Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Daredevil, along with anyone who tries to stop frank Castle. Killing mafia goons, rapists, and general scum is not wrong.

lemaskusumn daredevil

When will Punisher series start anyway?

Neither of them. People an disagree and still both be right

>FRANK DON'T KILL PEOPLE IT'S WRONG
>Okay... you know, I might take that argument better coming from a different character, but, uh... You've killed people too. Like, a bunch of people.
>NOPE I AM NOT LIKE YOU!!!
>You're fucking with me right? Like, I saw you kill about a dozen people, earlier tonight
>NO I DIDN'T KILL EM, I JUST BASHED THEIR HEADS IN WITH A STEEL PIPE UNTIL THEY STOPPED MOVING AND LEFT THEM IN THE STREET
>...what do you think that does to a person?
>KNOCKED EM OUT COLD. NOW HELP ME GET DOWN OFF THIS ROOFTOP IM FUCKING BLIND

>NOW HELP ME GET DOWN OFF THIS ROOFTOP IM FUCKING BLIND

kek

DD for having such a fucking awful suit.

At least he got a costume, the other three weren't allowed one

Sometime this November...

The costume is fine, its the mask that looks wonky. And they fix that in season 2.
Personally I liked the look when he was first starting out, with the ski mask and black shirt best of all.

That was not funny.

please be nice to our guests.

Daredevil beats up criminals nightly and sends them to the emergency room.
Hospital emergency rooms and hospital beds are overcrowded every night.
Regular people who need the emergency room or a hospital stay might not get proper treatment.
Criminals don't pay their hospital bills, hospital expenses get passed on to regular people. Insurance premiums go up because of this and some people lose their health care. They may die because of this.
Punisher kills criminals directly.
Daredevil kills innocents indirectly.

Luke cage never had a costume did he? I just remember that helmet that he has that shows up in the flashbacks. Otherwise it was just regular street clothes, right?

Punisher is literally the only capeshit who knows what's up.

when are they finally going to portray Daredevil or Batman as an actual insane person

it doesn't make sense to have these characters be sane

keked hard at last line

Daredevil is literally, if you kill your enemies they win

Jesus wouldn't approve what you've just said.

>Captain America and Iron Man got tricked into fighting
>Superman and Batman got tricked into fighting
>Daredevil and Punisher have fundamental ideological differences that lead them into conflict with each other

How did a Netflix series do it right and two massive films fuck it up so badly? Episodes 3 and 4 were kino.

Cause someone cared about writing something decent

just testing my vpn

Punisher is never in the wrong

The nolan movies and even BvS did a decent job as portraying batman as a broken individual who's sank into their obsession.
Or do you mean something like Arkham: A serious house? I'd watch the shit out of that movie if it was done right. Like Jordorowsky's Batman.

Jesus don't agree with you.