Turns out, little monkey fella!

>Turns out, little monkey fella!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8m-1M9WKt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ricky Gervais screeching over Karl did not add to the comedy dynamic and Karl would have funnier being his own weird lil self unrestricted

>I'm tryin' to watch fucking King Kong ere

wrong

idiot abroad is boring without ricky and steve commenting

Not true. Half of the humour is Ricky and Steve getting frustrated and dumbfounded by Karl's absolute insanity.

I have never agreed with anyone more on anything than I have with you at this point.

Yeah, but Moaning of Life, where Ricky and Steve had 0 involvement, was kino

you're talking

S
H
I
T
E

>so this hairy little guy right
>ABSOLUTE DRIVEL PLAY A RECORD
>let him finish!

Proofs
youtube.com/watch?v=S8m-1M9WKt8

SORRY, SORRY! I thought it was SHITE. I didn't know it was on the internet.

...what's a Babylonian?

>implying when he put that snobby cunt
megamanlet on the baloons wasn't kino

>KARL PUT ME DOWN
>I never had a kite

wrong

moaning of life is bollocks

Warwick was the worst part of season 3

For sure. Ricky is so intent on constantly revealing Karl to be a fucking moron that he just makes himself look like an ignoramus half of the time.

That said, the often seemingly genuine antagonism between Steve and Karl was amazing.

>tfw still playing vanilla/tbc wow and listening to xfm in 2017

comfy as fuck

>tfw listening to old stuff or anything that isnt live fills me with anxiety

t. steve

>those moments where you actually genuinely agree with Karl and think he's onto something

Why?

idk, watching stuff that was timely at some point makes you think of time, death, aging, etc. Old sitcoms, old radio shows, etc. Anything that was only supposed to be for that moment

Any other patricians here who genuinely enjoyed the Sturgess episodes where Ricky and Steve were free to banter back and forth instead of having to poke Karl for a reaction?

>watches a film a day
>favourite films are Kes and The Elephant Man
is he patrician?

that's what i do when grinding, it is the best combo along with booze, better than sex

You're going to die, Faggot
Just enjoy what appeals to you and appreciate that you live in a time where you have free access to the entire volume of human creativity
Imo

Dont forget Mission Impossible 2.

HER MANS HER MITS

I honestly don't get the hate this movie gets. I thought 3 was worse.

This desu. Karl needs Ricky to bounce off of, he's boring on his own. The later XFM shows, podcasts and Idiot Abroad s1 are peak.

>BUY ON FERRY
>DE TROUT SPINNERS
>DELI MEAT TREE

I love the Sturgess episodes, from youtube, it seems a lot of people skip them, bet some of them don't even know Karl called in that time.

Ricky recently did a video interview with her, was nice seeing/hearing them together again.

Tourettes Trent Derby
>steve gets it

Loved the podcasts but having a hard time getting into the XFM stuff. It's mainly music and short banter and Karl hardly gets involved. Should I skip ahead or something?

stick with it pleb

xfm is the best

When is his next tv series coming out pls

It sounds like you're listening relaly really early.
Karl starts speaking up later but the progression of hearing them gradually realize he's a beautiful thing to unwrap is something worth a full listen

I hope soon

DON'T
TALK
SHIT

This. Cant stand how rick thinks hes hilarious with everything he says
Despite never hearing him say anything funny

for g*ds sake, play a record.

Man Moths?

that's only because hes a northerner who was about in the 90s. hes just remembering the rave days

>tfw karl keeps changing the wording to his rockwiz clue

it makes me laugh everytime Ricky calls him out for it

>"changes..every time baby... every time"