New harley quinn clip

youtu.be/UGS4bECUgQw

>that text from mista j

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oldtroLb3zw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yurifags on suicide watch.

Why didn't they cast an actress who actually has some personality instead of this month's generic brain dead hot chick who looks hot in the costume but has nothing else?

I'll never understand how people think she looks hot. Her face is so fat.

Nah, Harley is and always has been a bisexual slut.

Do you have some sort of condition? Anorexia?

>Anything about Margot Robbie
>fat
Sometime I wonder if people here have even seen real people before

Elegantly drinking a cup of tea and reading a romance novel... with puffy pink slippers... IN PRISON!!!

This is literally me.

you are blind?

Go to bed skeleton!

She could use a bit more fat desu fampire

Thicc in all the wrong places.

I don't think that actress looks bad, but that fucking voice

You know, out of just about everything else that they're doing with this movie, the thing that I like the most about it is how deliberately ugly it is. Ayers has totally embraced how gross these characters are, and has incorporated it into the visual aesthetic in a way that makes the whole thing special.

I fucking LOVE when filmmakers not only make their movies deliberately ugly, but also when they use the visual aesthetic as a part of the narrative. Like how Fight Club has a Starbucks cup in every scene of the movie.

This just made the threatening Enchantress foot soldiers look like Putties.
>Dat Shiranui tho

Gotta shoehorn Harley to get praise from teenage girls. Honestly, I was excited to hear about this movie until I saw that it was only going to cater to Harley and Joker "fans".

Considering you had the strength/skill to do it, is it possible to rape harley quinn? Or would she enjoy it?

I think more adult men like harley than teenage girls. Especially her old costume. I would rev that harley.

Only one way to find out, someone get me Batman on the phone!

Too bad they based her appearance on her post New 52 solo comic. You know, the one they made after they found out she was a popular accessory at Hot Topic.

I'm going to get shit like always, but for the life of me I do not understand how people are saying this looks good or fun. It looks awful and tryhard.

Harley alone makes me cringe whenever she talks. The dialogue we've heard has been consistently horrendous. The soundtrack implies eye rolls fly cliche "LOOK OLD SCHOOL ROCK DUUUDE" sequences using music we've heard a million times, the plot sounds like a mess, and the movie's entire concept barely acknowledges the classic run at all minus a few key ideas. It doesn't even look fun, it looks messy.

Blame the Arkham videogames, they started the fire.

Harley x bruce would make a cute couple. That episode was awesome.
youtu.be/oldtroLb3zw8

Her old costume is in it, you see it in a suitcase when she is getting changed. Probably just an easter egg but still implies she wore it in this verse.

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords

Gordon needs to stop telling Batman to rape people.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

You need to understand that 99% of people on Sup Forums enjoying capeshit just comes from the fact that it exists

Batman v Superman is legitimately one of the worst movies I've ever seen and it's defended CONSTANTLY on this board. Do you think that's because the piece of dog shit is worth defending or do you think that it's because it's a movie that stars Batman and Superman and anons have been waiting to see that so long that it's literally impossible for them to see it objectively?

If batman wants him to stop, he needs to just man up and do it.

>STOP DISLIKING SHIT, IT'S DELICIOUS
there
dcfags on a nutshell

The DCfense brigade came in quick this time, unfortunately without any actual arguments.

>BVS is legitimately the worst movie I've ever seen
Than you must not actually know jack shit about Cinema you poser ass bitch.

Thanks. You've proved my point.

Man, I can't wait for the day Harley's not just a shit character.

>actual arguments
That's a laugh because you guys don't actually have arguments against the film but Buzzwords.

Is your point that you're a poser ass bitch?

92 to 2009.

Harley is a realllllllly big whore. She would probabl enjoy being held down and forced to smell a neckbeards smelly, greasy, dirty balls as she has all her holes filled up with nerd cum.

you will NEVER rev her harley

I'm pretty sure meme arrowing his post and typing the word "buzzword" over and over is a bigger buzzword than anything he said user

What's tryhard is this post and how baseless your opinions are.

No, he's right, you legitimately have no idea what you're talking about. The movie was cinematically well constructed for a good 80% of the film. The acting had serious drop off points, the script was all over the place, and confusingly enough the highs in lows in both didn't always synch up so there were even good lines delivered poorly and mundane nothing moments acted well. Director of photography did an actual good job. Storyboarding was rock solid. Of all the shitty capecomic-to-film jobs (that is to say, all of them) Dawn of Justice easily made the strongest case for not being 100% shit. Granted, they've all been subpar as complete products by any cinematic standard, but again if we're going to have to split hairs over this, it was easily one of the better artistically directed.

I can live with it, gonorrhea is a bitch.

of only there were devices made to prevent the transfer and spread of STIs user

I was pretty sure I typed
>not a shit character
not
>only marginally less shitty
though given that she's never been good you take what you can get

>Baseless

How is anything I said baseless? Explain it instead of just stating it. Everything I said looked bad is based on everything we've seen.

>it was easily one of the better artistically directed

lol Snyder is an incompetent filmmaker user. Yes he makes a pretty dramatic shot of Superman flying or something but then he can't even stage a simple exchange of dialogue between two characters in a room without confusing the fuck out of his audience about the location and sequence of events.

Well maybe (you) should have an actual argument instead of just Buzzwords.

BvS was a really well polished turd, in other words. It was fine tuned to perfection, but Snyder's failures with the script ruined the film beyond what could ever possibly be salvaged. Even Jesse tried to make Lex work, but you can't save what's already dead.

We haven't seen nothing though
>no actual dialogue to judge on
>no actual mention of the plot

If what he said wasn't a real argument, I want you to do this:
1) Define a buzzword, and point them out from his comment
2) Explain how his points are not valid based on what's been presented to us

She was literal perfection in the original cartoons.

She, literally has NO ASS

...Are you serious? We've had a shit ton of trailers, faggot. We saw a lot of bad dialogue, bad acting, and unfunny gags in those trailers. By your very logic, there was no reason to not like Catwoman based on the trailers.
The whole point of a trailer is to form an opinion on whether to see the movie or not based on what's presented.

Well let's start with
>the movie's concept barley acknowledges the classic run at all minus a few ideas
The movie isn't out yet, you don't know what it acknowledges or not.

Yes, because Harley and Joker were such central focuses on Ostrander's run.

>shit ton of trailer ls
With not a lot of actual footage being shown. We got glimpses and teases but nothing of concrete. Saying that you picked up the quality of acting and dialogue from the trailer is bullshit.

>Her face is so fat.

You don't know if the movie focuses heavily on them or not because ot's not out yet. You don't actually know anything about this movie which makes your opinions baseless.

It is proportionate with literally any other movie trailer. We got HOL UP and "Voices in my head" in the same trailer.

Yes, because in everything we've seen Harley is definitely not a focus, right?

No it's not, these trailers have actually been pretty well edited to ensure that the vast majority of movie is still a fucking mystery.

Harley and Joker getting focus doesn't mean the movie concept doesn't acknowledge the classic run. That literally makes no sense.

>TRYHARD IS A BUZZWORD
His opinion of the entire movie is a buzzword.

>This is the best response he could think of

The whole structure is already laid out, bro.

Except they aren't even in the fucking original.

Holy shit Sup Forums, read comics.

Harley has been pushed as part of suicide squad for a while.

But it doesn't fucking mean the movie's concept doesn't acknowledge the classic run.

And that's yours.

>A while
>2011
>Ostrander's run began in 1987

Fuck me, this is what Sup Forums is now.

>New 52
>a while

>things can never change
>never ever
Never thought i would be on this side of the table.

The actual tones, themes, and even characters are gone. You idiots used the same argument against the DK trilogy, but defend it here.

>I-I'M RUBBER

Yes, please tell me how Harley's addition to the Syicide Squad has vastly improved it.

*Suicide

It added an interesting character.

>EVEN THE CLASSIC CHARACTERS ARE GONE
>Rick flag
>Amanda Waller
>Deadshot
>Boomerang
>Enchantress

>tone and theme
did you get advance screening faggot or are just talking out your ass.

Wait a fucking second.

Is that actually Simmons?

Not him, but the trailers are pretty obvious in the kind of theme they are trying to set for the movie.

that's more words than expected to be honest
they usually just reply with >meme

"meme arrowing" ????

>He isn't getting the tone from the trailers that present them

She has a Joker-themed Chiappa Rhino 60DS. I'm in love.

With the gun, that is.

You mean "Will Smith and the 15 Seconds of Screentime Brigade"

Yup. Either no one told him he would be wearing a trenchcoat for the entire movie or Gordon is gonna do some serious hands-on shit in it.

They even have Slipknot for fuck's sake.

>she uses a fucking baseball bat
>no oversized mallets to be found anywhere

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dod you miss the shot where she was holding a giant mallet?

White """""people""""""

Master of the two inch tall butt crack

Apparently I did. It doesn't seem to be her main weapon.

WHATTA HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? I know I'm a veteran soldier and have seen some shit on war, and that you are all supervillains who have collectively killed hundreds of people, but STEALING A HANDBAG? That's just too much, there's something seriously fucked up about you guys.

that's a seriously advanced case of Hank Hill ass.

No, i think it is more that she just broke the glass, .ade a loud noise, probably alerted the people trying to kill them of where they are and may have just got them all killed over a handbag