Why is this the only perfect and relatable high school film?

Why is this the only perfect and relatable high school film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HcJNhlzdA2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cookie cutter kid archetypes
>relatable

NOPE

The Breakfast is a shit film for normies to jerk off being "Coming of age" while also being a big fucking normie

Let this autist explain

youtu.be/HcJNhlzdA2g

I FUCKED MITCH

>not Can't Hardly Wait

Everybody was a fag at your highschool

that got massively cut down by the studio and it shows

The whole movie was literally about how they don't personally conform to their social clichés in private, you fucking imbecile

Fast Times is the only good highschool movie.

I didn't hear any reasons I just heard "it sucks"

That's not Pretty In Pink

Fast times is food, but it does not compare to Dazed and Confused. Matthew McConaughey is excellent in it as well.

Rec me all the best highschool films pls

Dazed and Confused is the most relatable high school movie

thres only like 7 different people in the world

Didn't bother with the video, but basically

>Preppy chick starts dating delinquent who threatened to rape her earlier in the movie
>Jock dates weird chick for some reason
>Only interesting and not tryhard character becomes substantially less interesting and tryhard
>They somehow convince the nerd to do their homework despite the fact that they will almost certainly never talk to him again.

None of these things make it bad, but I found it a little jarring. Also the film itself doesn't seem to realize the ending is so fucked up. It always weirds me out when normies grow up and write weird and nerd characters, not realizing that their peers IRL either hated them or didn't pay them any mind.

>Cuck starts dating literal Stacy
>Won't fuck her
>She fucks his best friend
>Cuck actually pays for the abortion and keeps dating her

I remember watching this with friends at party in HS and thinking that that kid may have actually reached a new low in humanity. And this was before the beta/alpha cuck memes.

Still, I enjoyed it.

If pic related wasn't even somewhat relatable during your teenage years then you're a fag.

Not Another Teen Movie

Why are the only good highschool movies made about the 70s/80s?

Each one represents a different part of the psyche.
The part at the end about how "we are all a brain, and a basket case, and a princess etc"? Not just some touchy-feely metaphor. He literally means the average high schooler is all of those.

t. Normie

Because you're a smelly 40 year old

You became a pimp, started a gang war and turned your house into a brothel in high school?

Dazed and confused
Fast times at rigmont(?) High - it has the best topples scene of all time
Superbad
Not another teen movie
Breakfast club

Because you're a beta that relates with the three losers of the film.

I like how the jocks get the girls and the nerd end up doing everyone's homework. It felt too real.

Daily reminder that the girl from Fast Times has tonnes of full frontal nude scenes in Paradise

>literally lol we are young THE MOVIE

because molly ringwald and gothed out ally sheedy

Mean girls
Battle royale
Ferris bueller
Easy a

>Not another teen movie

shit film. not funny in the least.

>Easy A
>Juno
>Superbad
>Mean Girls
>probably a hundred more that haven't occurred to me

How the fuck is an autist who spent his entire high school career in a basement meant to relate to a movie about normies going to parties in high school. There can still be decently entertaining high school movies like 16 candles, but I'm not going to relate to them at all.

You're a thirty year old man. Interest in Sup Forums is supposed to drop off in your late 20's. You're meant to be busy raising a family by now.