HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/884608172920422401/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im not bigoted or anything but just to offset the rampant liberalism that is running amok like aids in the 80's..... nigger.... nigger faggot

lmfao

Click bait isn't news

idgi

the puffy jacket?

>people outraged

uh huh, and then a million people laughed so hard at him he deleted the tweet

Too be clear, I don't like to participate in these threads because I believe the best course of action is too ignore them. However, I feel the need to point out that this is just MANUFACTURED outrage.

Please say this is true.

professional victim

And by "people" she means like four people on twitter.

I'm outraged too, i can't even tell them apart!!

That nigger wears a vest

Jesus, I've never seen someone look like such a twink while doing the Black Power fist.

god damn its good to be white in this current year

it's hard to believe this nigger makes six figures.

BTFO
twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/884608172920422401/photo/1

Also, not a shill but I've seen the movie and it's legit one of the best movies of the past 10 years. Go see it when it comes out.

Which one is the poster?

I mean the resemblance is uncanny, especially in the lips and ears.

So the article is saying black people look like Apes? Sounds pretty racist of them but wait the guy himself thought it looked like him?

Looks nothing like the vest in the OP.

>Negro is literally retarded

Sick of these trope tbqh

clearly they tryna make a marty mcfly ape

since he an ape its blue n sheeit

*blocks your fascism*

Isn't it racist for someone to randomly make that comparison?

>people are outraged
>people are
>people
>""""""people"""""
>implying people

Shut up. Do you even have a journalism degree?
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Literally no one is outraged except the faggot nigger narcissist who can't shup up about his faggot jacket.

>Too be clear, I don't like to participate in these threads because I believe the best course of action is too ignore them. However, I feel the need to point out that this is just MANUFACTURED outrage.
BLM has been nothing but a vehicle for manufactured outrage since they decided that white people, not violent police, are the problem.

The movement was so promising for about 5 seconds and then race-baiters killed it.

wait, what? why do nogs get so angry about the ape lookalikes? we ARE fucking apes, retarded niggers.

oboma looks like a chimp = racist
george w bush looks like a chump = not racist

serena williams looks like a gorilla = racist
channing tatum looks like a gorilla = not racist

wut?

>leader of a group that got mad at france for being attacked by terrorists and stealing their thunder thinks the world revolves around him

Shocking.

I'm asking this as a serious question but there must surely be members who are legitimately annoyed by police brutality and don't just hate the white man, right?

If a brotha choose to wear a muthafukin' blue jakit then the fucking crakas need to make the fuckin monkey wear red. Black live matter white boi

Faggot: check
Narcissist: check
Drama Queen attention whore: check
BLM is a joke.

Black twitter and BLM are such narcissists. I honestly think they believe the world revolves around them and that they're on the forefront of everything cultural.