Anyone else here who had noticeable hair color change in past few years? Until I was 13 I had brown hair like C22...

Anyone else here who had noticeable hair color change in past few years? Until I was 13 I had brown hair like C22,then it started becoming very dark like C2 up until few months. I'm 24 now and it's turned to C22 again.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NfVEEF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My hair used to be copper red but it's getting pretty dark now. You almost wouldn't tell in some lights.

I had dirty blonde when i was like 3-4, now my hair is dark brown or just completely black
i don't even know what fucking happened

Yes brown to jet black here

kinda, my hair was slightly darker than C7 until middle school but now it's around C-2-1 lol
never really thought about it, pretty cool

hello mehmet

chemtrails man
chemtrails
and estrogen in tap water

Am I colorblind or does C2 look more black than C1

Dirty blonde -> light ash brown

I had C-5 up until the age of 14-15. I'm C-1 now
And by God, C-1 does me more justice than light hair colour, since my beard is jet black

Doesn't that happen to almost every Euro with no mix?

I was C-11, am now between C-2-1 and C-2-2.

The French even have a term for this I think?

my hair was fairly light brown when i was born, nowadays it's almost pitch black

>Black -> more black
Moor things

Mine was C-12 as a kid, now its like C-5
When I did noshampoo it became C-7

Same here, from C22 to C2 right now (25yo)
Also my beard gone from C1 to C5 with bits of C6

"nos têtes blondes", "our blonde-heads" which refers to kids
because kids have blonde hair then they grow up and get brown hair

Croat/Serb mutt here. Was c7 all until age 8, then got darker every year until now when I'm c-2-1

Why is everyone here being blessed by BLACKED? I've only been getting bleached over the years

>used to be C-1 master race as a kid

>Now I'm C-5 scum

Euros get brown hair even if we aren't mixed because of vitamin D absorption by sun or some shit, we dont need as much as females who stay blonde

I was bright blonde as a child, pic related, now im a dark c8 i think

I used to have c8 but now i have c3 or c7 depending on the lightning

I had c-6 as a child and now it is c-2

That's it ! Thanks. It happens a lot here in the North too.

it's unlikely for a Sup Forums poster but maybe you spend too much time in the sun
if you go outside, over the years you skin permanently gets darker and your hair lighter
if you never go outside eventually you'll get very black hair and pale white skin, like a vampire

I want some natural light brown highlights when I get older please

congratulations

Also adding one thing. I was kinda sad that my hair didn't keep the blonde look when growing up because I was used to it but another thing shocked me as well: brown is rare as fuck as well. I travelled with my parents and a lot of people were just saying how my hair is light and keep telling them "m8 this is southern Europe tier hair".

discord.gg/NfVEEF

No gingers

same here
I had curly hair too, too bad i didn't keep that because it's pretty rare to see blonde hair and curly hairs combined

C-11-1 when I was a kid
C-5 by the time I was 15 or so
If I'm out in the sun for long I start to look more C-7

C5 master race here

> if you go outside, over the years you skin permanently gets darker and your hair lighter
> if you never go outside eventually you'll get very black hair and pale white skin, like a vampire

is this real or just a meme

i want to believe

I was born with C-12 but my hair has since turned to something like C-7.

Seems to happen to a lot of Bongs. A lot are born with very blonde hair but quite a lot lose it as they grow older. Some even go from being blonde haired all the way to having black hair by the time they reach adulthood.

in my mom's side kids to go from C-7 to C-2-2
even their eyes darken a bit
it's like the injun take over as they get older

My hair was dirty blonde when I was a child (before I was 8), ash brown when I was in middle school, Light brown at high school and is dark brown now.

I used to have super blonde hair; almost white. Now it’s dark blonde. :(

Everyone, SCIENCE TIME
> Did your hair get lighter or darker, as you age
> Did you spend a lot of time indoors or outdoors, as you age

My hair was jet black as a baby. When I turned 13 it started getting brown because of Sun bleached. It wasn't noticeable until I started free forming, now it's very brown (like the color of my skin) at the top of my head. I'm black (if "free forming" didn't already give it away) by the way.

C-12 for about the first ten years of my life, then C-8 through to the end of puberty, currently C-5 as a 23 year old.

>2018
>having hair

when i was younger i had lighter hair but i would say its c-2 now but some red is in it but its hard to tell

That was the case for me

Kek, your pic is a true history. But the black guy pbbly faked it.

I've been stealing your white genes, sorry (not sorry)

I was born with blonde hair (pic related) now it looks like C-5.

>tfw dyke with really similar hair style says she likes my hair
i need to cut my hair

c11-1 then
c10 now

My uncle was a redhead until he was like 16, then it turned light brown. Now he's in some kind of limbo, pretty much a dark blonde.

C13 to C5. Happens to alot of kids growing up and is completely normal. Eye color changed from blue to green as well. Just baltic things.

c11 to c5

it's cool i guess, i hear girls like darker features

C11 when kid
C7 when teenager
C3 now

C22->C3
Dunno what's the reason

I've been dark brown all my life.

>went from C12 to C2

C11>C4>C22 now

As a kid, I was blonde. Now I'm brown.
Same for my brother.

C12 at 0-4 years
C11 at 4-8
C8 at 8-14
C7 now

dark brown C-2 (before 1 year)
dirty blonde C-8 (1-6 years)
gradually turned into C-5 (now)

used to have about c-1 as a kid
now it's just c-2 to c-2-1

happens a lot around here, there's plenty of fair skinned kids that after a few years go from being """blonde""" to light brown/dark brown

It's probably because you're balding. Your hair density has been reduced over the years, which gave your hair a lighter hue.

Is this Platinum?

Platinum blonde as a kid, now dirty blonde

Went from blond to jet black.

After a good summer I have highlights and brownish hair.

mine was blonde as a kid, then brown, now almost black
i'm slowly morphing into a nigger
the dirt is magic here i guess, black magic

C-7 is more dark blonde than brown.

And it's a common phenomenon. Most people get darker as they enter adolescence. I had really light or almost white hair when I was a kid and as a I entered puberty it started to change and now I'm like c-8 at 24.

>Mfw bald, I buzz my head
But my hair is C5

>As a kid, I was blonde. Now I'm brown.
2015 European history.

I used to be blond when I was little and now it's brown. It turns light brown in the summer and dark brown in the winter. My twin brother is still blonde.

It's because of testosterone, dudes.

i had C4 till 12/13 ( hormonal changes and anemia) , then it started turning c7 and c10 after sun

I had platinum blonde now golden blonde

I was platinum blonde as a child. Then my hair became darker to golden blonde as a teenager and after I finished growing up, I'm now dark blonde (dirty blonde or smth).

It's normal and if I spend the summer to the sun, my hair gets lighter.