/who/ - Doctor Who General

We want Sup Forums to leave edition

>last regeneration:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1YO4OICHAYL9zGxa3MhhWs4-BnHedCqTU8r7Z3EnmAak/edit?usp=sharing
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums here, we want your Tumblr colony general to leave.

WE LOVE YOU JODIE

Doctor Whore

fuck off boardie scum
go back to crying about women in your /got/ general

Hey guys. Im not ready to post it for shit trips, but could you guys look at and read this short story? I just finished the first draft and could use some feedback.

It will probably be the only handjob doctor story in shit trips 2, so we have that going for it. Id just like it to be competent.

docs.google.com/document/d/1YO4OICHAYL9zGxa3MhhWs4-BnHedCqTU8r7Z3EnmAak/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Doctor Whoashe'scute

FUCK ALL YOU SJW UNDERAGE KEKS ALL YOU DO IS SHIT ALL OVER GREAT THINGS THAT YOU COULD NEVER CREATE. YOU ARE A FORCE OF DESTRUCTION NOT OF POSITIVITY. YOU DESECRATED DOCTOR WHO. YOU RUINED IT. YOU SHOULD ALL FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU WORTHLESS SACKS OF WHINY, BASEMENT-DWELLING, FAT, DEGENERATE SCUM. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANY OF YOU AND YOUR SHIT OPINIONS. YOU RUINED MY CHILDHOOD YOU BASTARDS. EAT SHIT AND DIE. YOU JUST HAD TO FORCE YOUR SHIT INTO DOCTOR WHO SO NOW THE DOCTOR IS ALL "GIRLPOWER, YEEEAAAAHHHH I HATE MEN MEN ARE DUMB DUMBS AND DEGENERATES AND WOMEN ARE THE FUTURE YEAH BECAUSE FUCK EQUALITY WE WANT REVENGE!!!! AGAINST THE EVIL MALE PATRIARCHY THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE."

Is anyone actually optimistic about the new season?

Fuck off with your cringefest faggot show

Hey, psst...

BACK TO TUMBLR.

I can't get past like, the first four words of this pasta. The caps is too much.

I am
>doctor unlike any before, fresh feeling
>moffat is gone, new writers running the show

this

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember there are people who sat through six seasons of Death in Paradise because they legitimately believed Kris Marshall would be the next Doctor and I piss myself laughing

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE NEED MORE ENTRIES

I'll check it out.

This is a tumblr board now, cletus. Better up and fuck off to /r/doctorwho

There is no war. Tumblr won.

It's a good show though.

Moffshit no more
Chibkino inc

This is exactly the kind of arrogant self-righteous filth I would expect from an SJW cuckold.

Here's some advice: Get cancer.

If anything has been holding the show back its Moffat. Glad he is gone. Capaldi had potential and he did an awful job.

damn dude generals really are the cancer of modern Sup Forums

I WANT TO POL [SPOILER]AND TUMBLR[/SPOILER] TO LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rude behaviour will not be tolerated

>We want Sup Forums to leave edition

Kid I hated River, The Ponds and half the shit 12 has done let alone "Missy". This bitch is not special because she has a pussy the show has turned to shit and she is just another lump on the turd.

It's the last ditch attempt to save a dead show

Not me personally but that would be the case independently of the new Doctor's casting. It's basically just people in denial and who hated Moffat

she's so pure but i can tell she has been blacked, i just know it

Thank you!

I like River and the Ponds. Guess I'm tumblr then.

Excuse me but the show isn't dead and will never be dead for the foreseeable future

Imagine posting screencaps of 'witty' Twitter posts on here to try and BTFO people

It's a sad day when a troll on Sup Forums can't even make up their own fucking insults.

Oh yes it will be Anita.

Fpbp

The best thing about the new doctor is this show and cancer might be canceled a few years so it has to regenerate itself.

>everyone who objects to bad wiring is Sup Forums.

>everyone who objects to gender swapping and sexual deviance is Sup Forums.

Oh I did too early on but then they stuck around and went bad like old fish.

I am, a fantastic actor, new production team, new showrunner, probably a new composer, it's going to feel fresh.

>posting generals for dead shows

Submit to the master race user :)

what's the matter, virgin? mad about all the sex you're not having? i'm sorry vaginas trigger you so much - maybe if they didn't, you might get a chance to be inside one!

your nerd-rage is so sweet to me. I love that another bastion of sexist, misogynist geek culture has been colonised by women.

we're going to leave you with nothing left.

>people were called Sup Forums in the previous thread for saying that Mohammed raped a 10 year old

It's clear "Sup Forums" just means "shit that interferes with my politics"

>flour
I lel'd, well played

>still gets trolled

This will be the last season. If it even lasts the entire season.

>>/r/cletus is that way

>bad wiring
You want to get an electrician to look at that

I guess you must be a timelord.

>troll
Jesus Christ, just how sheltered is this general?

Thank you.

Doctor Who has always been unwatchable childish dross, even with a Male lead. People that like Doctor Who are unlikely to be put off by a female doctor. I sit through an episode of this overrated cringe every Christmas, with any luck this female lead will hasten the demise of this show. The silver lining, I guess is Steven Moffat is leaving as showrunner. Whoever he has left with this turd might be able to give it a polish.

Would you prefer "drive-by shitposter"?

No, just a rational human being who understands what happens when you shit on your target audience by pandering to retards who don't even watch your show.

I heard they chose this casting well before the 2016 presidential election, back when everyone still thought Clinton would win.

This clearly explains her resemblance to Hillary Clinton

I like it. It does get too much dialogue in the end (I think John Smith says "I am not the Doctor" one too many times). There's a lot of "tell" in the end, but not as much show. Also, I wasn't quite sure what was up with the rules of Time, at the end. Explain that somewhat clearer, specifically that the portal dumps them the past of a blimp-filled universe. Else, it looks like the Doctor is changing time already.

Also, I liked your ending.

>OP was like some sort of siren call for the boardies who don't watch the show
Shall we not do that in future?

It has a ring to it, I like it.

Imagine being such a sad person you actively come into generals of a show you don't even watch because the fact people are having rational discussion beyond your narrow politics annoys you so much. Cletuses are a sad people

I think you conjured quite literally all of this from your diseased imagination

Not even triggered.

I'll see you when Doctor Who gets cancelled, like your last attempt at ramming Feminazi propaganda down peoples' throats, Ghostbusters 2016, failed so utterly.

you are the problem. all you fucking non bongs and superwholockian tumblrinas

doctor who was just meant to be a small time sci fi show for kids on a free TV channel, now the budget is sky high and its lost its charm, even with the budget it looks shit, the stories are all shit now and the writers are all hacks. It's just become tumblr's plaything.

Rational discussion?

The Christmas episodes are reviled even by fans actually.

>still falls for the bait
fucking get out

Lmao this thread is so gay you losers with your gay ass show

>"But Mr. Jibblets! The time dongly will go popadoodle any second unless we kill the blee-blorp teletubby-vaccum robots"
>"I know, and I'm GAAAYYYYY"

JODIE JODIE SHE'S OUR WOMAN
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE SUBHUMAN

There literally hasn't been a 'reviled' Christmas special since 2012

Ahh. I specifically was using the divergent universe from rise/age where there are blimps everywhere. definitely should be more explicit.

>rational discussion
MUH TIMEY WIMEY

The writing is irrational so fuck off

You seem pretty subhuman to me.

OK, but they're always considered the worst stories.

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THEY'RE BEING MEAN AGAIN I'M JUST TRYING TO HAVE "rational discussion" AND THE "Cletuses" ARE RUINING IT!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>Is this that gay British thing that was giving you nightmares?
>N-nnoooooooo mooooommmm
>I told you you're not allowed to watch that anymore
>but mmmooooommmmmm

Hush, these containment generals exist for a reason

That ending, I think its ironic considering people are bitching about it the very thing around us.

I want it to be open ended because if I choose to return to this one more time itll be after the characterization is revealed for another shit trips in a year or so.

So that this shit is perennially on the board instead of just once a week when the episodes come out like every other fucking show?

Doctor Who is shit anyway and always has been

cry more you literal cretins

BOARDIES OUT BOARDIES OUT BOARDIES OUT BOARDIES OUT REEEEEEE

Has Peter Davison killed himself yet?

Makes sense.

>mfw i realize Shit Trips 3 will probably have Jodie's face on the cover

I do want at least one Thirteenth Doctor story, and a Marshall Doctor story, in the anthology.

whoa...nothing personnel..."kid"

im glad we have a tumblr containment thread, we just need one for reddit now

This tread was actually on Sup Forums earlier today and the majority of responses were "who cares tv is shit anyways"

friendly reminder that if you don't like jodie being cast as 13, you are a boardie and need to leave.
we are officially in "off-season" period, and you are not welcome.

I once caught a recent non-Christmas episode, where Clara (shame she is gone, very easy on the eyes) and the Doctor abduct and black child and go to the moon. And the Moon is an egg for some space creature and the Earth votes for whether to abort the creature which Clara ignores. Fuck that was terrible television, how do you enjoy this?

this. anyone who said they'll stop watching the show after the announcement needs to fucking off themselves

The show has been going for 50+ years and new audios and books are coming out all the time, there's a lot to discuss. And there's going to be new a lot of new info about the new series being announced soon, and they haven't even started filming yet.

You could just ignore the thread like pretty much any other person who isn't interested.

Of all episodes, you had to see Kill the Moon as your first ep...

That's one of the worst episodes ever, watch Blink or Midnight to get a feel for the show.

ITT: monday

I find the concept of a 'containment general' very funny. As if the mods enforced this and wouldn't be far happier if all the generals fucked off? Generals only exist because the fanbases that perpetuate them want a 24/7 space to shitpost on YOUR board. They create it themselves, they maintain it themselves, at their own leisure, and all you can do is roleplay that it's some sort of operation imposed on them rather than a completely voluntary activity. They don't even function as containment, as could be seen quite plainly when Jodie Whittaker got announced and all the retards made threads to have a cry.

to be fair, that episode is hated by practically everyone because it's utter shite and the writer is a total fucking faggot that deleted his twitter account days before the episode aired.

Yeah, i feel like Who could make a marshall doctor compilation as easily, but itd have to be based on a more interconnected level. Otherwise we'd end up like the shitty early EDAs

place your bets
who will come back during the next season?
>valeyard
>monk
>rani

4. The Abzorbaloff

Ah right fair enough, I have seen other ones that were painful to watch.

Hopefully Captain Jack

if only you had tuned in a week later

It's time to start organising regular activities again or we'll never be able to power through this off-season

I'll be sure to remember these posts when the new series with Ardal O'Hanlon dwarfs Series 11 in ratings.

yeah. the 12th doctor namedropping him certainly wasn't just a throwaway line