/got/ general

emo bastard edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lCatuqheoU
youtube.com/watch?v=hCC6UMyT970
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Stannis

Reminder that Euron will capture a dragon and the Night's King will get another.

>You will never watch the first three seasons for the first time again
>you will never shitpost about book problems on /got/ again

The true queen of love and beauty

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=3lCatuqheoU

>Jeremy Corbyn PM
>AGOT movie and cinematic universe

We are living in the good timeline

first for dany!

Reminder Lyanna Mormont is the best character on the show and there is nothing you fat neckbeards can do about it. ;^)

jesus the costume designs are shit

Only way GoT can be interesting nownis if Euron kills Daenerys

xth for ressurected dragon breathing ice flame

So is Jon's resurrection ever going to be brought up again?

Challenge:

Kill a character and bring a character back to life, and specify how the former died and what the latter is doing in the show now.

Only one each.

>TOO OLD

But I actually liked Feast for Crows because it featured my favorite character, Jaime

And while Dances of Dragons might have been a bit subpar compared to the rest it's nothing really to scoff at

Does that mean I have shit taste?

Did she lose weight? I thought her face looked different.

Is Sam gonna get greenseer powers to do a Maestership worth of studying inside of 1 season?

So Cleganebowl will be as anti-hype as watching Arya kill all the Freys, right?

>Euron captures Ellaria Sand
>He presents her to Cersei
>Cersei looks awfully smug
>Ellaria smiles back
>Pulls off a mask
>It's Arya
>She turns around and raises her bound hands at as someone swings a sword, cutting herself free
>then she back flips over the next guy swinging at her, kicks him in the groin and steals his sword
>She then kills everyone in the room as Cersei runs
>She catches up to her
>"Valar Morgulis", Arya states
>Scene cuts to Pod being knocked over by Brienne

bring back stannis
kill stannis again to piss of stannisfags even more

How does Maisie keep getting more and more ugly?

Kill Cersei - Raped by the Mountain
Bring back Tywin - Getting shit done

Kill Daenerys bring back Tywin.
Tywin dethrones Cersei takes the lead and actually wins the war

>Emilia Clarke
>lose weight

No tits, no ass. What's the appeal of her again? Does she have cute feet?

Where were Theon and his sister

except neither of things will happen

No, affc is pure pleb-filter, and if you didn't like it it means you didn't get the point of the series

1st for based Alliser Thorne

>tfw you were drawing up clues as to how varys is a blackfyre supporter and a bloodraven vs varys sub plot could have taken place, bringing such a deadly but truly based rivalry to the present and possibly connecting past events with the present events, shedding light on how a series of events from two half-targaryan bastards have reshaped the course of westorosi history then realize it WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN

Kill Ellaria, and bring back Doran, who allied with Highgarden and Dany instead against the Lannisters as his long planned vengeance. Also the Snakes are actually allied with Doran as they should be and not randomly villains for no reason.

>Kill every deep and interesting character
>Leave every 1 dimensional and boring character
>wonder why your show went to shit

Are there even any great non-flanderized characters left anymore?

honestly there is nothing wrong with her body in this photo. everyone who isn't anorexic retard would look chunky in that position

You can do it. Others will follow

Sunset found her squatting etc. etc.

Biggest problem with Dance is that it doesn't have an ending. Feast and Dance are two books that were supposed to be one book that are missing the ending for that book, and originally weren't even supposed to exist at all (supposed to be a timeskip after ASoS). It's very clear at this point that GRRM is stuck in a hole that he can't write himself out of.

They CGI'd the Breaker of Chairs.

>Arya pulls off her mask again, revealing the Waif
>sits on the Iron Throne, becomes Queen of the realm
>smirks

Should I just read the leaks or some shit is worth not being known?

>dany aligns herself with a horde of rapists, a fleet of reavers, kinslayers, a slave army that feels not pain and mean grandmas
>she's somehow the good guy

i'm still hoping jaime will develop, everyone else is dead.

>Viserys is found to be resurrected
I am THE KING!!!

That was him in the cell, right? No one else got burnt up?

Did they make new outfits on the way over?

literally did nothing wrong

jaime's character is totally fucked...

cant be fixed

What happened to the Dreadfort?

what is this 120p photo supposed to prove and why are you so pathetic to have on you computing device user?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Looks good with makeup on whereas Sophie, Lena, etc aren't allowed to put any on as to not outshine Emilia.

Why else do you think she took over slavers bay? Did you actually buy the false pretense "to end slavery"? Well my friend does it look like slavery has ended? No, she wanted the cheap labor.

where the fuck did she get a banner that big

Guys do you think that Tyrion died much earlier in the book

I better see some more of my homegirl Olenna next episode.

House of Ser Giantsbane and his many sons and grizzly bear wife.

But it felt like at the end of Dance that the plot was finally moving somewhere. Just like it felt at the end of Feast

And then out of nowhere we get cut off and my boner begs to see if Jaime's gonna fucking kill Brienne for being a traitorous piece of shit or if she's gonna kill him or vice versa. Oh and dragons and what not as well.

The point is, I feel like Martin's not stuck in a hole. He's "made up a hole" for himself just so he can enjoy his sweet time doing sweet fuck-all and selling merchandise

Jaime can't develop anymore, he's nonsense at this point.

i believe

he'll kill cersei, and go out like a boss when dany orders him to be executed by dragon fire, end before he dies he looks dany in the eyes and says "you know what the mad king said before i killed him, the same thing he'd been saying for hours, burn them all"

Jon is going to let the boltons keep it. I'm sure there's a second cousin somewhere.

Cast him

>House of Ser Giantsbane

You mean giantsbabe you dumb ignorant wikishit

Azor Ahai

Because the writers have no idea to do things subtly anymore. They overplayed Ramsay as this invincible edge-lord, so when it came time for him to be defeated they had him easily punched into submission and then eaten by dogs. They made the Sons of the Harpy have almost infinite members who had no regard for their own safety, but after one extra battle they gave up. I guess all remaining members were outside that gate stabbing upper-class people.

All boys will need to train everyday, and all the girls, too. No one is allowed to tend to the crops, do the washing, make food, nurse the injured - all must fight.

What exactly was the point of this feminist bullshit in got?

It is completely illogical to ask women to stand and fight in a war. It would only work in a guerrilla warfare situation, but that is not what he has asked them to train in.

Next weeks celeb cameo as Unsullied #8

Fuck this. Thorne is an assohole for sure, and he hated Jon for obvious reasons, but he literally did only what he thought was best for the night's watch

>making the jihad gesture

It fits yeah, she's basically leading the Islamic State at this point.

>killed his cousin
>raped his sister at a point where they passionately fug in the book
>is so far ok with cersei mass murdering to become queen

Book Jaime just has such a better character arc than show Jaime. I can't imagine how you can butcher a character so hopelessly bad, but they sure did it. I feel bad for Nikolai for having to play such a shit role

I hope they don't go down the obvious route of putting aside their differences, mining dragon glass and defeating the white walkers.

He killed Jon because he was a Drumpf supporter and wanted to build a second wall. Jon wanted to let them through the wall.

jesus christ can you please explain to me what is it about emilia that makes you so butthurt? i mean i can get if you don't like her character but this is just pathetic even for Sup Forums standards? did she kill your dog or something? also it's funny you're mentioning sophie when she's the one who is always wearing the most makeup in the show (not that it's important to anyone who isn't absolute retard like you)

Someone post season 7 leaked plot please

Jesus didn't realise you wanted to fuck the land whale that much user

Stop posting Emilia don't you have a press conference you should be at

Should I rewatch Dragonstone?

Stannis gets resurrected and saves the day.

>Hates Tyrion and wants to kill him

JUST

This thread is going so fast no one will notice
that the initial planning for season 8 is already under way even though the scripts aren't finalized yet. The battle with the Night King happens early on and the real finale is Jon + Dany vs. Cersei at King's Landing. Jaime kills Cersei before she has a chance to asplode the entire city with everyone inside and Dany becomes queen

Great impression of a woman user. You almost tricked me.

Holy fuck you can actually feel the breeze from the plot rushing by.

Kill Grey Worm because he's useless.
Bring back Barristan, who is now in charge of Dany's armies and her military adviser.

>YAAAS QUEEN the character
I wish this show was good enough to make her die horrifically.

this show is fucking terrible, the only good part was sandor and the brotherhood, it felt real and down to earth, meanwhile everything else is a bloated mess. zombie giants are cool, i guess. gotta love how they spam the "army of dead" for white walkers and wights now, different people from different sides of the world do it.

>Can you make me walk again?
>No
>I'll make you fly

>Bran still can't fly

Really fires my neurons

it's jonsa fangirl
just post jonerys photos and she's go back to tumblr

What the hell is taking NK so long? Like my man just attack. Stop letting everyone set up.

Please no :(

I can hear the YASSS QUEEN from here

Can't believe they had Barristan die to some little masked brats.

he can hop into peoples dreams, become a bird and fly in their dreams

Honestly this. We don't even have memes anymore and we were prime GoT meme central two seasons ago. Now its just Emilia haters and harsh D&D critics with bunch of stupid questions

A TRAITORS BASTARD
youtube.com/watch?v=hCC6UMyT970

Since Arya now has the magic ability to go anywhere and look like anyone and kill scores of warriors at a time thru trickery WHY does there have to be a war, she can just wander around and knock off all the non-Starks with ease?

are you trolling or you literally can not differentiate between actress and character?

You're a fool if you don't think KL will go up in flames. They've been hinting at it since Season 1 with the Warlocks

im pretty sure that's a dude

>also it's funny you're mentioning sophie when she's the one who is always wearing the most makeup in the show
Except she isn't once Emilia got more creative control. Emilia is 100% cringeworthy, she refused to be in a scene with Varys because he voted Trump or something. Kys.