Wow the costumes are so good in this series...

Wow the costumes are so good in this series, you can really tell that this character is both powerful and important but still edgy

which nine inch nails video is this?

Apparently they hired a bunch of Commies to design the wardrobe.
So much black, all over the place.

Looks like they copied Rick Owens clothing.

This, it's /fa/ af

but I want the (You)'s

Fashionable caveman

Those new Kings Guard uniforms look pretty sick.

No.

Because they brought back what's her name as lead costume designer

this completely detached me from my suspension of disbelief. awful

did anyone else overthink the two hands comment?

I thought he meant grabbing her tits or not having a hook hand like most pirates. it wasnt until someone mentioned it was a stab at jaime

If by sick you mean liquid shit, then yes.

How else is a pirate king supposed to dress?

Uh no. I got it immediately. Nothing hard to understand when you see Jaime's face right after.

I'm glad Bam is cleaning up his life and getting roles again after being wounded and wasted

Yep i was thinking something about sex too

>stars on his jacket
is he supposed to represent the united states/trump?

woah...

No. Was pretty obvious

you dont get "(You)'s" when you make a thread you fucking newfag redditor piece of shit

>muh pirate king
>muh pirate king muhfuga

Shut the fuck up you ugly piece of shit. If a "pirate" dressed like that he'd be fucked in the ass and tossed overboard for the fishes

why is he dressed like some edgy biker? fucking hell.

Easily the most mangled character, way more than Stannis

The shoulder lions and bright red cloaks are the best stuff they've done in a while, and true to the books ethos

explain this then, pieface

Please, that's clearly Ann Demeulemeester

If anything a flamboyant pirate king's meant to be *less* camp than Euron. Ridiculous fucking character.

You'd think they'd put a but of colour into the costumes with so many characters.

Plebs probably don't even know who this guy is. If he had his eyepatch, blue lips and greyjoy colours they'd remember him.

Nah it's just you having trouble with that. Literal plebs have more brainpower than you, brainlet.

that's a lot of projecting.