How could WB fix Leto's Joker?

Well, how would they explain it anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
youtu.be/oz0zGToKyq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, I think he just needs more to work with. His look has grown on me.

Got better dental implants and jumped into the toxic waste, which washed away the dumb tattoos. There.

Just fucking make him Jason Todd give him the joker's son animation story line and eventually phase him to Redhood. make him brainwashed that he will never live up to the joker played by jack nicholson

DUDE CAPESHIT LMAO

Then have him and nightwing and the new robin fight to be the next person who takes up the cowl cause we all fucking know ben affleck wants nothing to do with the DC Universe

Jack Nicholson is 80 bro.

Nicholson is too old. See If you want an older Joker, go with Mark Hamill.

Exactly make him a washed up joker that gets killed by batman because of what he did to jason todd only to reveal that he didn't kill jason todd and only drugged him and totured him would explain the retarded tattoos and the grills on his teeth cause the original joker bashed his teeth in

On the one hand, I'm entirely sympathetic to comic writers in general, who have to continually insert fresh, challenging and sometimes ridiculous ideas into a monthly format in order to maintain reader interest and prop up a dying industry...I wish them the best, and their continued success.

On the other, just look at what a shitty idea that is, from a storytelling standpoint, especially a cinematic one. Pure ass.

It's not even an original idea. Just a combination of Under the Red Hood and Return of the Joker.

>remove the tats and give him a batter script
>tell him to stop with the weird growling
>give him the white Miller suit and the classic purple suit
>more jokes and clown-based weapons and tricks
>no harley

Honestly harley is the only refreshing thing about this joker makes him stand out from the ledger and nicholson jokers

Eh, I think it's better to use that kind of twist with Lex Luthor. Eisenberg can't be salvaged the wy Leto can. Just make Mark Strong, Bryan Cranston, Ed Harris, Billy Zane, or Clancy Brown Lex Luthor Sr.

Yeah but their romance thing sucks
Joker should use Harley and give her a beating, not love her

Harley should get her classic costume too. The whore suit is getting old.

wasn't he called lex luthor jr in the movie or was that all in my head?

Corey Stoll would have been perfect. Hell, he was Lex Luthor in Ant-Man.

I was hoping they'd get Dafoe to play OG Joker and reveal Leto's Joker to be Jason Todd, but apparently Dafoe's playing some no name in the Aquaman film. Tbh, I think they should just recast and do a completely different take without wasting any time trying to explain the continuity. Just fuck it, no one cares anyways. Unfortunately, I think Suicide Squad made too much money for them to ignore it.

Zane is a better pick, but he doesn't look like Eisenberg

First pretend that suicide squad never happened
Second complete overhaul/redesign of letto joker
Or recast letto
Keep Ayer the fuck away

Also can work.

>How could WB fix Leto's Joker?
Cast an actual actor

Making him Jason Todd.

We're still on this? Seriously?

I liked Leto's Joker a lot.
ALL THAT CHIT CHAT'S GONNA GETCHA HURT!

This xD
>HONKA HONKA
Best scene!! My friends on Reddit agree

>call the character HARLEY QUINN
>instead of looking and behaving like a harlequin in any way she dresses like a horny clown and never shuts the fuck up
what even is the point of her as a character anymore?

Idiot. He said "HUNKA HUNKA."

Tonka Tonka beep beep fuck off mom im not hungry

>get BTFO
>try to meme your way out of it

No
He said HUBBA BUBBA(tm)

The ass shots

She was a one-off character who kept reappearing simply because Dini was BFF with the voice actress, who was willing to work cheap since she was fired from Days of Our Lives for playing one of the most annoying soap characters ever created.

Just give him a good script. The guy is a good actor

Hes jason todd, they're just never going to actually directly show that because that would mean showing the original joker, and the original joker in the DCEU is heath ledger, and the original batman is christian bale (and affleck is just an aged JGL from TDKR) and nolan did some contractual magic that forever blocks WB from touching any character he put in his trilogy.

Literally everything about batman in the DCEU is nothing but an attempt to dodge touching nolan's trilogy while, at the same time, attempting to be a continuation of nolan's trilogy.

That theory is almost good but Affleck looks nothing like JGL.

Irrelevant. As that isn't a theory, it's absolute fact.

>the original batman is christian bale (and affleck is just an aged JGL from TDKR)
Is it so hard to accept that the DCEU is a different universe, not Nolanverse?

Considering WB did absolutely everything possible to ship the DCEU as a continuation of the nolanverse, yes, that is an absolutely impossible assertion to accept.

Then how the fuck are Alfred and Gordon still alive?

Alfred even god younger

Because the nolanverse took place in the 90s or some bullshit.

WB hasn't though this through, as its only a meta-dodge, so why would someone pointing out said dodge have any answers?

>let's cast a role entirely on one physical trait (actor is bald)
No, fuck off.
Eisenberg was shit casting because he was a popular jew at the time and they thought BvS would benefit from this.

>took place in the 90s
That's why Bruce drove a 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago, right?

By releasing the original cut of Suicide Squad for starters
youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks

He was cast because he looks like young Luthor

Even if Eisenberg were a wavy-redheaded white guy, that's a stupid claim. Why don't you just say Sam Jackson got to be Nick Fury because he resembled Nick Fury in The Ultimates (who was designed to resemble Sam Jackson).

I'M JUST A HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc

I seriously liked Jared Leto as the Joker. He wasn't the problem with the movie. The problem was that it was an awkwardly written film with a bunch of stitched together scenes. The biggest problem with the film is the Enchantress shit. Someone on this board keeps saying the novelization fixes a lot of problems with the film so I'm going to read it sometime and find out if that's true. Already got it on my Kindle along with Drive.

KEKA KEKA

fuck it still STILL censors it

C UCKA C UCKA

Stop deleting all his scenes

>It's a Joker gets ready to shoot up a restaurant scene

this

This thread has some great ideas, but instead let's do the convoluted and unnecessary idea.

That's actually interesting. Good to know.

>Be Jared
>Film over 40 minutes of footage
>Expect the editors to trim down your performance to about 30 minutes (25 possibly the lowest to make room for the main plot of the film but at least you and Margot who plays Harley is going to entertain a lot of people who go see it in the cinema
>Performance gets trimmed down to 7 minutes

Based on what you fucking retard?

I don't get it, who's internal dialogue is that?

>WB did absolutely everything possible to ship the DCEU as a continuation of the nolanverse
Source?

You retarded nigger, why would Afleck have flash backs to Bruce Waynes past. How would he would he use Bruces identity.

Give us a Red Dragon like scene where Commissioner Gordon is tied to a chair and forced to see pictures of his daughter Batgirl bleeding out stripped naked. Have Joker shirtless enough to where we can actually see his dragon back art and the God's Only Child tat.

>He was cast because he looks like young Luthor
>young Luthor
>Mature Superman
Eisenber doesnt act at all like Lex

Wally West, aka Flash.

That's just fetish fuel.

Ok, thanks

>WB hasn't though this through
You haven't thought this through you mouth breather. They're clearly different universes.

>Have Joker shirtless enough to where we can actually see his dragon back art and the God's Only Child tat.
WB doesn't care about artsy stuff. All they care about is making generic shit that sells. If the reason Affleck's script got rejected was due to WB not wanting Joker and instead wanting to do some Wonder Woman shit or something else: then fuck the DCEU and I hope it is cancelled.

Jared Leto's Joker is one of the only things I like out of the DCEU (including Affleck) and since everything is going to shit, I really do not care at all about it anymore.

Enjoy your CGI quip trash that will be Justice League.

No idea why we never saw this tattoo

you're fucking stupid and wrong as fuck

SUCH A HOT SCENE

This is the biggest problem with DCEU films so far.

They make a proper film and then they cut off like 40 minutes of it for the theatrical release. I guarantee you Wonder Woman doesn't have any cuts and that's why it's actually well-received.

screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/

They make Letos joker twisted robin, and the real joker willem defoe.

You can actually see it here

Dear all of the "Leto is Jason Todd" anons,

Give it a rest. There's no way Robin would be older than Batman.

How does Leto do it?

This. Leto is a great actor and can do great things, but he's heavily reliant on a good script.

>His look has grown on me.
How?

As with everything so far in the DCU

PRETEND
NONE
OF
IT
EVER
HAPPENED

youtu.be/oz0zGToKyq0 they have a kino theme song

THE ITCH IN MY CROTCH !

I feel like such a fag for liking the Chemical Wedding scene, but it just stuck with me.

Leto Joker seems like such a perverted freak.
I love that he was just going to leave her ass drowning in acid.

I hope we see Jokers first chemical bath scene one day in flashback form or something.

>I feel like such a fag for liking the Chemical Wedding scene
It made Paul Dini happy seeing a Joker that cares about Harley.

He just needs more screentime and a movie focused on him instead of his gf. The guy is already more popular and iconic than any MCU villain

This is the cringiest thread I've seen in a while.

Will Matt Reeves actually do it... will he make Batkino?

Maybe. Will WB rape his film after the fact? Likely.

Not after what he has said recently he is only doing the film if WB let him make it exactly how he wants.

he is happy to walk he has said multiple times if they try to fuck with his vision.

>Leto Joker seems like such a perverted freak.
he dresses his whores up as Batman. or maybe he got this idea after crippling Batgirl?

i know, by never showing him ever again

that's a great photo of leto as joker, i wish he looked more like this the whole movie

i find it sad and funny that the people replying to you don't realize you're mocking the guy who brought up this bs in the first place

>Suicide Squad thread
>after the initial burst of shitposting fades it's a bunch of comic fans genuinely discussing what they feel would be a good direction for the films

>any Marvel thread
>MEMES MEMES LE QUIPS REDDIT
>ENDLESS FUCKING SHITPOSTING

What's up with that?

You fucking idiots. The guy was mocking the people who say it's all connected. He's slamming the argument and showing how stupid it sounds. You guys can't be this stupid.

Is Anya Taylor-Joy under one of those masks?

I'm bias as a DC fan but I feel like with Marvel having its cinematic universe for over a decade conversation gets stale on it because ultimately all of the films are going to have the same story beats.

with DCEU even though it started rough for some people ( I like all of them so far besides SS)

it being so new gives us hope that they dont fall into the same trap of making formulaic films, if you love them or hate them the DCEU films are all different so far.

there's room for discussion because the state of this cinematic universe can go fucking anywhere for bad or good. its an interesting time for the DCEU.