Scott Pilgrim vs. The Universe

Kind anons, time for day three of the ongoing Scott Pilgrim storytime. Starting pretty early today since I have to be up at like 4 AM tomorrow and I want to get through this volume so tomorrow we can spend all night on the last one.

I present for your consumption, Scott Pilgrim vs. The Universe! In beautiful color!

Previous thread here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNIAqNY7LPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't much like the colored edition covers but I am posting it too just because this is the full color storytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNIAqNY7LPk

I forgot to link the music for the thread! My bad.

I'll admit the politics circa 1972 but you're secretly Batman party sounds like it'd be a blast.

ROBOT

Grud-damn racist japs

Bitch, you had best appreciate Wallace

I want this party

ugh i have to work but this is easily the comfiest volume

I'm not Canadian enough to be able to do that right, but a US one during the Nixon years would be interesting.

>Scott Pilgrim vs. The Universe
They should've named this book "Everything Goes Wrong and Everyone is Fucking Miserable"

This is more the Infinite Sadness than the Infinite Sadness was. That one could have been some kind of pun on exes.

>Stephen's face when Knives asks if Ramona knows

why didn't anyone confront Ramona? no one wants to get involved?

>gf asks you to do something
>she comes home hours later
>desperately start doing it as she walks in the door

oh my god I just had flashbacks, this is too real

I think nobody had any idea how to bring it up. Stills only did it with knives because he was drunk and feeling sad.

Ramona, that is not good knife safety.

>Ramona keeps a box of Nutter Butters in her desk
>also an rx bottle that could only be for mental issues

confirmed for THICK

good job not falling for the "compare me to your ex" trap Ramona just laid out for you, Scott

LIVE FROM KIM'S BEDROOM

Tamara is woke as fuck

Tamara is the only person besides Wallace who really has their head screwed on right. Everyone else is kind of a fuckup at least a bit.

Please make the thread stay up till midnight, OP

Tamara knows what's up. There needs to be like an eight page mini story with her and Wallace being actually sane together at one of the weirder points of the story or something.

Fuck, the color ones are so nice. I still have the old black and white volumes.

>Scott talking about that time Magik was kidnapped by and then became a demon

Good times.

>Fun-time with Kim and Hollie
>Lisa Miller: Plucky Young Actress
>Stephen Stills and Joseph Hate the World
>Knives Chau: College Freshman
>The Neil Formerly Known as Young Tries to Seduce Stacy Pilgrim

there are so many spinoffs

The names here make me wonder how much their sound is basically a garage band version of power metal.

>talking to your gf about comics she doesn't care about while shopping

i get the feeling that scott has no idea ramona doesn't give a shit

>I don't even like your band.

There are nicer ways to say these things, Ramona.

Part of a relationship is politely listening while your SO talks about shit you don't care about but they do. It goes both ways usually.

Holy shit what time is this supposed to be?

Ramona gets shit done in one day.

I feel pretty bad for Stills. He really cares about the band but is a neurotic mess about shows. And really the constant studio recording probably helped kill the group as much as anything else.

I hope Shatterband worked out well for Kim and Scott after the series ended, at least as something fun for them

I always figured Shatterband was just the thing Kim and Scott did as besties to have fun together now that he's fully acknowledged his shitty behavior and can be a true friend to Kim.

It can be both.

>Kim giving Scott relationship advice that he doesn't appreciate

Kim P is a literal saint

Ramona reaaaally doesnt like Knives

It is clear even from volume 1 but she really shines as his non-drunk and gay shoulder angel in these last two books.

That is savage, Knives.

Same but replace "gf" with "my mom" haha

Why is he so based?

>One of my many friends who don't hate me!

Scott's mountain of bullshit is crumbling onto his head.

Based Wallace

Hollie a shit

Young Neil has hit rock bottom

I feel you, Young Neil. I feel you.

Hollie a worst. And nothing anyone here could do could protect that smile. So it was written, so must it be.

I always felt bad for Neil in this book, especially because NOBODY helps him through what he's going through