youtube.com/watch?v=lQFNQTO6LwU
youtube.com/watch?v=JeTKw_RD4QU
youtube.com/watch?v=nqwir_pIuoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just as racist as African and Asian countries

Not racist enough

Latinos are racist AF

youtube.com/watch?v=lQFNQTO6LwU

Not really racist, just upholding the white power structure from colonialism. Most Latinos are mixed with African to some degree.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

If you're a filthy nigger just stay the fuck out of here. You're not welcome and you'll never be welcomed in here, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

EL CULEBRÓN DE LAS TARDES

Even beat Red amerindians think niggers are apes. They are just upholding decent humanity.

Another story

El culebron el que le metieron a esa mami jajaja

Funny, Brazilians say the exact opposite

in the reality less than yours, but we don't hide it as much as you

Doesn't really matter. Blacks don't care or see Hispanic countries as a threat. African countries like Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, etc consider themselves way better off than any Hispanic country.

racism means nothing if you don't do it in public tho, might as well not count it

noice

youtube.com/watch?v=JeTKw_RD4QU

top kek, fucking based

i only hate wh*Te subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=nqwir_pIuoA

kys larper

Negroes aren't humans along with sandniggers, Jews developed a political platform for negroes in the US, no such structure exists in Ibero Anerica they are just niggers, no drama feom Jewllywood story writers

kys cuck

kys rapist piece of shit

Is that racist? I'm pretty sure most Spanish people don't see anything wrong in doing that

>we latinos
>en ingles
ay dios mio

>a esa mami
kys nigger

>kys larper
So the ksy Mexican everyone hates is the """""""""white""""""""" northerner? Lmao

>angie
>i'm latino
It's not even an actual Latin American, it's just a CHI.

negros feos y apestosos

It counts. I've been living in Germany for 2 years and half I know what I'm talking about.

The fact that anti-racist propaganda is almost fucking everywhere (Schule ohne Rassismus usw.) serves as a reminder of how much is racism rooted inside german volk.

Not that I consider that bad thing, but of course niggers and muslims can feel that.

i'm not a subhuman northener, kys desu

just because you go against something or pretend to go against something doesn't mean that that something is necessarily a problem