubilee is going to be a supporting character in Aka Hellcat and I could not be more mad. I am like 600000000% raged.

you have to let her go. she's officially lost

Shit books like Hellcat are mostly just boring rather than something that could ruin a character. I wouldn't worry too much, bad runs happen.

She's been shit for forever so this isn't anything new user

why should we care about some whiny asshole on twitter again

Fuck off Kate, you are not the female Frank Miller

I can never buy evil black cat
It's just too pants-on-head retarded in origin and execution

I was too lazy to look for an appropriate image that captured my rage and showed the topic. She actually tweeted me back saying I was lucky if this was the worst news I've ever received so I told her this was worse news than my mom dying of cancer

Robbie Thompson fixed it a bit in Silk. She was five days away from retirement and then lost everything.

No he didn't
Don't like on the internet, user.

Plus she got all her shit back and burned in down. Because, I dunno, she's paint-chips-for-breakfast retarded

This sounds very emotionally unhealthy, like Kevin Smith saying he didn't cry at his father's funeral but did watching a trailer for Arkham Origins.
She had to get it all back by stealing.

It's a fucking harmless book and you faggots only obsess over it because not muh and you hate Leth. Fuck off.

Yeah, book's not even that bad. It's inoffensively comfy.

This. As long as they don't retcon or reverse her vampirism, I doubt there is much damage Hellcat can do. Maybe we'll get a few panels of where Shogo got to.

Eh, I didn't cry at my grandpa's funeral but I cried when my dog died

Seriously though I am like next level pissed. My only hope is that she makes Jubes gay so that I don't have to deal with guys running train on her like some Tumblr writer would want

Thanks Leth

>harmless fun
>literally a book where a 40 year old woman deals with bed bugs

Doesn't this shit only sell like 5000 copies? Why isn't it canceled yet

>She had to get it all back by stealing.
That's how she got it in the first place

>guys running train on her like some Tumblr writer would want

lolwut

>My only hope is that she makes Jubes gay
That's exactly what a tumblr writer would want.
It's a diversity all-ages book.
She didn't want to steal anymore though.

All-ages books have a lower cancellation threshold. Same reason Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, and all those "Marvel Universe" books based on the shows don't get cancelled.

"Bedbugs are a serious thing, I once had bedbugs" -Kate Leth

>40 year old woman
Damn, Patsy is that old?

>Kate Leth BTFO a bunch of waifu fags
Looks like it's time to start reading some Hellcat, it looks so fun! :^)

This wouldn't have happened if not for NO MORE MUTANTS

who thought it was a good idea

You're not target demographic.

>being a characterfag
>reading Marvel

You asked it.

She existed in teen humor comics in the 1940s, Marvel got her and turned her into a superhero as an adult.

>not muh: the argument

Honestly I don't understand why Sup Forums loses their collective shit over Hellcat.

It's a meh book, but outside of a few really shit moments the art is alright and the writing is just bland.

There are way worse things out there. The only reason anyone would care is if they're a characterfag obsessing over their shit tier waifu getting stuck on a shit tier run.

We should tell her we would rather have colon cancer then to read her book

A middle-aged woman who's been through two divorces acting like a womanchild in her early/mid 20s isn't just not muh, it's bad writing.

>The only reason anyone would care is if they're a characterfag obsessing over their shit tier waifu getting stuck on a shit tier run.

Which would explain the autism of the jubileefags seen here. Alright, I got it. Thanks friend!

Because of who the writer is mostly

>shit tier waifu
Hellcat may be shit, sure, but no marvel character deserves to be turned into the self-insert of Kate Leth, that's a fate worse than death

>Jubile in a "strong woman who don't need no man" book
Hey, it could be worse, it could be Dazzler
Still though, my heart goes out to whatever fans she still has left after they took away her powers and made her a vampire

Some writers made vampire Jubilee work. The bad stuff didn't truly start until that creep Brian Wood gave her a baby. Leth getting rid of him might make it all worthwhile.

Remember when Jubilee dated a black gangbanger mutant and her aunt turned out to be an Assassin?

>Marvel is butthurt at Fox making good money with the X-Men again
>they punish a character that had willingly sold the movie rights to

Could be worse. She could be in a Bendis book.

They sold the writes over a decade ago. Fox made their movies and got bored. Now they're just dicking around.

Bendis books sometimes have good art.

>Now they're just dicking around and making millions off this dicking around
Lucky bastards.

laughing forever at you OP

I'm not sure she's supposed to be 40 in-canon, user

Also bed bugs are fucking nightmare creatures, if they were the size of humans we would live in a world where entire cities just zombify, except with bedbugs instead of zombies

>characterfags

You get what you deserve.

She's old enough to be divorced and she didn't become hellcat till her 30s

...her face looks almost exactly like this artist's Black Widow's face

>an artist having sameface
perish the thought

And Carol Danvers was old enough to make colonel in the Air Force before retiring and didn't become a superhero until several years later but no one is complaining that she's not pushing 60.

Have you people noticed that only Wolverine's Little girls get to leave the X-books. Jubilee, Kitty, Rogue (counts because movie), X-23 (left once already). When is it going to be Armor's turn. I want her out of that shithole.

Good art maybe, but good writing never.

It better be for one issue. Leth writing Jubilee is my own pesonal comic book hell.

I always thought she should go back to Japan and fight her cousin Fredzilla

Marvel is infected user, we have to let it die so that it can be saved

Regardless a fucking 2nd grader could write & draw better than the shit Marvel is publishing

hell yeah, launch a new Big Hero 6 book and put her on the team

being in a Bendis book sounds way better to be honest, she would have exposure in a good selling book and her stories would be 5/10 mediocre at worst, not 0/10.

Or maybe she'd die uncerimoniously.
Or be written as a bitch.
Or both.

Jubilee is always pretty funny in shitty webcomics
a shitty webcomics writer is writing her
it's gonna be stupid fun and I'll probably like it
Leth hate is overblown
it's just a dumb slice of life

Is there anywhere to look to see how a comic has sold?

Which book do girls like more, Hellcat or Squirrel Girl?

>She actually tweeted me back saying I was lucky if this was the worst news I've ever received so I told her this was worse news than my mom dying of cancer
As someone who's mother just passed away after fighting stage 4 kidney cancer for 18 months, please fucking kill yourself.
This is by far not the worst news you've ever heard.

I hope your mom suffered tremendously. And I hope she died disappointed over what a faggot her son was

Both sell like shit but Squirrel Girl sells slightly better so that one.

Go away, Kate.

>Or maybe she'd die uncerimoniously.
Way already tried that in Origins.

>This sounds very emotionally unhealthy, like Kevin Smith saying he didn't cry at his father's funeral but did watching a trailer for Arkham Origins.
I didn't cry at my dad's funeral, yet death of Spider-Man makes me tear up.

Then again, I had one of those "don't cry, or I'll give you something to cry about!" upbringings, so a screwed up mentality isn't impossible.