Honest question: Did he fuck a gorilla?

Well, Did he fuck it or not?

He wasn't the Alpha until after he met Jane. So maybe not?

of course he did, everyone wanted to tap that tomboy gorilla ass

I can feel it coming in the air tonight...

Oh lord my swords out, Kala please avert your eyes

post yfw you found out Terk was a girl

Was terk a girl? I thought Terk was just voiced by O'Donnell...

Also, Warren Ellis seems to think Tarzan had fucked gorillas.

Nice

GOING DOWN LIKE A MONKEY

God damn it, I wish I'd thought of that one.

You will never find your daddy this way, OP.

Oh Sup Forums, why do you do this to me? I don't want to find a gorilla attractive.

i was playing the N64 game and some text called her she

>daily reminder gorillas have 5cm penises

What do you think user? Tarzan is one of, if not, the most hung son of a bitch in the jungle. All those thirsty sheboons have to do all the work, smashing pelvises with their overcompensating kongs, never knowing what it's like for a real GO-RIL-LA to slip them the saucy banana in the air of the night. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Tarzan's own mother was desperate enough get in on that dong. That's why that raisin-dick silverback did not accept Tarzan as a son, because he was the true alpha, a threat to all gorilla brethren. When they mean King of Apes, they don't mean he's their leader or anything, they mean he's made every female ape his bitch and can also surf vines. God knows what kind of gruesome venereal fecal diseases Jane will have to overcome later in life.

In the book Terk was male but was changed in the animated film. I believe she was refereed to on a few times

>saving thumbnails

You made me do this

I don't see what business that is of your's.

This was actually covered in the original 'Young Tarzan' book, where he pursues romance with a young gorilla before realizing that he's inherently separate from his family and people and that it wouldn't work out for him.

This is one of the things that leads him, in 'Tarzan of the Apes', to seek out the decimated camp that his parents lived at and find the pictures and tools that inspire him to seek out humanity, and also shave. That's why Tarzan doesn't have a beard, BTW...he saw a picture of his bare-faced father and used a knife he found there to shave as he went into manhood.

Im guessing thats the largest size it is available in.

Neat

>Also, Warren Ellis seems to think Tarzan had fucked gorillas.

Tarzan also had romantic feelings for a gorilla in the 1970s Tarzan comic written and drawn by Joe Kubert

Tarzan is the reason AIDS exists, actually. Fun fact.

Hit it from the back, T!

Don't hate the player, baby.

That's clearly a chimp.

In the books, they're not described as gorillas or chimps, but "grey apes," a fictional species combining traits of both so that they can do whatever the story needs them to.

I didn't know there was a Ghostbusters/Tarzan crossover.

>in the air of the night
Clever if intentional.

Oh yeahh...

Depends. Does your mom count?

Gorillas actually have really small penises compared to humans, so, he may or may not be able to get away with it.

He....he probably did...

>>>tumblr

Jane will just have to get used to sharing him with four or five gorilla wives.

Came in here to post this.

It's a shame ERB's books have fallen out fof fashion... then again, they were almost absurdly racist at times.

Its been a while since somebody storyboarded that