Do you think Tarantino will fuck things up with his Manson portrait...

Do you think Tarantino will fuck things up with his Manson portrait? Manson will be portraied as a serial killer in his kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson#1971.E2.80.93present:_third_imprisonment
youtube.com/watch?v=xiN6ZU0KFlc
angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvNEcPpgg5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's going to suck a big black dingus

Will serial killer Charles Manson be portrayed as a serial killer?

That image makes me uncomfortable.

did he kill anybody?

he will be portrayed as some kind of spiritual leader, at the end Polanski will give some teen a foot massage

muh scary rocks

Manson hasn't been prven to have actually killed anyone. he just ordered other people to kill.

He will make some stupid, edgy point as usual and the film will be an offense to the victims

He already fucked up with h8ful 8ight

>i have no understanding of what murder is

the first thing you should know about murder is that it means to kill someone

That's not how the law works, if you order a killing, then you are as responsible for that murder as the person who actually committed it.

yes, but you didn't commit murder

But, Caving is Fun!

And, now you can go to jail if you tell someone "KYS" and they actually do it.

More scary than fun

well as long as you don't do it then we're both good

I can't believe he filmed himself blowing samuel jackson.

Just because the real one was never proven to have killed someone himself doesn't mean he didn't. His followers were very devoted and the ones in the know wouldn't have spilled the beans.

Remember when Manson's bitch tried to kill the President?

Except you did, because that's why you're going to jail for murder

How many of those people are dead

It really isn't that bad.

no, you wouldn't go to jail for murder. because you didn't murder anyone.

Just the one in the OP image.

He's too simpleminded to understand culpability, don't bother trying to explain it.

How retarded are you?

Except that it happens all the time.

All those people who hired a "hitman" to kill their wives/husbands? They got sent to jail for murder.

What film will he rip off to make this?
Also it will be filmed in technicolor for no reason but not used to any real effect

Except he did because he did

You go to jail for, "Conspiracy to commit murder", but not for, "murder".

>backpeddling

gee you sure showed us

I still have no idea why they didn't just take the risk and break his legs to try to get him out.

I'm not the tard you are arguing with, just stating a fact that if you order someone to be killed that is the charge you'll get. Mason on the other hand is convicted of killing people. No one can dispute that.

Wrong.
>A Long Island woman has been convicted of hiring a hitman to murder her husband in 2013
>Noel-Murray was convicted on June 8 of first-degree murder following a jury trial before Brooklyn Supreme Court. Portious was convicted today by a separate jury of first-degree murder and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon.

Both got a murder conviction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement

I think what hes getting at is that legally its murder, but you never physically killed anyone. Either way, prison.

see

Stop jumping the gun and read Also, Manson was convicted for 7 murders and conspiracy to commit murder. Eveyone knows that shit.

did Manson hire hitmen?

aren't you supposed to go for orchestrating murder? Isn't that how it works?

In a way. Yes.

never ever

Not anymore. You get a full murder wrap now. They changed that in the 90s, I think. It may depend on state tough, I'm not sure.

It's been a while since i did law but isn't conspiracy to commit a crime for if there is proof that they intended and agreed to do it without actually having necessarily commited the crime yet?

I've been caving my whole life. It's fine unless you're stupid enough to try and squeeze into some small space that you shouldn't be trying to crawl into in the first place.

>American law

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson#1971.E2.80.93present:_third_imprisonment

There's that much in this section. For anything, google it yourself for the actual laws.

Then you're a bad caver!

>I've been caving my whole life.

Don't cave in dude, don't be a beta your entire life, stand up for yourself!

youtube.com/watch?v=xiN6ZU0KFlc

Doesn't this go with what i'm saying though?
He didn't kill anyone, but because 7 of the people actually were killed and he could be linked to it, he gets a murder charge. However, one it was only talked and agreed on, so conspiracy.

No clue, I'm just the guy giving info and links. I don't care for the argument itself.

nobody cares

I fucking hope he casts Joaquin Phoenix, he'd be perfect for the role.

That's what I'm getting at.

Who will play her in part II?

Did Tarantino confirm these rumors? I remember when I was a kid I read in some TV magazin that Tarantino is working on a movie, where some hooker is out to kill her pimp who beat her up. Few years later Kill Bill was announced.

The movie will have Sharon Tate as the main character, it isn't a movie about Manson

>implying Django wasn't 2/10
>implying H8ful wasn't 1/10

OP's image is not that guy.

No that was his autobiography
Novel
it released back then

Did he insert the knife into anyone's body? Did he pull a trigger? Did he physically touch anyone in a way that ended with them being dead?

Do you have autism?

law IS autism

Answer my question.

This shit is making me uncomfortable

>ask a basic yes or no question even a 6 year old could easily answer
>they just walk away instead of answering it when they have the full ability to do so

Every time.

are YOU autistic?

so if i tell you to kys and you actually do it, then i'm a murderer? lol kys you fucking retard

the most important question is who will play the beach boys?
charles manson wrote many of their hit songs and brian wilson was the one who told him to start a cult

>of the 137 people who joined the rescue effort. only few could squeeze down the ""narrow"" tunnel, no bigger than the opening of a washing machine.

america

is that Rowan atkinson?

>
>He already fucked up with h8ful 8ight.

He has already fucked up all his films since Jackie Brown.

Answer my question.

But you won't, and I have no idea why.

I'll tell you what. I'll stop responding when you answer my simple yes or no question.

maybe

>he doesn't understand the concept of a YES or NO question

Confirmed for retardation. I'll leave you alone then since you lack the mental capacity to comprehend my question. You go ahead and keep replying though. I'm sure you'll provide some great material to work with.

>I'm sure you'll provide some great material to work with.
YES
and please see me after class, i have to talk to your parents

No but that's not what murder is

Joaquin is too good for tarantula

I hope he puts the orgies that happened in the ranch.

You should check out Crawl or Die then.

>It's fine unless you're stupid enough to try and squeeze into some small space that you shouldn't be trying to crawl into in the first place.

You surely see the irony in your statement

humans do some weird shit for fun

>unless you're stupid enough to try and squeeze into some small space that you shouldn't be trying to crawl into in the first place

so....a cave?

>nutty putty cave

read the story behind it, that will make you super uncomfortable.

its a long read but worth it

angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

read this, all of it. thank me later

Holy fuck, just looking at these pictures I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack.

indeed
letting a nihilistic director who makes notoriously nihilistic flicks portray anyone is a mistake

You would have to be a sadist to enjoy that shit. Jesus christ.

I found out there's a movie about this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvNEcPpgg5I

Anyone seen it? Is it kino?

>pic
DELET DIS!

story?

it's a short waterslide to a pool on the other side of the rock.

requesting a video of somebody coming out of that

>Manson and his Family build the Bottomless Pit
>Death Grips plays