Did people in your audience really laugh when he took off the mask?

Did people in your audience really laugh when he took off the mask?

i did i thought it was the bad guy from grandma's boy at first. i'd never heard of "girls"

I chuckled at the face reveal and tantrums.

He can't act and his face doesn't match his voice. Can you blame me?

Kylo Ren is the best and most realistic character of the new trilogy.

doesnt matter. he got the last laugh

>When the writer is literally a self-insert

Did Lena cast within or out of her league with Adam?

Way Out of her league. He's an ex marine and a thespian and has a nice body.

Yes and I fucking hated it because people compare me to Kylo Ren in both mannerisms and looks. Got butthurt as fuck

what the fuck is that abomination

Yeah, people in my state really like showing their emotions. Someone yelled "Mutt face" and got the whole theater going. A couple girls even stormed out.

Nope

A bit, yes.

>I must be loyle to my capo

IMAGINE BEING KYLO

He took the mask off too early. The scene with Han on the catwalk is the moment when he should have first revealed himself. I like that he's kind of goofy looking. That's a very Star Wars-ish thing for the actors-actresses to not be "hot."

They laughed but I think it was because he took off the helmet and had perfect hair. The worst trope.

I literally gagged.

I was like "oh" and two guys in the audience chuckled out loud.

I shed a tear.

#
Imagine being Adam in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your gelatinous body and horrific goblin face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is rehearse for his next breakout role in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only sit in that bed while Lena Dunham throwd her disgusting body on top of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her cellulite and streatch marks, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfects her craft. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been working with nothing but fit military girls, cutie theater girls and later xenomorphs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of Julliard. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat and stench that's coming from her love handles as she attempts to suck it in to writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so "hard" for with a diet of footlongs and diet coke in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Adam Driver. You're not going to lose your future Oscar over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

Good move on her part getting somebody unconventional enough that it's still a question.

Love it
Are you implying the Prequels leads aren't attractive? Or the original leads?

I think the casting of Hayden Christiansen to play Anakin was a disaster because he was a bit too good looking. He was a teenager heartthrob. I don't think the original trilogies actors are that attractive. They're not ugly, just not "hot."

Yes. I did too.

Yup, I snorted and my buddy let out a silent laughter. The scene was embarrassing.

I admit it was extremely painful

when i saw it a week out, people definitely did.

Yeah.

No idea why. I liked how they made him look like Anakin and has the same tantrums. People are dumb as fuck.

HAHA OMG HES NOT BURNT!? HES JUST A BOY! LAUGH WITH ME AUDIENCE!

Saw it opening night and can confirm people did. It was a contagious laugh so about half the theater laughed.

Your a big guy

This man fought for our nation this is how he is rewarded?! Give hime the silver str for this act alone

wow bob wow

Darth Disney.

my lord, what is that man doing to that pig?!

Looks like that Parker Schnabel

In Revenge of the Jedi when Vader took off his mask and it was some grandfather type - totally ruined it. When that mask was removed it should have been Jack Palance.

>can't act
>undoubtedly the best new actor of the past five years

I saw the midnight showing, and there was a very audible "PPHAH" throughout the theater. I'm guilty.

No one laughed but there were a few confused murmurs. Like it wasn't movie-ruining but people were definitely confused that the most imposing figure in the movie was actually some fuck ugly skeletor.

Did she have a late term abortion or take steroids at some point? How do you have this body as young as she was....
Did she eat a lot of fake cheese?

goddam

He just needs some coke bottle glasses
>I'm listening to the fucking song!

That's not really saying much

Her parents are class-A weirdos, probably gave her a "humane" diet low in protein so her body didn't develop correctly

THICC

Fucking digusting
Why would you post this

DELET DIS

Fuck off Adam, you're ugly and Force Awakens was fucking shit

Realistically is there anyone who looks menacing that could believably play Carries Fisher and Harrison Ford's son?

Because he looks like the demographic?