What's some good kraut kino?

What's some good kraut kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNMepc8l2ck
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-german-hair-force-a-failed-experiment-in-military-manes-a-744992.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_L0J-Ce7cOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My upcoming inevitable biopic

Is that you Honecker?

Der Untergang, Er ist wieder da, Das Leben der anderen, Goodbye Lenin, 123 das war Berlin, Das Boot, Der Baader Meinhoff Komplex, Das Experiment, Stalingrad, Die Bruecke, Lola rennt, Bang Boom Bang are some good ones from the top of my head

Got any more East Germany movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=WNMepc8l2ck

about east germany or made in east germany?

A film that covers both is "one two three".

They call me the Wall Man

Das Leben der anderen and Goodbye Lenin might be what you are looking for

I can confirm that Goodbye Lenin, The Lives of Others (Das Leben der Anderen) and Das Experiment are all very good

The first two are both about East Germany

Goodbye Lenin is set in East Berlin. It starts just before the wall falls. Then the wall does fall and Berlin is reunited, but the main character's mother has a fragile heart or something, and doctors think she might die if she has a big shock. So the son tries to pretend to her that she's still living in East Berlin.

The Lives of Others is about a dude who is a spy for East Germany, spying on his own citizens. He sits in a room and listens to what has been captured on bugs planted in people's homes.

>The Lives of Others is about a dude who is a spy for East Germany, spying on his own citizens. He sits in a room and listens to what has been captured on bugs planted in people's homes.

Living the dream

East Germany sucks

mfg West Germany

LMAO West Germany

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-german-hair-force-a-failed-experiment-in-military-manes-a-744992.html

Obviously the story develops from there. He starts sympathising for some of the people he's spying on - he gets involved in their life stories. Then he find himself conflicted about his job... I'll let you watch the movie.

Nicht Schummeln, Liebling

>Living the dream
why won't you have a warm cup of (((((tea))))) comrade

It's like browsing Sup Forums expect you also get paid for it truly the life of a STASI man was the dream.

Those krauts look gopnik asf
Straight up larpers

That's just Prussians for you

Niemand hat die Absicht eine Mauer zu errichten.

East Germany was best Germany
West Germany worst Germany

>not larping as Cheka

youtube.com/watch?v=_L0J-Ce7cOE

Go home to your cuckshed Wessie.

Why have the Germans not made a movie about cold war going hot then it comes down to East vs West Germany.

Triumph des Willens

>Triumph des Willens
>the will later jobbed in 1943

What did they mean by this?