youtube.com/watch?v=0YKb7t29gEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember Class?

Doctor Whore

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE NEED MORE ENTRIES

Class fics are appreciated for Shit Trips Vol 2.

miss us yet?

here's my shit trip:
>Once upon a time there was an user. user got sick of seeing this shit posted every thread, so he murdered Gallifrey_Immigrant in his sleep. The End.

I miss three of these people.

Why does /who/ allow trannies to post in these threads?

*creates greatest era the show has or will ever experience*

Needs more of a character arc.

i miss jenna 3 times

haha

>dont ya think he looks a bit.... slitheen?

Quill meets Thirteen when? She was the one good thig about that show and shouldn't be left to rot in that crap.

I agree

>RTD will never write Capaldi, Clara and Missy
Fucking kills me every time

>Quill
>good
I hope this is a joke
Her actress is fucking garbage and she is the biggest victim of all the melodramatic crap

>yfw you realize quill, 13 and kate are all the same "strong female with short blonde hillary clinton hair" archetype

SPINOFFS YOU WANT CHINBALL TO GREENLIGHT OLD OR NEW GO

wrong three

>she is the biggest victim of all the melodramatic crap
nothing is more melodramatic than the gay romance

The true golden age. RTD added farts to filter plebs

You're right
Missy was shit. Capaldi and Jenna under Moffat was legit good.

McGann spin-off so I have something to watch

wrong three again

Are you sure? Because there was only two stories that season I would consider GOAT.

>used farts to filter plebs

Like Eccleston?

Shit, now that I think about it, Capaldi was the worst fucking nuWho Doctor.
Moffat should have written Missy as the Doctor and kept Clara as the companion

What will 13 screwdriver look like?

I imagine it thin, simple, golden and metal blue. Elegant.

correct three

>unironically liking series 6 over GOAT era

Underrated. Top 5 Doctor.

the actress who plays kate would be a better 13

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember there are people who sat through six seasons of Death in Paradise because they legitimately believed Kris Marshall would be the next Doctor and I piss myself laughing

she's also not as attractive as based jodie

Veins.

How is Eccleston underrated at all? Almost every Doctor Who fan has a positive opinion on 9 as a character.

Capaldi as the Doctor. Missy as the companion. Jenna as eye candy. FTFY

>people believed the BBC would cast that turdfaced middle-aged wanker as the Doctor
kek

>wanting Jemma "Dear God" Redgrave to be the Doctor

Her """'performance""" as Kate is the most phoned-in, tired bullshit. She is such a fucking bore

The lady is going to have a vibrator for a screwdriver

screencap this

Is Obverse gonna make some new Faction books, or are they stuck doing that Black Archive stuff?

9 is a shit Doctor

All they gotta do is have jack as a companion for a good chunk of the season and then reboot it for the off season of 11/12

>Thread titled >Nurse Who
>no link to Failure
youtube.com/watch?v=FumEwFDq5mg

I rarely see him ranked in the three/five best. And user considered him pleb Doctor

They're still making Faction stuff.

I'm behind and my friend wants me to catch up on the latest season. All my old torrent sites are dead because i'm not hip. What do?

>no Clara spin off
why is the world so cruel lads?

So what books do they have planned? Because I can't find the site that shows them.

It's because he only did one season and his episodes never rerun, so people were exposed to him less than other Doctors.

There's been mentions about "The Book Of the Peace." Finally, a sequel to Miles' Faction encyclopedia.

Weapons Grade Snake Oil just came out and Spinning Jenny is probably early next year. Purser-Hallard is still doing City of the Saved anthologies too

Doctor Who is dead.

That is not dead which can eternal lie

I invented Doctor Who.

Doctor Who is my favorite show.

Doctor Who got pussy before you did, user.

i fucking hate Ashildir, otherwise i'd be on board with this. Doctor esque clara+companion could actually work better than 13+companion imo

Chibnuck blesses us with feetkino. Apologize.

Clara is gorgeous. Beyond that she's trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAQPDDX8nhg

Cheeky cunt

I miss 2005. 12 years on I can't say life got better.

10/10

#Rekt

WHY ARE THERE TWO BBC LOGOS WITHIN CENTIMETERS OF EACH OTHER ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE FUCKING COVER

lol It did kill Bill.

Anons, how old are you to find those pussy lines gr8?

because BBC is part of the doctor who logo, aswell as the branding for BBC dvds. It's like if sony made a game it would do the same thing

Because one is the BBC logo that goes with the doctor who logo, and the other is the BBC branding for BBC DVDs

The better question is why is "series ten, part one" in some fuckugly orance color that has poor contrast with the background. Couldn't they have just darkened the lens flare a tad?

>because BBC is part of the doctor who logo
well they should fucking remove it for a cover if they know there'll be two fucking logos

One might be covered by packaging or price tag?.

Nine. Nine thousand. Somewhere in between those.

Old enough to get pussy before you.

Remember when hillary tweeted "delete your account" and everyone on the left hailed it as the funniest thing ever despite the fact it's a poor joke and they were just excited at the fact that hillary was fighting back?

It's that

Haha, oh fucking snap, user eternally perpetually unequivocally BTFOwn the fuck out.

that would mean they'd have to apple for copyright on that new logo. to not do that would be seen as the BBC not caring about their copyright and having less of a defense should they ever need it.

Actually I don't remember things American politicians said on social media months/years ago. Why would I?

R A R E
A
R
E

You forgot to put an abbo women at last

abbos don't exist outside of australia, nobody cares about giving them representation besides the ABC because they're not vocal enough to complain about their oppression

>that would mean they'd have to apple for copyright on that new logo
why? on the spine of the dvd cover, there is the doctor who logo without the bbc logo accompanying it, why can't they do that on the front cover too?

Bots are getting good at captcha

How do you pronounce Whittaker?

/who/, which living person involved with Doctor Who would you sacrifice to bring back a dead person who was involved with Doctor Who?

Hard Mode: It needs to be someone you find of equal value to the deceased. So you can't just kill someone you hate to bring someone you love.

"slut who can't pilot the tardis, but i will still watch the show in her tenure because she's hot"

>capaldi
yes
>jenna
no, she's got a good thing going with other things.
>moffshit
hell no, and im glad this faggot is gone!
>missy
missy and 13 lesbian episode when?

Moffat traded for Za.

peter capaldi for john hurt

I can't, there's no one currently living equal to Robert Holmes

Can I get a seriously fucking response, you fucking cunt?

eccleston for hurt

seriously fucking

Widdigga

Capaldi should've killed that fat Viking cunt when he had the chance.
youtube.com/watch?v=0YKb7t29gEE

New 13 doctor for capaldi