AW SHIT NIGGA. THIS BOARD HAS BEEN PLANTED WITH A BOMB!!! DUBS DECIDES WHERE IT GOES NEXT!!! HURRY...

AW SHIT NIGGA. THIS BOARD HAS BEEN PLANTED WITH A BOMB!!! DUBS DECIDES WHERE IT GOES NEXT!!! HURRY, TIME'S TICKING MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!

Sup Forums.

The bomb stays

/vp/

/d/

up ur bum lol

So close.

Rolling for this.

Up to OP's ass.

Up OP's ass.

Sup Forums

Lel

OH SHIT BYE BYE OP.

FUCK THAT I'M NOT SCARED OF NOTHING

I *AM* THE BOMB

/aco/

winrar

Damn that bombs gonna go Mr.Hyde on your ass son.

Sup Forums

Spread 'em, OP.

Sup Forums

Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. Where's the bomb. uhhh sir, the bomb?

well OP we're waitin'

only valid answer

trump's ass

it is then!

Didn't expect your plan to backfire like that, eh OP?

At least he won't be full of shit anymore.

OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB OH MY GOD JC A BOMB

Kek

/x/.

MODS DO YOUR JOB REEEEE