Hello Sup Forums. This is my first post here...

Hello Sup Forums. This is my first post here. I got myself a new job but they asked me to go for six sessions with a psychologist (I consider myself a mentally sane person though).

One of the ideas the shrink gave me was to start expressing myself in an artistic way. Since I'm no picasso nor good at music I thought i'd start making some comics. I'm mainly posting them so I can share them with other people, critique is very much appreciated.

Too abstract for me famalam

Diagnosis: Autism.

Don't feel bad sport, you can still work in the mailroom.

thanks for your reply. i wasn't trying to be abstract, sometimes i just pop textboxes which whatever i was thinking, i'm trying my best to make them funny for other people though

Have you told your psychologist that all of your humor, opinions, and entire personality seem to be formed from browsing Sup Forums?

i don't feel like an autist, i actually have a lot of friends and i play sports

i haven't told my psychologist about Sup Forums

A famous early contributor to Sup Forums's OC culture did the same thing.

I tried to mix with the black and white in this one

that's inspiring. hopefully i can make people chuckle with these

Oh man these really suck.

Like a bad stand-up routine. Really bad. I don't say that to hurt you, just to give you my honest impression. Are you diagnosed with autism/aspergers?

>Therapist saying "I'm reporting this to the police!"

But therapists aren't allowed to do that.

Which boards do you usually browse?
Somehow I'm guessing Sup Forums

nope, apparently after the routine psychological test they said they wanted me for the job but i needed to take some sessions first.

thanks for the critique though, i'll try to come up with better material next time

Some stuff they are required to, in the US anyway.

mostly Sup Forums, /tg/, /o/ and Sup Forums

They have a duty to in some cases

But that usually involves murder, and even that was a grey area at one point.

also Sup Forums

Just Make Loss before somebody else does.
Or make 2 panels, top with out radial motion blur.
Bottom with.
Aw for the comics so far, they're OK.

/tg/ seems out of place in this list.

"Could be"?

what does Just Make Loss mean?

well my hobbies include motorsports, cars, and Magic the Gathering (Legacy format)

yeah that's a typo, my bad

well that's all the ones i've made for now. i'll be posting more when my next batch gets out of the oven.

I feel like there are hidden levels of irony here. Then again, I also feel like these are dumb as hell. Kind of reminds me of SBHJ in that sense.

I forget, who was this guy? Did he have a name?

These aren't funny, but I get the sense they're not supposed to be. Know what, I like them. Not sure I'd follow you if you did webcomics, but they ain't half bad

What will you call these, OP? I'm thinking Running Man Comics.

Pick up the spoon and feed yourself.

Is there more about his life?
I'm genially interested in seeing how things turned out

I like them, user

>this many comics in
>not one loss edit
for shame desu

Arrange your running stickmen in these positions. Pic is reference.
>Stickman
>Stickman And Slightly lower Stickman
>2 stickmen
>Stickman and stickman turned 90°.

This made me laugh, but the rest are shit, maybe this says something about you.

this joke is so stupid but i chuckled

that one was good

Teacher here, we are required by law to report child abuse. Making children perform sexual acts on you definitely fucking counts.

I thought it was PSP at first.

That's what they tell you in order to get you to confess. Like how cops are allowed to lie to you in order to get you to admit a crime so they can arrest you.

Thanks CSI.

these are amazing

i need more

MOAR

heh, actually took this seriously before it became clear it was just your current events standup routine.
but in case any of you is serious: this is not expressing yourself. this is expressing other people.

The only good thread on /r9k/ ever went something like "open mspaint, and draw your traumatic childhood". Something about planning the panels helps one condense it all.