“This is it. Time to make history.”

>“This is it. Time to make history.”

What did he mean by this?

why do homosexuals have trouble raising one kid while heteros can raise 10 children without a problem?

The year when creators force lgbt shit into children's cartoon , rip

Everyone's known this for about a month.
>muh outrage

Because they weren't meant to raise any kids, user.

wow, im shocked Sup Forumsmblr didn't go all all pc police on you ... yet.

I don't think a 10 second scene with a minor characters dads is "forcing" anything. They just let the gay dads be gay dads and moved on.

Was there any reason they had to be gay though other than "LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE"
Honestly it's a bit off putting. I had thought that Nick was one of the last clean children's networks away from this filth but it seems even they have are subject to sjw propaganda.

well to be honest it seemed like a somewhat unflattering portrayal. they both act effeminate and overprotective. it does seem a little offputting to have it in this cartoon but they are extremely minor characters, its not like its being shoved in your face every five seconds like SU

Is there any reason for any character to be anything. They exist just like they do in real life. This isn't like that new Iron Man where its blatantly "LOOK WE'RE PROGRESSIVE" it's just a character who happens to have 2 dads without it defining him or them.

That's because being gay has a lot to do with SU's story, and honestly I find Pearl and Roses relationship pretty interesting.

Would it be too much if hey had gay couples kissing like husband and wife

Probably
When do they even have husbands and wifes kiss in cartoons anymore?

>shoving more homoshit into cartoons.
Luckily they've only appeared in shows I don't watch anyway.

>characters are passively gay without anyone giving special attention to it, gayness isn't important to their characterization (Clarence, Loud House)
>"Why did these characters have to be gay? There's no reason in the story so why even show it?"

>Story makes the gayness of the characters explicit, deliberate, and central to their story arcs (Steven Universe)
>"Why are they making such a big deal about them being gay? Why is the gay being shoved in my face?"

You can't fucking win can you

Was there any reason they had to be straight?

Well, 97% of the world is straight.

So?

So that's the reason.

Homosexuals trying to ride out the "I'm more special than you" train till the very end.

Because everything we'd been shown about their characters up to that point outright stated that they were?