Luke and Misty have an intimate scene

>Luke and Misty have an intimate scene.

That's weird, but I thought Luke/Misty would be hinted at. I guess this means Danny/Colleen will be hinted at, too.

Even though, I very much doubt both ships will go anywhere.

>Keeping it in the family.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/luke-cage-footage-recap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I guess this means Danny/Colleen will be hinted at

Don't play with my feelings like this, user. It will never happen as much as I want to see it.

Well, I don't watch tv shows anyway.

Joy maybe the Quasi-love interest.

>You'll always have fan fiction, user.

Hopefully, because she's the female lead, Colleen will be more proactive in the comics, now. In the modern era she's quite a re-active character.

Luke/Danny OTP

> Marvel continues their anti-miscegenation policy

Race mixing is the new racist.

>Luke and Misty do it in Misty's apartment.

slashfilm.com/luke-cage-footage-recap/

Since when the HELL, did Misty ever date Luke?!

>date

one night stand

Don't get sad now but I now understand why they broke up in the comic

so they don't have to date in the show.

In what issue did they have a "ONS"? In mourning, after Danny's death?

I hate this.

Welcome to Marvel!

Danny is being paired with Joy Meachum.

>Luke Cage Footage Recap #3
>It’s a cool night in the city, and Misty Knight (Simone Missick) is standing on the sidewalk in a sparkly, low-cut blue party dress fiddling with her phone. Luke Cage materializes behind her in a t-shirt and jeans. He points her toward the bus, and when she doesn’t move, asks if she’s calling an Uber. “What are you, a cop?” she asks. “If you’re looking for Mr. Stokes, he just left,” says Luke. “Black Escalade, tinted windows?”

>“Don’t you have somewhere you need to be?” she asks.

>“Yeah. Home. Just got out.”

>“Congratulations,” she replies.

>Luke Cage finally starts to walk away, leaving her on the street. But she calls after him. “You want to grab coffee?”

>A smile spreads on his face. “I don’t like coffee,” he says. “Neither do I,” she responds.

>We cut to Misty’s modest but comfortable-looking apartment. Luke and Misty are making out as they enter the doorway, and he takes off his shirt before he’s even crossed the threshold. She kisses his neck, and he closes his eyes and sighs with pleasure.

OH WOW.

She can hook up with Davos.

This must be how Sup Forums feels when there's an interracial couple.

Netflix is dead to me now

Why does this read like chick literotica?

Is this fucking real.

I swear, Misty and Danny had better be the endgame in the inevitable Heroes for Hire/Daughters of the Dragon series OR ELSE I DUNNO I'LL PROBABLY JUMP OFF A BRIDGE OR SOME SHIT

>Danny/Misty stans getting worried/angry on Twitter.

Lol. One of the reasons White!Danny desenters were OK with it, was because he has a black GF. If he hooks up with Colleen or Joy, well...

I'm sure Danisty will happen eventually, but it's weird if she hooks up with his (soon to be) BFF.

What do we do if we can't rely on synergy to save the OTP? It was my last hope.

Will he break another bed frame?

Dude, look at how many times he mentions how much he misses her in the new series. He even passes up a "A Night at She-Hulk's", because he wants to stay chaste for her.

Misty did say that chapter of her life with Danny was over in "Changing Sides", though. So, we'll see.

There's more to live for, user.

LUKE

CAGE

>Changing Sides
Changing Sides was written by the same guy as

We must kill Luke Cage

Yeah, I know. And, you know how much that guy loves them together. They'll be back together soon. Sanford Greene's teased Misty being in the latest PM&IF.

There is just no reason to still have hope

Marvel is evil

Is anyone having a little difficulty picturing Finn Jones and Simone Missick together?

> not having a foursome

Sort of. They are both too cute, lewd would seem improper. Perhaps they could just hold hands sometimes.

Bruh.

I literally want to die

Over a comic couple? A comic couple who always seem to end back up in each others arms?

yes

I'm sure he'll be more careful, this time.

Why? You know they'll hook up, eventually. And, at least you had years of good Danny/Misty moments, unlike Danny/Colleen.

>Just remember in a universe out there, they're happily married with a daughter.

Try to take solace in that.

Daneen stans*

throw my body into a ditch and leave me to rot

Don't do this to me, user.

>black/white/yellow interracial foursome

Danny's heart TM is exclusively owned by Misty.

That arc was fucking terrible. And it only got worse.

No I thought it was before.

I have no idea why people step on the "Eighth City of Heaven" arc, when it's fucking GOAT!

Explain this meem to me.

I don't care about their races. I'm justing thinking why the hell are Danny's (future) BFF and Girlfriend shagging?!

Easy. Everyone fucks everyone. That way they all intimately know each other's ins and outs and can be even closer friends!

>people can't be friends without fucking

this is becoming a problem

I'm going to fucking riot if Danny/Misty doesn't happen or Danny and Luke turn out to be Eskimo bros. Fuck that shit.

Danny/Colleen confirmed.

>r/Asian Masculinity were already assuming "the worst".

Yeah she seems kinda old for him. I wish they chose Yaya Dacosta.

Well, Misty is canonly older than him. Finn just very baby faced.

>Yaya Dacosta
would have been great

There's still Shuri, although I prefer Teyonah Parris.

Luke Cage fucking Misty feels like incest.

>There should more black on black couples in the MCU!
put down the monkeys paw Sup Forums...

>This and Bruce/Babs in one day
Burn it all down

this is the worst timeline for sure

>caring about ships and couples this much
Are you all from tumblr? Literally who the fuck cares, who's fucking who doesn't tell me anything about the quality of a show.

>There's a very real possibility of Danny loosing his (NYC) virginity to Colleen or Joy.

STOP.

Does this mean Jess will be getting a second love interest? Everyone seems to be getting two or more.

You just KNOW they'll be a fandom shitstorm, when he eventually hooks up with Misty.

it tells you they don't value any of the source material

I was wondering when you would post, boo.

This would be better than Luke/Misty even if it would make anti-SJWs mad

Well, they do to some at least. They keep the main core of the character and play around with the rest to fit the MCU/Marvelix.

At least Babs/Bruce is in an out of continuity movie.