What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

John wick for orientals

probably one of the most solid action flicks in a long time.

The second one is even better, and the kitchen fight at the end is pure fucking kino

Perfect action movie, fight choreography puts western moves to shame.

Like said, the second is even better because they knew they had to improve on the first and they actually did.

Dredd is a cheap chinese knockoff of this, Raid is rad!

2nd best action film or the decade behind only The Raid 2.

This, 4 of the worst meme movies ever made

Do not speak ill of the law, the setting was inspired, but Dredd is a brilliant movie alongside the Raid.

If you unironically think John Wick is better then kys.

Meh

one of the best action flicks of all time and the sequel was only an improvement

Minor revolution in the way fight scenes are choreographed. I could write a thesis paper on why this movie's fights are so good. The second one was even better, though it lost a bit of the realism the first had. Hopefully the third will be even better.

Really good, it's a shame the success went to the director's head and he just made a generic action film with the sequel.

>1st film was survival horror-ish
>2nd film was action thriller

What will the next film's genre be?

the guy's wife/child will be kidnapped

Spy thriller, goes full James Bond.

Where do you guys talk about movies, other than Sup Forums? I got a lot of choreography opinions that I feel the need to express, but everyone at my college are elitist hipsters who turn their noses up at anything in the action genre.

just watch a John Woo movie instead

>he just made a generic action film with the sequel.

The Raid 2 has the best car chase in any movie

Yeah that's why I loved The Raid, the fucking car chases.

Well, what did you think of the choreography between the first and second films?

It was fine in the second one, it's the fucktarded pacing and plot that was the problem. The first one was so stripped down and simple, like I said the director let the success go to his head and thought he was a real director after The Raid.

Quality.

the 2nd one was bloated as shit but i didnt mind it

what college do you go to because literally everyone here is a massive pleb

Best action movie made to date.

Meh

First half is gritty kino and second half is too over the top for gritty.

WHAT ARE THE BEST ACTION MOVIES OF THE LAST DECADE? IVE SEEN JOHN WICK AND THE RAID, HELP ME GET MY TESTOSTERONE PUMPING I DONT WANT BECOME A NUMALE KEK BERNOUT

yep, as great as the first one was the 2nd Raid film improves in every way. The sheer amount of memorable iconic fight scenes in it is mind boggling. My personal favorite being the rainy prison one, with the hallway fight a close second

too dark to see what's going on
visually not very good

Dredd is pretty good

They're both Die Hard rip offs.