ITT Failed Sup Forums Projects

ITT Failed Sup Forums Projects

I'll start:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Kimfinity

So failed he doesn't even have a page. Poor Brawn.

Jesus I remember Kimfinity. Old Sup Forums had such weird ideas.

The DC/Pokemon mashup was my favorite. Someone should have edited a download so we could play it

All Sup Forums projects are failed projects.

i didn't know Sup Forums actually did anything besides the 2 animated movies that no one talks about

[desire to know more]

all of them end in embarrassment

The only one that I can remember being somewhat successful is ladybug and golden girl

Sup Forums used to do a lot of stuff. late night fillmore! fiction was the best shit

>Kim 266 - Kim Bane - A government meta warrior who has been enhanced with technology and chemical treatment. The chemical treatment has given her a muscular build and caused her to grow to eight feet in height, a Sup Forumsgestion. This Kim will most likely be arrogant, short tempered, and the first to be a real challenge to Kim Prime
Sup Forums, you never change, and I thank you for it.

This one was superbad.

we should have a board for actually doing stuff.

WolfBatman had a lot of content iirc. Also Doomzula.

the first two webms

Hmm... it always did bug me that the last chapters of that were on the plus4chan threads, but not collected on dA.

And plus4chan lost most of its archived boards and threads when it switched from a .net to aa .org.

Though I did save the threads the wiki page links to.

Wouldn't it be every single project?

Has Sup Forums collectively ever finished fucking anything?

See, the problem here is the "finished" part.

Look at Premier Pulp, that's something that could be considered finished just where it is, but it remains an on going project.

Handy Jay's has died like three times, but at least we got about 22 pages in before it died fully.

>ladybug
And then an actual series about a ladybug-themed superheroine came along and crushed the air out of its lungs.

It wasn't being produced at a sustainable rate, anyway. Amateurs just can't make comics work. You have to work as hard and as tirelessly as a machine to get away with it. That kind of discipline just isn't common. It's nobody's fault.

They're still moving forward though.

That's on hiatus since Psu has a webcomic that makes ad money now, and it eats up pretty much all of Psu's drawing time.

There used to be a lot of attempts to set up RP threads with supers and wikis and stuff. It was really fun but the problem with them is that too many people would join and it'd be a clusterfuck.

Sup Forumslette was my favourite of the Sup Forums efforts though

Do you reckon Sup Forums or Sup Forums has more failed projects? Or /tg/?