mega.nz/#F!CZ0DmKCa!lxuD2sqSeNj1AijPN3s9CA
>Steven Vs Amethyst
mega.nz/#!vkkX3CzI!DqhW7mvMhk1IS296QtGULqpLWyLP1Qi55Nd-CtB3FxI
>Crack the Whip
mega.nz/#!i1sghKJR!_6AgHq1WdiuX01iLqLo_joVXSarbZ4Na-2D0txLTvVg
>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gifsound.com/?gif=i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/110/777/953.gif&v=HgzGwKwLmgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget to reward shitposting anons their daily allowance

Ooooh, Thanks for the enlightenment Anons.

first for shit posting

You tried

xnd for mr greg

When does the Canadian episode air?

P E R I D O T
E
R
I
D
O
T

GAS LEAKFAGS!
WE SPOILER WAR NOW!

pick the point you've deserved today

BISMUTH WAS RIGHT

Lapis and Crystal Gem interaction when?

>getting mad over spoilers
Why?
I never understood why some people feel the way they do about spoilers. It's just entertainment, it's not that deep.

REMINDER
STICK YOUR DICK INSIDE BISMUTH'S RAINBOW GEMHOLE

Rose is evil, Lapis is evil.
Pearl is a loon.
Steven is an idiot and there is no point in believing in him.
Bismuth was right.
Peridot is best gem.
Jasper is doing nothing wrong right now.

no she wasn't

Something someone said yesterday made me realize that being a gem is much like being a lich.

So, no new ep today?

liking things is fun, isn't it

I'm gonna get some chicken tendies

Not as fun as being right.

Guys, in the Earthling leaks I just noticed something.

You know how Jasper fuses with the corrupted gem and gets her arm all messed up, right? Well in the third picture I noticed that the influence of the other gem spreads further apart. At first it's just her arm, but in the last screenshot she's growing a horn on her forehead and her right arm changes too.

beta later

>Peridot is best gem.
GOBLIN FUCKERS KILL YOURSELVES!

Reminder about Amethyst's eye and how it's been fucked up since she reformed too fast.

Garnet's lines about the 3 steps needed for fusion in We Need To Talk (garnet was wrooooong)

JASPER!

in the U.S., it appears to be Mr. Greg and Steven VS Amethyst at 7pm EDT.

1st for stevem

>jasper becomes corrupted
>steven has to fix it
could be a good arc if they ever do anything with the bubbles again

If I had to work with someone who sounded/acted like Peridot I would shoot myself.

Seriously, what the fuck?

Let's discuss Kirby. So obviously the next game has to have dark matter as the main antagonist, right? The games keep getting more and more lore intensive, so there's gotta be a breaking point right? Also another thing, why do people think the next mainline Kirby game is gonna be 3D? I don't think they'd break their formula NOW

bismuth was wrong, deal with it.

the 'good guys' dont kill trope is dumb, dont get me wrong, but thats not what is happening here.

in Avatar, Aang was simply not wanting to kill because he was a vegetarian. he was never shown to have any emotional attachment to not killing until the very end, and it was only because they thought it the only way to hype up the ending. and his ability to avoid killing was a deus ex machina.

What we have here is completely different. This isn't 'a bad guy attacked us, so we must attack back' which is the way that Bismuth views this war.

The problem here is that Rose specifically believes that one life should not end for the benefit of another. The gems are unwitting participants, and most of her army was once the same. To destroy them would be no different than destroying her own gems, or even a human. I believe that Rose may be open to smashing say, a diamond. but to smash soldiers that can be bubbled would be wrong, even if it means losing.

Rose' off screen arc isn't one of
>were right, so we will win
its one of
>we will lose, but we are right.

from the get go, there is no hope in winning the battle. but the moral here is that you do not bend simply because you will lose. it is more honorable to die for your cause, then to live for someone elses. and to destroy gems would defeat the purpose of her cause, which was that one species need not to die for the benefit of the other.

in the end the story here isn't to teach us that 'you do the right thing because good always wins' but rather that you do the right thing because it is right.

THIS

What if I preferred the threatening robotic OP?

So Bismuth pretty much perfectly represents people like the BLM movement and sjws, right?

> Meet violence with worse violence.
> Everyone's an enemy no matter what.
> Do whatever's necessary to win.

why did I do this

gifsound.com/?gif=i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/110/777/953.gif&v=HgzGwKwLmgM

>Watching eps out of order
but why?
thought so.
I wonder why?

malacute

Is it getting leeked? I got places to be when it airs.

>out of order
It's not

Blame Amethyst

out of order? It's only out of order to watch beta if you haven't already seen Steven vs Amythest

Personally, I just love the seeing /sug/ lose their collective shit all at the same time. When leaked, it's sort of spread out between 2-3 threads

What about Amy and Garnet

Will they poof her once more this season?
are they really that mad?

She's representative of a radical in general, what you just described could be applied to thousands of movements throughout history.

When Jasper eventually gets redeemed. They need to do a new intro for just one episode.

We...
are the barnyard gems
we'll always save the day
and if you think we can't
we'll always find a way.

that's why the people of this world believe in
Japser, Lapis, and peridot, and STEVEN!

Beta is the next episode after Bismuth

It's more than just that.
>your existence is based entirely on a item
>if it breaks, you're fucked
>body reforms after destruction
>time it takes is -seemingly- random

I really want to work on this idea more.

really?
well alright then!

Why can't they poof themselves?
Also I feel shes running out of poofs. She barely came back with out corrupting this time.

It's honestly the best way to have Jasperdemption work.
>Peridemption required Steven forgiving Peridot
>Lapis's shit involved Steven freeing Lapis
>Jasperdemption will involve Steven saving Jasper

She seems like the type that would take a life debt seriously. Loyal Soldier to future Gem Emperor Steven makes sense.

They are, sort of.

It'd be interesting if the Creators were organics that transferred their consciousness into Gem phylacteries.

>yfw the Diamonds are actually the combined consciousness of the Creators in Gem form

can someone photoshop the screen of pearl saying "how embarrassing for her" onto Centipeetle's paper she holds up in Monster Reunion while she pouts.

Not sure she was actually losing.
Homeworld still gave up. They blinked first. At the glare of a mushroom cloud.

really any major movement has people like this, the ones who lose sight of what is wrong.

the premise rose operates under is that no one except for say, the Diamonds, is capable of really understanding the implications of what is happening. Imagine blaming a soldier for simply believing the propaganda fed to him by the government.

rose had an understanding becuase, unlike most people in real life, she can see how she grew, and doesn't see herself as superior simply for growing. she is the kind of person that would try to HELP a homophobe as opposed to saying 'YOURE SATAN, PLEASE DIE' because she understands that if she has the potential to grow, so do others.

Was it hack writing to remove Bismuth from the cast like this? If she had a cheaper voice actor, don't you think they would have had no reason to remove her? Rose bubbled her because she would have spread an idea around her army she didn't want to even consider and didn't want to have the party resort to in fighting over, but Steven told the gems all about her. She's not corrupted, and the gems clearly agree with Steven. They could have talked it out like civil people.

We're back, baby!

>She barely came back with out corrupting this time.
Nigga what?
That's not how corruption works.
We literally know how it works now, and that's not it.

Peridot murdered her doll for it's bowtie!

same time as every night, 7 EST

There needs to be a bukkake image where the cgs are shooting loads into her inni gem

Also there needs an image where bismuth does a line of coke on pearls belly and pearl takes a shot that is cupped in Bismuth's gem

Thanks

She switched around between human and monster forms while forming and her mental state is fragile at best.

or you can just stick your nose in there

Except the thing is that simply bubbling gems deosnt mean they'll convert to your side, and there is no proof Bismuth wanted to run around hitting random gems with the pilebunker. Most likely she wanted to take out big targets which would never conform or accept their freedom.
It would have become a necessary weapon of deterrence to stop Homeworld, much like the atom bomb in the real world. We have no evidence to suggest Bismuth would have done something like hit Peridot with the pilebunker. And given how easily she took to Earth customs, she probably would have been more than willing to let Steven discuss things and try to convert gems with the pile bunker being left as a self defense mechanism for attacking gems which refuse to back down. The only gem that would ever have gotten pilebunked in the show probably would have been Jasper desu.

Regardless of Rose's beliefs, Bismuth was right to create the weapon to protect her friends. Rose bubbled her and didn't tell anyone else her location. Rose let herself become Steven without letting anyone know about Bismuth, meaning that if Steven never stumbled across Lion and Bismuth, Bismuth would never have been found and been stuck in prison forever.

Rose was ill-natured and Bismuth was right.

Lol no.
That was her previous incarnation from "reformed" with that fucked up hand

Я тyтaчки

Fuck right off you subhuman piece of nigger

Did this episode cause the most salt of them all?

Can you fist her gem? Like, shove your whole fist in there and move it around to cause pleasure/discomfort?

Alright, so when Centi was giving her life's story to Steven, there was a moment when Diamond was shown corrupting the Gems on Earth. They hinted that the corruption may have been caused by a sound. The possibility being that if it was caused by sound than it can only be undone with sound. This special sound is a power held only by the Diamonds.

Flash forward several thousands years, and Rose meets a human with musical abilities. If you are thinking like a Gem, and you want a power, you try to fuse with it. What is different about Greg's music that Rose thought she needed his power to fight the Diamonds?

i dont entirely believe that Rose was aware of the corruption 'nuke' because there wasn't much of a reason to know about its existence right now.

home world gave up colonization, but that doesn't mean they gave up on destroying the gems. they seemingly did not expect rose' and co to survive the corruption, and with no gems to fight corrupted gems humanity would likely have died out. plus there is the cluster.

even up to bismuth's original 'poof' and even NOW the crystal gems seem to be operating under the assumption that they will lose. they are open to the idea of finding a way to win, but every hush hush conversation they've had is one that says 'we are fucked'.

Pearl just needs to form a harem of big gems already

What's going to be the key to Jasper-redemption is the fact that she thinks the diamonds are fair people and that the corruption is just a poison from being on the Earth too long. She's going to learn that the diamonds nuked all the gems on this planet, including their own. Maybe even from being fused with that other Jasper. If she stays a fusion monster and Yellow Diamond sees this, she will never be accepted back at homeworld anyways.

Thank you.

Fucks who say that Bismuth is right don't realize that the real war is one of ideology, not violence.

If you simply kill all who oppose you, without attempting to illuminate them with reason, whatever victories you have will be worthless.

she really is a maniac

High price VA, and she practically was used as a strawman. So she is the perfect character to get rid of.

It's funny, the more SJW's get triggered over mundane shit and harass people over it, the more people realize how overly sensitive, whiny, and just plain wrong they are.

fuck off lore fag, we watch this show because of the townies

Maybe his voice in particular vibrates at the proper frequency?

She just showed her previous forms like they always do.
Remember when she tried to make herself huge?
That still shows up when she reformed in the end of Reformed and it showed up here.

You don't just become corrupted cause you're mad. You're corrupted by being FORCED INTO MADNESS BY A SIREN'S SONG.
It's very different.

Hm. The French Revolution, Chinese Cultural Revolution, Khmer Rouge, the Baader Meinhoff Complex, etc.
Plus many political initiatives to this day spinning out of control due to true believers.

Hey, I've been out of town all week, so I was binge watching the show and I just couldn't watch gem hunt. I never thought much about Connie but seriously? I think she's starting to turn into a sue. For fucks sakes after making Steven eat a protein bar she snowboards down a hill for Pearl to ask them if they should return to the temple only for her to say "you sound so confident" and then they decide to take shelter where she makes a fire and makes Tea

Seriously? I'm glad Jasper is in the episode, I hope I don't see Connie for awhile

who made these?

leaker-san pls post leak.
i dont wanna wait 4 hours for it to air.

You know what Bismuth's orientation is?

Bi.

oh god it's going to be this isn't it. The last episode will be everyone singing to save the day.

I wonder what Peri's gonna say to Jasper

Not really work caring about keyboard diarrhea about a seasonal plot-line that has just started and hasn't actually finished yet.

Beta isnt tonight because its part of like a 3 parter episode series and it would be messed up to make us wait a weekend on a cliff hanger so its gonna be 2 new episodes monday

disregard, i found her.

Does that surprise you?

Oh fuck me she's in the next episode

It might be a battle of the bands.