Striptease

Just finished watching this movie, it was pretty good. God DAMN Demi Moore was hot in it and wow she has perfect tits, absolutely perfect. The story was pretty good and the comedy really hit for me, even when it got really goofy at the end.

I only had to stop the movie twice to fap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlogPg2wrRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which version did you watch? Not a classic by any means but Demi was outstanding and a great soundtrack. May have been a vanity vehicle for her, as in look how hot i am. Try also "Slow Dancing at the Blue Iguana' with Jennifer Tilly as a Stripper. Forgot the name she uses now.

i always liked disclosure more she doesnt go naked but this scene is so hot

youtube.com/watch?v=RlogPg2wrRE

no clue what version, it was on gostream. Lots of stripper scenes so it was the R rated one, if they had a version that had some cut I didn't see that one.

Wait, there's another big stripper movie besides Showgirls?

The longer version is the same plot-wise but Demi's stripper scenes are longer and racier. go long always.

yeah, pretty sure that's the version I watched. her stripper scenes are really nice and long.
I liked this better than Showgirls

What's some good fap kino

Pretty Baby

Daddy Day Care

i wanna be her pusy slave!

gross

Perfect, bolted-on, painfully obvious fake tits.

I want to have SEX with Demi Moore. If you know what I mean

Are you implying you wouldn't bury your face in her snatch?

oh look, faggots have arrived

>fake tits

Literally choking back vomit right now

>i'm gay

>liking fake tits

she had an absolutely awful boobjob

she was very hot as a teenager/early 20s

I hated it. The story was a cliche melodrama made for women but disguised as a sexy stripper movie for men. My mom even watched it and she's super conservative and loves lifetime movies (which is what this is except with nudity)

Showgirls is 10x better.

I masturbated to the tv censored version

yes, I like everything about this woman

the real tragedy is that demi moore's children are all fucking hideous and look transgender.

Bruce's genes too strong

timestamp?

t. 56 year old thrice divorced uncle with a picture of a flaming skull for a facebook profile picture

his daughters with his half-spictress look normal.

wait until they hit puberty

*his wife's daughters

Left has promise

Her fake bad implants screwed up any possible faps.

>he actually likes immobile plastic beach ball tits
18+ champ

I want Demi to sit on my face

based

The scene with the dead snake was pretty funny, otherwise the film is nothing but wank fodder, only redeemable because boobies.

This so much. Everything is 10/10 except those terrible ultra hard implants. Lookin like somebody cut a softball in half and jammed it into her chest.