Fantastic Four Storytime

Hey Sup Forums it's time for another Fantastic Four. How are you doing? Today's episode has Skrull family drama and political intrigue so sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Today's episode has A LOT of recycled animation as par the course for 60s animation, I'll try to make it entertaining and if you want you can complain to Stan Lee to complain about a cartoon he did 50 years ago.

On the Skrull homeworld! Cute cuddly dinosaurs flee in terror!

HA! Look at them run! I'm so glad we legalized hunting game from aircraft!

Morat? Honey? Could you please stop shooting endangered species? It's rude and besides, we can only carry back 200 pounds back to our wagon.

Silence! Hanel! Can't you see I'm having fun?! You know better to try to reason with someone holding a gun! No one can tell Morat what to do!

NO ONE! NOT EVEN YOUR FATHER, EMPEROR SKRULL. Which I guess makes him MY father too because we're married and all...

Morat! We talked about this! Talking like that is treason and treason bad!

Treason? It's time for a change Hanel! Time for action, not words. Your ...our father won't let me attack and conquer Earth and instead sent that Scrub Skrull! He won't even invite me over for parties or do gift exchanges with me! ME! His bestest warlord!

Hanel: Oh dear! You have a dark and cruel heart! Why do I love you so?!

Everything will change for us once I've captured the Fantastic Four! That will show the Emperor who wears the pants on this planet!

Meanwhile in space in yet another vehicle marked with a giant 4 on it.

Strecho! I don't know how you keep talking me into explorin' space but I'm putting my foot down! We HAVE to be back by tomorrow so I can be home and celebrate my birthday!

That's so cute! Widdle Ben Grimm needs to be back home so he can wear a little party hat and blow out all the widdle candles on his Costco cake!

Did you hear something Reed? It sounded to me like SOMEONE wants his flame snuffed out in the middle of the night. Maybe I'm just hearing things

Hey everyone! There's some dots on my monitor! What does it mean?!

Reed: Meteorites! I was afraid we'd run into them when we set a course for the asteroid belt! Watch out!

Ben: HANDS. OFF. You're touching me in a place or way that feels inappropriate.

Reed: There they are! Evasive maneuver alpha 2!

Alpha 2? What the fuck that does mean? I'm reversing course!

Reed: There's a really big one! Brace yourself! We're going to bump!

Johnny: Nice flying! Ben! Next time try NOT to hit the giant space rock! We're lodged into it!

Reed: It's picking up speed! It's towing us!

Sue: Where is it taking us?

Reed: It's pulling into a space warp! We're heading into a wormhole!

Johnny: Well, we're still stuck to this thing.

pls continue

Why won't you guys take your hands off? What does Worm holes mean? I'm getting tired of this shit. Someone explain. Now.

I like you

Reed: I was hoping you would ask! I got this chart up here ready for this! You see, we were here and now we're over here!

Johnny: Skrull galaxy? That sounds familiar!

Sue: Johnny. I don't need a neck rub right now.

Reed: It's pulling us down!

Reed: Look around, folks! We're the first humans to see Skrull. We're making history and I wasn't even trying today!

Thing: Looks kinda like New Mexico or maybe Arizona. Where dem Skrulls at?

Reed, I see some little green men over yonder.

Sue... simple simple Sue. Little Green men is just some stereotype concocted by science fiction writers. Besides, that's MARS they're supposed be from.

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE WORST HUSBAND. THEY ARE OVER THERE. TURN YOUR HEAD AND LOOK OVER WHERE I'M LOOKING AND POINTING.

Little Green Men! So the truth was out here all along!

Thing: Are those guys Skrulls? Want me to ask em for directions?

BANG BANG BANG BANG

We're under attack! Everyone cower behind rocks!

Why?

Reed: They're firing some sort of ray bullets.

Thing: Want me to say hello with my fists?

Reed: Good idea! But first Sue needs to build up a forcefield

They're hiding behind the rocks! Let's rush them!

PEW PEW PEW

I'm bored.

Ben: Just where I wanted to be. Behind an unreliable forcefield. Now can I give em the bum's rush?

Reed: No! Not yet! Wait until they run out of ammo and reload!

Hey! Al! How come they're still standing?

IT MUST BE BECAUSE YOU'RE A TERRIBLE SHOT, GEORGE. COVER ME WHILE I RELOAD.

Ok but you must have been missing too!

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

It is time to clobber!

DON'T YOU MELANIA TRUMP MY CATCHPHRASE. IT'S MY THING. THE THING THAT I SAY.

Johnny: We got them all!

Reed: What do you mean WE? You didn't do anything! Come back before they wake up.

Reed: Sue! Don't wimp out of me now!

Sue: I'm sorry! My forcefield sapped all of my strength!

Johnny: I'm out of gas too! I need beans, steak, and soda!

Thing: That's gross... hmmmm I feel like clobbering time is over before I wanted it to be. Something is amiss.

Reed: Something is neutralizing our powers! I'm feeling stiff!

Keep going

Brilliant deduction! You should have finished us off when you had the chance! Now we're going to fully immobilize you and leave you more rigid than you've ever been before!

It will be quite painless. For you.

Now take them back to Morat! We're going to earn ourselves a prrrrrrrromotion! No more cleaning toilets!

How can your father not like and trust me? What's now to trust about this face?

Skrull Captain: Morat! We have the Fantastic Four!

Whaaaaa? Here? How convenient! Lock them in the locker room!

Thing: I wish it was clobbering time.

Johnny: I barely have any BTUs of clean burning power!

Reed: Stop whining! hmmmm that painting up there looks suspicious.

Yeah that one. Ben, you have the honors.

Hmmmmmmmmm

AHA!

RICHARDS! YOU HAVE NO POWERS! I have you right where I want you!

Thing: In this room? FOR WHAT PURPOSE?!

That's for me to know and for you to find out! Smell ya later!

Next time will you let me do the talking? We're going to have be on our guard. This guy seems like he's going to be tricky.

Hanel: Morat! You have to tell my dad the emperor that you have the Fantastic Four!

Morat: Tell HIM? Of cooooourse I will. I have no secrets from that man. Don't tell your dad that I have the Fantastic Four! It's going to be a surprise!

You ARE going to tell him? Swear on your Skrull honor.

Ow yeah
Bump

Honor? That's a funny word. What does it mean? Seriously, I've never heard it before. But yeah yeah sure sure I swear I'll tell your dad. Keh heh heh.

Bye honey! Drive safe!

Everyone told me to not marry my high school crush...

Finally she's gone! Skrulls! We have the means to overthrow the witless Skrull Emperor!

Hanel: Daaaaaaaaaddy?! Have you heard from my husband, the Warlord Morat?

YOU'RE RUINING THE SHOW!

No, I didn't hear from that bum! Hear about what?

He said he was going to tell you that he captured the infamous Earth Quartet! The Fantastic Four! He said it was going to be a surprise!

WHAAAAAAAAT?! EVERYONE KNOWS I HATE SURPRISES! BY MY SCEPTER THIS SMACKS OF TREASON!

Hanel: So he didn't tell you?!

NO! HE DID NOT! THIS TIME HE'S GONE TOO FAR! I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD! I KNEW HE HAD EYES TO WEAR MY REGAL FEZ! EVERYONE TO THE ROCKET SHIPS! WE'RE GOING TO MORAT'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND SHOW HIM NOT TO MESS WITH ME OR MY DAUGHTER, THE UGLIEST SKRULL IN THE WORLD.

Morat: Hello my prisoners! How do you find my hospitality?

Not bad but I could go for a mint and some lemon water if you have it.

QUIET! SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO! I WAS TALKING TO MR. FANTASTIC! I WANT YOUR HELP TO ASSASSINATE THE SKULL EMPEROR AND IF YOU REFUSE I'LL SLAY YOU ALL!

Join you or die? Can we think on it? I want to talk it over with my team and hold a vote.

Take your time! Your powers are nullified for the next 72 hours. Call me when you make your decision and if you haven't made one by 72 hours then you all die.

He's gone. I bet he's wrong on his estimated time limit. Skrulls seem like they're really bad at math. Ben, get up and see if it's clobbering time.

Ok...

BAM

IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW IF OUR POWERS WORKED YOU COULD HAVE REACHED ACROSS THE ROOM. LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAINTY LITTLE HAND.

I can probably bring water to a boil but not much more than that!

I have a headache!

Reed: FINE. THIS IS PERFECT. JUST PERFECT. LOOKS LIKE I'LL JUST HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO STALL FOR TIME UNTIL YOU THREE START FEELING USEFUL. I GUESS THAT SKRULL WAS RIGHT ABOUT HIS ESTIMATE AFTER ALL.

Skrull Emperor: How much longer until we get to Morat's?

Pilot: About 10 minutes, sir.

Skull Emperor: Add 1,000 pounds of thrust! We need to get there sooner! 10 minutes it too long!

Hanel: Morat! My father is coming!

Morat: NOW?! This place is a mess! Why?!

Hanel: Because I told him about the fantastic four thing! I thought he'd be pleased but he wasn't!

Morat: You TOLD him?! It was supposed be a surprise! YOU FOOL! Now I have to step up my treacherous plans!

SO! Fantastic Four! I changed my mind! You have until now to join me or die!

Perfect! If you send a man to my ship I have a kill everything gun in the glove compartment.

Thing: Reed! No!

Johnny: Don't help him!

Sue: I WANT A DIVORCE!

Kill everything gun? Intriguing. Show me how to use it and I *promise* to let you go on my what was that word again? H-h-homor?

YOU LET HIM USE THAT GUN AND I'LL NEVER GET TO SEE MY BURTHDAY CAKE

Damnit you guys! Trust me! For once in your lives trust me even if I don't give you good reason to!

Here is the weapon! I also bring news that the Emperor is on his way here and he's close!

Quickly! Show me how to use this gun! Don't try anything either cause my troops have their guns ready too!