AYA the latest ranking GDP for 2017

AYA the latest ranking GDP for 2017

France above UK
Brazil does a breakthrough
India climbs slowly but surely

No noticeable change for the rest

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the rest of the world even trying?

Thanks to Trump, I hope you will vote again for him.

>No noticeable change for the rest
Russia has half the GDP it had in 2013, I think that deserves at least a mention

Why can't Hispanophone countries surpass Spain like Brazil did with Portugal?

fake news

usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

>Thanks to Trump
We've been #1 since 1940.

Yes but we know that Russia falled down but now their gdp has increased a bit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

URSS beat your ass up

We would be better if not for d*Lma.

why is poland's flag upside down

Do you think South Korea will surpass Canada next year ?

h..h..ello gays..

lel yuropoors on suicide watch

You are the last in the ranking who exceeds 1,000,000, after you it's Turkey with about 800,000

south korea's gdp bigger than Russia's and Australia's. how's that even possible. sk is half the size of California

Russia is because sanctions from evil nations and Australia because it is an abo country

Literally only India and Indonesia are the black (brown) countries in the list.

We're on the list silly

UK? Germany? France?

kys pounday

புண்டை

>nominal

BLACCZIL

So this the power of Glorious Europa...

>we are richer than italy and canada

why are we still shit

EU is not full Europe tho. Lack Norway, Switzerland etc

207 millions
It 60 millions
Can 36 millions

For almost the same gdp

Because per capta-wise we're shit.
Also northeastern subhumans dragging avareges down.

northeastern and southern subhumans you mean

South is the highest HDI region.
The fuck you mean?

são paulo is the only good state

only good thing south is good for is to fuck polacas e alemãs

>australia is more fucking useless than russia

lmao literally lmao

>France above UK
>Brazil does a breakthrough
>India climbs slowly but surely
all good news

>smaller than a half country with no resources

I'm amazed that we make more money than Russia with 5x fewer population.

In fact we have the smallest population on the list by quite a lot. That shit we dig out of the ground really does sell for a lot.

Because your country is a fucking continent size full of ressources because Abos did not give a shit about minerals unlike Europe

Yeah it's pretty great hey. Shame that it allows our leaders to be completely useless hacks while our economy continues to grow despite them.

Russians are subhumans.

All the countries over us have a bigger population, we're doing good

Based /fug/ light years ahead of the rest of Europe as per usual

Not if they can't go a year without another massive economic staple based scandal.

I don't get why UK gave you Independence especially that Australia is full of ressources. Irrationnal. Or UK still controls companies in Australia or something

>21th century is Asian centur...

you're implying that was ever an option

they have over double our population

>Second line: France above UK
>French flag

#1 again?

*yawn*

This must be how Patriots fans feel. Trump was right, I'm sick of winning.

In 1901 date of the independance in Australia, the popualtion was below 4 million.
You tell me that UK would not have been able to strike Australia to smash the rebel ones ?

No way we will give independance to New Caledonia (despite the vote, everyone knows the result) or French Guina in South America.

How were they going to keep us? We are way too far away for them to adequately rule us from that distance. Our leaders at that time were complete shills for the UK anyway, so it wasn't a hard decision. It wasn't until after WW1 and into WW2 that we decided that the UK no longer held our best interests at heart and could no longer protect us if we needed it. So we became shills for the US. Our foreign policy has always depended on us sucking up to a bigger power.

1901 is the date of federation of Australia, not independence. It was when all the separate colonies (now our states) became one country. It's different to complete independence because although are no longer directly controlled by Britain (and therefore are an independent country) the Queen is still our head of state.

It's almost like the UK isn't the evil boogeyman Sup Forums thinks it is.

wow we were supposed to cross france this year. modi's demonetization and tax reformations fucked us

We had a higher growth than expected this year, probably gonna have another one next year.

Because, by the time of late 19th century, Henry Parkes, our main "independence leader", had gained enough support for Federation of the six colonies, the British did not care enough to suppress it.

Ano oni chan, you don't want to be part of the UK now that the dust has settled as before ?

No, because Australia is objectively a better country.

I'm pretty sure with Trump in charge of USA, meaning he won't give a fuck, France and UK can launch a coordinated attack to control this land. France has military bases next to Australia. We can move a big part of our army there, no one will say something. And then without warning BOOM

rate my plan

>USA grew more than China
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CHINKS BTFO

anzac would wipe the floor with us, you utter lunatic. Australia's damn near impossible to invade and hold onto, even with their lower population.

If by "objectively better" you mean full of chinks, yeah.

>denmark 2016: $306.730 billion
>denmark 2017: $324.146 billion
one trillion power by 2025