youtube.com/watch?v=0kv0gvFWgSs
youtube.com/watch?v=FISLBOSM5wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hXi5VKPyWLE
vmashup.com/7H9odNKJ
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for jumping man

HELLOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

reminder that Eric Da Re is a confirmed /tpg/ poster.

THREAD THEME youtube.com/watch?v=onXujUphKb8

also i fucked up, was the last thread

Seriously this new season is fucking good and Lynch is a fucking god

PROOF The X-Files is canon.

kek

Threadly Reminder - youtube.com/watch?v=nRW0hW5Qm2M

Need I say more?

Jerry footkino coming in Part 10

youtube.com/watch?v=0kv0gvFWgSs

Episode 11 being premiered at San Diego Comic Con. Confirmed 10 minute scene of Gordon Cole encountering a never-before-seen Funko Pop of himself.

fuck off

NEVER AGAIN!

can someone explain oh angelo

You're at the Roadhouse with your gf when all of a sudden this notorious whore walks in and slaps every single person in the building's ass.
What do you do? Keep in mind she has over 500 fucks and is proficient in double, triple, and quadruple penetration.

how

I pray to God Douge Jones stays with us forever

First for very early pre-hype for Part 10

Will they go to Jack Rabbits Palace?

Laura is the one.

>With God as our witness, but he won't testify
K I N O
I
N
O

No instead it will go to Mars and 25 minutes of the episode will be looking at sand grains while ominous music plays. Lynch has fucking lost it.

He's gorgeous...

>He holds a branch
>Beak nose

Is jumping man the opening credits bird?

What will the police learn through Ike "Spike the Kikes and Kill All Dykes" Stadtler?

i love lynch but this is terrible

he's pretty bad at music desu

That's in two days so probably episode 11.

DOUGIE JONES IS ONE THICC BIH?!??!

youtube.com/watch?v=FISLBOSM5wQ

Kino is in the eye of the beholder, pleb.

I was thinking the same thing.

There's fire where you are going.

Agent 4'7 will tell them that BadCoop put him up to his murders.

Because of this, a trail will be lead to Dougie while the FBI also realize that it was BadCoop the orchestrated it, leading them to try and find out how to get DougieCoop back to normal and stop Badcoop.

The end of Dougie Kino is near, lads.

>you will never create any medium of entertainment in which you make Chad a balding beta neckbeard

>that webm
THAT FUCKING SHIT LYNCHED ME SINCE DAY 1

Who's the toe head?

dindu nuffin

chad BTFO by hawk

youtube.com/watch?v=hXi5VKPyWLE

>BadCoop put him up to his murders
No, he didn't. He had a middleman.

What's worse is his TV dinners smelled like shit and he made the whole conference room smell like a fart.

whoever made that webm needs to do a better job in the future. awful quality!

When he pours the whiskey, it foams up. Anyone who's poured spirits knows they don't foam, and as such it proves there's no alcohol in the bottle, rather it's been replaced with some sort of beverage, probably iced tea. This is a huge oversight on Lynch's part, as it's not realistic in the slightest and stands out jarringly. My suspension of disbelief was completely hampered with this single scene. Absolutely unacceptable, especially that this is at least the second time it has happened in the show so far.

sam is cute (no homo)

THERE THEY ARE ALBERT

Nothing on TV and maybe film is gonna be as good as this for a while. I'm gonna have to sell my TV when it's over because nothing else will matter

Comfy bird OP. Reminds me of the /tpg/ golden age.

niceeeee

yeah I couldn't be bothered to mess with the settings, the default vp8 codec settings looks like shit, and gook moot hasn't enabled any better codecs for some autistic reason

When is my armstrongfu coming back?

I'm in your thread right now.

too moe for this world

Is he eating creamed corn in that bowl? Chad confirmed for evil

Agent Cooper, listen to the sounds.

literally /ourguy/

I'm going to Comic-Con in SD, which Twin Peaks cast members should I hug

hoping for Kyle, Harry, and Sheryl

It's gone. Gooone. And I am... who I am. Who I could've been... I will never have the chance.

Running out of sand.

that's fecking crazy, man

Well he is helping drugs get peddled into twin peaks, and the drugs killed poor little Denny Craig

I mean, the IDW X-Files comics aren't canon anymore as far as Fox is concerned.
Although I like the idea of Coop and Mulder solving spooky crimes together.

The coffee cups that the girl brings box watching guy has in the 1st episode are so obviously empty. Jesus Christ, Lynch, just fill them with water or something that gives the cups some actual fucking weight.

Forget about it. Instead tell me why Lynch is so lazy with this? They're drinking goddamn iced tea.

give andy a big friendly hug, shake hawk's hand, and take a photo with lucy then hug her

Lick her face

>Sup Forums was the Chad all along

Comics aren't canon since when?

>Laura Dern in Wild at Heart

That's fucking crazy man

Dougie won't be sad as long as he has some damn good joe.

Friendly reminder to shovel yourself out of the shit.

Jesus fucking christ.

Time frame? I'll do it.

vmashup.com/7H9odNKJ

K I N O
I
N
O

only 29.99 that's right

in twin peaks nothing is what it seems

she will never serve you burgers

>b-but you guys eat here all the time

Was his head made out of Play-Doh?
Wtf Lynch???

Since the for realsies Season 10 came out.

Says the guy who made a 243 KB webm at 1024p and the wrong aspect ratio when 3072 KB is allowed.

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Ashbrook is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Laura's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Ashbrook barely able to force it past the knob, and Laura moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Ashbrook's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

you can tell she's got those fatty genetics

Says the guy who made a 539 KB webm when 3072 KB is allowed.

would you eat a burger from her after she rubbed it on her rash?

>how many drugs you need
>ill take one of each drug thank you sir

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Fine, I remade it.

Normally when you give ffmpeg an input with no specific encoding it gives you a good output, but with vp8 you have to set the b:v option and the crf so it doesn't look shit, I just made it while watching so I wasn't really fucked to look up the values I needed to set

especially

So Ike The Spike was a self insert?

Lynchlet

I know this is mostly a S3 thread but just finished up S2E7 and that was brutal as fuck lads.
Not in-comparison to other shit I've seen but in the context of the show and its impact, holy fuck.

>tfw i don't understand what you vidfags are talking about but ima take your side because you posted the electrician

lmao

>streaming
>that quality
Jesus Christ.

>5'11"
>average as average can be
>implying that's short

>not lelandawooooo.webm
one job user

But that's a 137:103 aspect ratio when it should be 4:3

>tfw same height as David Lynch
Am I the next Lynch?