And this.

Better than oreo babies

we already have two threads of this
use those

Was that really necessary?

all cishet white men deserve to be beaten down in the streets

I can't, Timm is a hack

I don't think he even touched her.

Why did they turn my waifu into a man hating rapist?

Oh, wait, my bad he had his hand on her arm for like, a second.

Holy shit, Timm is great. People complain about TKJ movie because of how Babs is treated in it so he says he will add a lot of new content focusing on her. That content is just Babs acting like a cunt and her fucking Bruce on a roof. Timm is a great troll, lol.

That's how all white women are now. They're just trying to be realistic.

Pretty hot, desu.

If it results in butthurt whiny articles froms sites like ComicsAlliance and TheMarySue then its more than worth it.

So we know that she actually deserved to be shot

This movie never should have been made.

No one is complaining except for autists on Sup Forums.

That's the same thing I said about Civil War.

://mobile.twitter.com/JustPlainTweets/status/756621646472081408

Theres alot more than this

Literally did nothing wrong and likely would have walked away right before she threw him.

All that did was make the relationship even worse since the guy will blame the girl and the girl will feel guilty about it.
REAL HERO REAL HUMAN BEAN

Yeah, it is all over twitter and building.

Babs is mad at Bruce who is basically "I need my Space" but his space is the entire cosmos. So she takes it out on a poor Italian man.

twitter my man

That one is actually right though. Ostrander made Oracle.

It's also not criticizing the unnecessary shipping

How old is she again?

Batman always have a way to win.

Batman is the woman in the relationship, apparently

Actually it's pretty common for a guy to become distant after he's had his nut busted. I'm surprised he even answered her phone call.

He'll have to congratulate his Dick.

actually he regretted it and that's why she was a massive cunt the rest of the movie

thanks to the wisdom of solomon

it's all over tumblr and I first saw it on my Twitter of all places

This should be the webm in the OP, it's perfect bait

Do you guys think Moore will say anything? Has he said anything about TKJ at all yet?

Well everyone has been horny or in a bad mood.

so bruce is like 30 and barbara 20? i have no clue

moore doesn't give two shits about the killing joke anymore. he's done all he can to distance himself from it as it is.

but he has been dramatic in the past, so maybe.

WHAT THE FUCK

t. Woman with no self control

Shouldn't they focus more on Gordon?
He is the one getting tortured at the end.

>Defend this
My erection allows it

If only trolling was his intention...

>3 seconds of kissing and a bra
Kek.

So, are we supposed to pretend she didn't just assault some random guy over shit she doesn't even know about?

How much prep time would it take for Bruce to make babies?

Everything in the movie builds up Babs being a bitch. The movie ends at the shooting.

No. Timm loves the Joker, he wants you to sympathize with his decision.

No prep time, just give him a date rape drug.

is batman always this easy? i thought when he was being batman he was all about being the night.

>The movie ends at the shooting.
Kek

>movie ends with Joker, Batman, and Jim driving off into the sunset leaving her to bleed out.

Its only a 20 year difference no biggie

Batman is a slut user. All you have to do is beat him in a fight.

This (and the Catwoman Nu52 hookup) is just shitty writing.

I did not know this

DEFEND THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=4RrkHmYpVAw

Is it bad that the thing that triggers me the most about this is 80's era Babs dropping Bruce in a fight?

But how could he be a slut if someone has to beat him in a fight?

kek

Why's she even after Batman and why do they end up fucking on a rooftop? I don't quite remember this part of The Killing Joke

Because he only loses when he wants it.

>and right after that the dude beat the shit out of his gf...
BRAVO BABS!

Not at all, just comfort yourself with this logic though
It adds up

Does that mean he and deathstroke have mashed pissers?

>I don't quite remember this part of The Killing Joke
That's because it's not in The Killing Joke.

My legitimate reaction when I saw this.

What do you call a mix of interest, disgust, arousal and hilarity?

Deathstroke is a tiger, user.
Didn't you see the Teen Titans episode with Robin's PTSD?

I don't even know where to begin being outraged

>BATMAN put on his back by BATGIRL
>and then he TOUCHES HER BUTT
>and DOES SEX WITH HER

>Batman COMPLETELY BLINDSIDED
>by some lad, who's not special, he's not Deadshot, he's called fucking PARIS
>and then Batman cowers behind some boxes until BATGIRL comes and saves his ass?

Even the whole tone of the thing, the way it was narrated, the little vignettes at the library with her gay best friend, it felt like Sex and the City, young female professional tries to have it all: a career, a man and vigilantism.

Just fucking

??D?"?!

>R rated Batman
>This is the best they could to
This is tame as fuck.

>The movie ends at the shooting.

You're shitting me?

They're saving it up for the hype-realistic gut shot and Babs tits in the pictures.
DON'T LOOK MOM! THERE ARE NIPPLES IN THIS TURBOMATURE MOVIE! I'M GROWN UP NOW.

Just watched it.

The parts after the BABS shit was actually really good.

I dont know what they felt they got by adding that shitty beginning part. I get that babs wants the bat dick but why the fuck would bruce actually fuck her?

Seriously, brings the movie down from like an 8/9 out of ten to a 6/7.

Fuck her and leave bruh

This is sarcastic right? They've literally shown clips of the climax of the GN in all the trailers.

I think it's the only way to incorporate Barbara in the story, because the Joker randomly shooting her sounds extremely retarded.

>They're saving it up for the hype-realistic gut shot and Babs tits in the pictures.
If only this was true.

So is the focus in the film mostly just Barbara then?

Isn't that really missing the whole point of TKJ? I'm not really sure how either of those WebM's add to the story or do anything really meaningful. If anything it'd just make you sympathise less with this cunt

Honestly, all the prologue stuff. The first 28 minutes of the move, all POINTLESS! I literally skipped that far to where the actual story begins, then went and watched the prologue. It served no purpose.

What was the fucking point of all that time showing Babs when she was hardly in the actual book besides just for being a plot device?!

>The only way to incorporate her into the story is to turn her into Bruce's cock sleeve and then make her unlikeable in every scene afterwards.
This is much worse than her original role in the book.

Look, I'm as wierded out by this as anyone (for fuck sake Bruce, her dad is one of your few genuinely good friends), but at least here it's being portrayed as a heat of the moment thing on Barb's part that they immediately shy from, or at least Bruce does. From what shows, she pulls the "youth pines for love through sex" bit that people her age are naive enough to pursue

Reminder that some pleb on youtube BTFO'd WB in his spare time.

youtu.be/uFEHTAnsmGU

Last I checked Joker's plan was to mindfuck Gordon.
Babs is in it in like 3 pages, the point is she's the fucking daughter of the commisioner. AND she just happens to be Batgirl.

Only the first 20 minutes, then it switches to just bats and joker time for the other hour of the film.

No. Joker and Batman are still the focus after the first 28 minutes. The start just happens to be terrible.

Isn't she with Dick at that time? What the fug

He's been on good terms with Timm in the past so he'll likely say nothing.

>he's never had a one night stand

"Just because we had sex doesn't mean can't still hang out"

I'm afraid it does DD, I'm afraid it does.

The problem is that it seems out of character for Bruce to be this impulsive. Especially the Bruce in The Killing Joke, who acts extremely rational and level headed in all of his other scenes in the book.

That's why I asked. It would make no sense to have the shooting after, at the end, but after seeing this thread it's in the realm of believability.

>Muh Batman gets beat up and raped by Barbara

What is this shit

I fucking hate this "personal spin" bullshit on well-known works. They take these things and think "I can do better" when in reality nobody gives a shit, they want to see Alan Moore's comic brought to life not a re-telling.

Dick doesn't exist in TKJ, and when the book was published the two of them weren't a thing at all.

The redrawn version looks like a fucking flash animation.

Don't worry, it ends with the Funhouse climax just like the GN.

But he said he love karen.

So does the original animation when you see it in motion...

She sees his Bruce.

That steadily got less and less defendable as it went on.

Id much rather watch this desu senpai.

youtu.be/1_r-qsxGiKY

Nah, the redrawn looks worse, just look at Batman's cape while he's walking. It looks like a motherfucking umbrella and way more amateurish than DC's shitty version.

shes getting naked, whats not to like?