Solomon Grundy, Born on a Monday, Christened on Tuesday, Married on Wednesday, Took ill on Thursday, Worse on Friday...

Solomon Grundy, Born on a Monday, Christened on Tuesday, Married on Wednesday, Took ill on Thursday, Worse on Friday, Died on Saturday, Buried on Sunday.

That was the tale of Solomon Grundy

That was kinda quick.

So.. I guess that was the end of Solomon Grundy, then, OP?

Also a shitty character that hasn't been in a cartoon since the 70's/80's.

He was in JLU though

>Also a shitty character that hasn't been in a cartoon since the 70's/80's.

are you trying to look stupid

Batman-Brave & the Bold
2008-2011

Where to read some good ol' Grundy?
saw him in that issue of King's Batman and the "Born on monday" thing has been stuck on my head since then

So why did he get to continue existing in New 52 but Alan Scott doesn't?

Because they didn't really want multiple versions of the same character being published at the same time in the main line of stuff. IIRC the only one who existed both on Earth-0 and Earth-2 at launch was Kara.

Obviously that has changed as time went on. And with Rebirth we presumably have a memory altered Alan on Earth-0 now.

Because there are enough lanterns in books right now and Grundy has fucking nothing to do with green lanterns ever?

>waaah fag lantern is gone

When did he want pants?

Remember how they set up Grundy in season two of Arrow but then completely forgot about him?

>Grundy has had fucking nothing to do with green lanterns ever

Dude...

He was too good for this world

so canonically, what the fuck IS Grundy and where does he come from?
It seems like he's a super-zombie. some s orta frankenstein's monster analog that cant die easily

yeah it sucks that Arrow got cancelled after season 2, would have liked a lot of plot threads to be followed up on

He's some kind of fucked up Earth avatar, energies of the planet mutating some random dead body until it made a Superman level albino guy.

I think in the 40's it was lots of pollution in the swamp that made the body get back up as an albino zombie.