Is he even salvageable anymore?

Is he even salvageable anymore?

Will he make a Robert Downey-esque comeback?

youtu.be/yOw7xqUehBs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhCDWZXVuU
youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure, if RDJ did it, so can Shia.

I just had the biggest deja-vu watching this.

Why is he speaking ebonics?

>am i being detained

did he really get arrested like he describes in the video?

>ask cop for cigarette (why would you do this anyway?)
>cop says no
>shia says 'word'
>arrested

Well...i can tell you one thing: Calling a police officer "bitch" is not gonna bode well for him.

taking method acting to a whole new level

Imagine saying he will not devide us while getting blacked in jail

So this is Donald Trump's America... sad, but true!

nah

RDJ just said "fuck it" and done what he thought was fun. Shia's trying to hard to come across as this bad boy/troubled artist thing to make up for the fact he has no acting depth, RDJ can actually act too outside of "HURRR SO SERIOUS METHOD ACTING"

>it's a liberal showing it's true colors episode

the absolute state of liberals

RDJ had great films under his belt by the time he had his downfall. Less than Zero could be seen as semi-autobiographical at this point.

What has Shia done that's worthwhile? Ever? Indiana Jones? Transformers? The indie films and imogen heap videos that he lacks the nuance to understand. It's like his post-transformers career was inspired by his reading of "How to be Taken Seriously in Hollywood For Dummies."

This video proves all his social justice "art" projects were just to virtue signal and try to get back in the liberal elites' good graces. He ripped his own paper mask off the moment he tried to represent that black officer, like he knew what's good for him.

RDJ has talent. Shia could never star in a move like Chaplin.

>rdj
>come back

Method acting? More like meth OD acting

he's done

Shia is legit mentally ill, he needs to be on medication.

>Will he make a Robert Downey-esque comeback
that's why he's doing this in the first place, publicist orders

no no no, meth-head acting

>Be Shia Lebouf
>Made millions off those dumb fucking transformers movies and Indiana Jones
>Could retire from acting and just spend every day fucking bitches, chilling out on the beach, playing video games, whatever
>Getting arrested like some hoodrat

Fucking why? How stupid can you be to complicate your life when you're minted?

This.
People are on edge, families are tense, activists are being punished and arrested behind the scenes. Clearly Shia's actvism played a role here, Savannah isn't exactly friendy territory for free thinking democrat activists. This is the first few steps onto a nation of fascism.

>Fucking why? How stupid can you be to complicate your life when you're minted?

Because the kind of lifestyle he already lives is at odds with the crowd he wants approval from. Ergo the quasi-ebonics and quasi-hobo attire.

Steven Spielberg totally did NOT rape Shia LeBouf.

>who you fighting for
>you wanna arrest white people who give a fuck who ask for cigarettes

he's a serious artist dude he's in touch with the common man and their struggles, you 4 Chan nazis wouldn't understand.

RDJ had a wife who 'fixed' him and makes all his career decisions now

Didn't he also get arrested for trying to order fries and getting denied at a bowling alley?

Quasi-ebonics. Loved that he tried that shit with a Georgia Police Officer. Talking down to him like he was some sort of Uncle Tom that didn't know better. Shia couldn't even grasp what that officer sees on a daily basis - he knows what the real deal is, unlike Mr. Millionaire lawyers little bitch. Shit man, the real racism comes elitist liberals like Shia, acting like black people should be happy they're being used for token causes.

>ask cop for cigarette (why would you do this anyway?)

been watching too many 1960s detective movies

Something like that

Was drunk as shit bartender told him to slow his roll and then he raged

It's part of an art project of his i bet

It's pretty original compared to anything hollywood has come up with recently

"I got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with bitch"

Ah. Classic case of Afluenza.

Marx was right. These people belong in gulags.

wtf i love shia now

did he finally get redpilled?

Dman right my fellow comrade, class war now!

why does this happen to so many child actors? does hollywood really rape children? there must be a reason why so many of them turn nuts once they get older

I love how the cop loudly sighs at that line.

MK Ultra

Boy Meets World

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>call police officer stupid bitch

> Be America
> walk within a mile of a police officer
> expect not to get shot/arrested for no reason
lol

The shit cases get signal boosted, the majority of the officers don't want the trouble or paperwork to deal with. It's the Orwellian label and Police state conspiritards that give the American police a bad rap. Not to mention that each police division operates differently per county/state, so you're bound to have discrepancies between forces. The laws/prison economy are the root problems, not the enforcers.

>almost referring to himself as black

based shia

AYO HOL UP

didn't some guy win a lawsuit against cops because he kept flipping them off and one day they got sick of his shit and arrested him?

He also had Mel who helped him out a lot.

Hollywood pedo ring traumatized him for life. He can't enjoy normie things anymore.

it's somewhat illegal to go around acting like a creepy bum in certain areas, that's how eric garner got arrested. especially in tourist areas, asking a cop for fucking cigarettes what a tard.

haha ye dude police always against da man mufugguh sheiiiiiit

>This is the first few steps onto a nation of fascism.

God damn what did Spielberg to shia

>that pathetic appeal to the black cop

>I'M AN AMERICAN
>M-MUH FREEDOMS
Every time white trash gets arrested

I thought he was meant to be in Norway whining about Trump still

I can totally see him returning in an indie drama im 20 years and getting an Oscar or some shit like that, restarting his career

He owns guns?

He looks like a fucking bum in that shot.

When does he ever NOT look like a fucking bum?

Guys the problem is this fucking millionaire is bumming a cigarette and not buying a pack.

Thats what happens when you suddenly become famous and rich...
Its overwhelming and you lose focus and control.
All sorts of leeches surround you, pushing their agenda trying to make money off of you.. Your parents are underwhelmed as you are much richer than them all of a sudden..
You suddenly become your own boss and are not really tethered to anyone or dependent on anyone in any sense.
Think about it.

Give a kid everything they could ever want and they usually turn out as a spoiled brats. This happens all the time.

kek good point

THEY GOT CAMERAS EVERYWERE YOU DUMMY

He's FROM IT, dummy! He's got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with!

ARE YOU SCARED YET?

A bigger problem is he just asks for a cig instead of asking if he can buy one. If you ask to buy you almost always get a cig for free, if you just try to bum one its like 50% success rate if that.

wouldnt fucking suprise me

police are faggots.

>walking home at 11pm
>beers in a bag from shop
>walking home
>step out onto the road to cross
>police van stops
>24 hours in a cell

they arrest random people to keep quotas and so they can sit on their arse all night whilst you are being locked up.

Perfect time to steal his flag again

who doesn't

Niggers are faggots

>Chilling at work at 11pm
>Some cuntlord walks out with beers from a shop, doesn't even try to hide it
>Steps out onto the road to cross
>Now I need to babysit this retard for one night I could be talking to my buddy about the game or the real housewifes
>Only gets 24H and still complains like a little bitch

Those retards can't walk 1min without doing stupid shit

I can't stop clicking on the 10 second mark, this needs remixed.
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhCDWZXVuU

Is this what alcohol + autism looks like?

You speak that fucking Garbage!

My Father Died For This SHIT, MAN!

>you dummy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP PIGGY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shia dindu shit nigga

I still love that poor misguided kid.

lmao NOW you're american huh

>does hollywood really rape children?
no, it's 100% a completely and utterly baseless rumour that sprung up from nowhere and everyone is quite frankly baffled to how anyone could believe that

He has a lot of anger issues this lad

>"you put your own kind in the fucking pen"

"Your own kind", LMAO. People like Shia are always racist as fuck. They always try to overcompensate for their racist feelings by going too far the other way.

He's fucked-up because his father is a paedo. Google it. He probably got sexually abused every day as a kid, and then in Hollywood as well when he became a child actor.

Shia thought he won't get divided, cops proved him otherwise.

>So you wanna arrest bl-
>white people who give a fuck?
So brainwashed by BLM he almost said black instead of white.

I wonder if Stolen Valor is still chanting into that camera in New York.

is it illegal to be rude to police? I thought you yanks were all obsessed over freedom of speech? Does that right stop as soon as you speak to an officer. Also aren't they supposed to tell you what you've been arrested before. God it's great not living in a police state.

holy shit brand new footage just released
youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw

if you're causing a scene while reeking of booze you can be detained. Are there really no such laws where you live?

G-guys....

maybe

just maybe we should give him his f-flag back.

Charlie Countryman is one of the greatest movies ever made and Shia was tremendous in it. Go ride a cock you nu male

>does hollywood really rape children?

Yeah, literally and metaphorically.

he was probably stumbling around like a drunken idiot

asking for a cigarette is his version of the story, and for some reason I don't trust his judgement here

So what did he do? According to Shia he got arrested for asking for a cigarette while white.

So what's the deal? Was he breaking the law or did the cop just want to arrest Shia because cops can basically arrest anyone and he'd get a good story out of it?