twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop it with these stupid op images

first for fuck grrm

FIRST FOR HOBGOBLIN

S T A N N I S

YOU CANT STOP TRUE LOVE

IT WILL OUT LAST

IT WIL OUTLASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Azor Bradamante

Dany and Varys aren't going to talk about the assassination attempt next episode, you heard it here

new Euron looks super rad

first for Arya=waif=Arya=Jon=Waif=Arya=Night King= Sam=Waif=Arya=Bran=Viserion=Meera

The lore and world building are what attracted to me to ASOIAF. I guess I'm sorry its not really show related

jesus christ lmao

Cast him

Besides Tywin Lannister, who do you think was perfectly cast in their role?

Why the fuck does everyone just abandon these generals during off season? Like, it's all g now with fast moving threads and people actually talking about the show but as soon as it's off the air it's like everyone fucking vanishes. It actually baffles me to no end

Cancer takes over

nice pasta, homosexual

Stannis, Joffrey, Theon, Barrister

Lord Manderly

Bobby B

Arya kills the Freys, all of them. Cersei looks for an alliance with the Iron Isles. Dragonglass is found where the Queen lands. And Bran comes back to castle black.

what part of this proved his identity

I cannot help but see Jamie as Jamie when reading.

Why is Bradamante so popular here?

Only because people leave

Lord Too-Fat-to-Finish-a-Novel

thanks preston

I'LL STOP THE WORLD AND MELT WITH YOU

Preston thinks they are, I'm waiting for him ranting about it when they ignore it.

>Stannis
not physically imposing enough
>Theon
theon was dashingly good looking

Rewrite season one to match the current level of writing.

>Instead of being gored by a boar, Robert is stabbed to death by Cersei after he attempts to rape her in the baths. Cersei then frames Ned by putting the Hand's badge next to Roberrt
>Sansa almost immediately sees through Joffery and publicly humiliates him at court on multiple occasions, his cruelties to her are thus acts of petty revenge which she endures with condescending quips
>During Ned's fight with Jamie outside the brothel a mysterious hooded figure ends up getting involved and taking on Jamie while Ned fights the Lannister guards, the hooded figure is later revealed to be Breinne in disguise
>After just a few sessions with Syrio, Arya is able to succesfully disarm him with a smug smirk. However their session is cut short by the arrival of Trant, Syrio tells her to run for now as she has the potential to become the greatest water dancer in the world. Arya kills three guards and escapes.
>After killing Syrio, Trant unmasks him to reveal another Lannister guard. Jaqen is then shown disappearing in the crowd with a cryptic remark about seeing Arya again

I don't think Barristan was cast so great. The actor didn't look like a legendary knight to me, he just looked old

I agree with the others.

Alfie Allen is super handsome

stop forcing this meme honestly, it's not funny and the discourse it promotes is generally shallow and fleeting IE: "why do you keep asking the same question" "lol bc reddit" etc.

He DIDN'T prove his identity but the lord commander that Jon Snow put into power isn't a fucking dick and we're going to let them in regardless if they were who they said they were. They're not dead and that's literally the only qualifying material needed to pass the wall at this point in the story.

what you dont know is that this image is cropped so that if you pan down just one inch you'll see a huge 10inch BBC in his mouth

courtesy of john boyega

Ok Alfie. Ok.

then why did he play 20 questions with them outside the gate instead of immediately thinking HEY ITS TWO KIDS ONE OF WHOM IS CRIPPLED LETS LET THEM IN BEFORE THEY FUCKING DIE

fuck this show for using bran as a exposition tool to show Jon's lineage and other important plot points. very hacky and low quality. but the reason i'm really mad? only three more episodes of Ellie..what a fucking shame.

Is this real?

Viserys

Patchface

Its especially weird since theyre just having Sam do that same shit in the Citadel this season, with Gilly just finding it in a book.

Yeah, bradamante confirmed it the other night.

agreed

>manlet baratheon

try again

Bran must be the final king or we fuckin riot.

Who the fuck is that? Some tripfag?

it's almost as if d+d are checked out creatively and this show is just a pop culture event that is a means to promote HBO popularity as an end.

people leave because there is nothing to talk about. And cancer.

source please. Also, those facial expressions... I've seen Oblivion characters with more realism.

All ned-littlefinger scenes take place in a brothel

boogie2988

dont worry

my only question is, why hasn't he killed Jamie yet. i got a pretty rude response in the other thread for asking this simple question for some reason

That could unironically be pretty good actually. If they did the face tattoos and shaved him you probably wouldn't even know.

meant for

nice

>heir that can't produce an hier

>Sansa, the white walkers are coming with an army of the dead. We are in desperate need of soldiers and supplies. The survival of Westeros, perhaps of humanity itself, depends on this fight.
>JON WHY AREN"T YOU EXECUTING LORDS WHO COMMAND HOSTS OF ABLE BODIED FIGHTING MEN? WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO GET THEM ON YOUR SIDE? YOU ARE JUST LIKE JOFFREY

>implying hes not going to name jaime captain of his kingsguard

>6 seasons and 5 books
>Nothing to talk about

The next episode involves yet another montage of well detailed poops in bowls of brown pee that looks exactly like the food they're feeding to the people but this time Sam gives up and in a fit of rage he throws a bowl of poop which lands on his wife's son in a humorous conclusion to Sam's storyline. What a joy!

Yeah, i was so mad we havent heard of Bradamante since last year.

doesn't look like it to me youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

We were always known as mediocre writers but here we are on Game of Thrones
Me and my friends at the table writing scripts
For the highest rated tv show
Source materials done so its up to just me and trust me we'll change everything so
Take my hand and watch, pay for HBO NOW so we get paid for shit writing

Now I'm singing like
Ooh we know this season sucks
Good or bad a retweet is a retweet
How did they know the Nights King?
Just being lazy, don't mind me
Please just don't think too much
Just watch and make sure to hashtag #GOT
Come now follow my lead
Plot holes ain't no thing

We're awash in the corporate zoo
Push and pull in the writers room
Though my heart say "follow the books"
I'm in love with the money
So tonight make Brienne a cartoon
And make sure Lyanna Mormont's there too
Every week we're ruining something brand new
And if you don't like it, fuck you

HEY LOOK ITS ED SHEERAN (retweet)
HEY LOOK ITS ED SHEERAN (retweet)

Every week we're ruining something brand new
So go buy this song on iTunes

we have talked about almost everything here over the years. We are just here to see how this train wreck ends up.

I know, I know, oh, oh ,oh

More like Littlefinger is now a bumbling inept who only manages to rise to political and financial power after overhearing several insightful comments from Sansa during a dinner with the Starks.

i thought he will be taking his final form as le treeman?

>threads filled with nothing but pedo faggot posts

did you guys see that video of the cast at the red carpet calling out alfies sister for lying about almost being on the show

I don't have a source I just saved it from some niggerfaggot who posted it a few days ago, check the filename you fat homo. Probably not actually the real Maisie anyway.

Older Guillermo del Toro

>this

branfaggots think he will actually end up as a king LEL. He will be lucky if he even ends up as a tree. Mostly likely he dies in some ultimate warging battle with the Others.

TREEMAN
OHHHH-AAAHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT'S KING

>yfw

So all of /got/ agrees on who best girl is, right?

lmao no have it?

that's rather autistic, user

Oberyn's, he was too good for the world, he actually made me realize how awful was the acting of the mother of burgers

>Maisie dates prettyboys

Guess it makes sense. She's a troll so she dates pretty men. Sophie is a goddess so she dates meatyboys like Joe Jonas

This was... autistic...

yeah because people leave

>Gun barely in the mouth

Enjoy grooving your skull and languishing in agony for several hours.

1) Melisandre
2) Missandie
3) Tyene

>no Ellie
thank god, you can keep the rest

He was too short and looked like he'd always been fat, there was no power to him

bad pusi?

waif

(I confess to Rh’lorr almighty)
(To blessed Melisandre ever Virgin)
(To the blessed Dragons)
(To the holy apostles, to all the firepriests)

Beata Jon
You know I am a righteous man
Of my virtue I am justly proud

Et tibit Pater (And to you, Father)

Beata Jon
You know I'm so much purer than
The common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd

Quia peccavi nimis (That I have sinned)

Then tell me, Jon
Why I see him dancing there
Why his smold'ring eyes still scorch my soul

Cogitatione (In thought)

I feel him, I see him
The sun caught in raven hair
Is blazing in me out of all control

Verbo et opere (In word and deed)

Like fire
R’hllorfire
This fire in my skin
This burning
Desire
Is turning me to sin
It's not my fault

Mea culpa (Through my fault)

I'm not to blame

It is the Bastard Boy
The one who sent this flame

Mea maxima culpa (Through my most griveous fault)

It's not my fault

If in R’hllor's plan

He made the Great Other so much
Stronger than a man

Mea maxima culpa (Through my most griveous fault)

Protect me, Jon
Don't let this siren cast his spell
Don't let his fire sear my flesh and bone
Destroy Davos
And let him taste the fires of hell
Or else let him be mine and mine alone
R’hllorfire
Dark fire
Now Bastard, it's your turn
Choose me or
Your pyre
Be mine or you will burn

Kyrie Eleison (Lord have mercy)

God have mercy on him

God have mercy on me

But he will be mine
Or she will burn!

For you.

Why even ask if they were wildlings if they're letting them in now?

>no one cares about your frogface enough to even put her on a poster with attractive women of GoT

NETABARE KINSHI

>there is an alternate universe in which the show kept its quality consistent with the first season
>they are watching Stannis outsmarting Roose in the Battle of Ice, Barristan holding Meereen in the Battle of Fire, Valyrian-steel-armor-clad Euron/Daario controlling dragons, Mance waking the giants from below Winterfell, Jaime becoming disillusioned with Cersei, empty husk zombie Jon, Lady Stoneheart exacting revenge on the Riverlands, Aegon invading Westeros, and more

>we are stuck with Sam cleaning shit

kek i know i love parody writing though

help me out here, what tune? I want to enjoy this user

Nah I can imagine it if he'd looked like Joe Dempsie as a kid. The Baratheons in the show are shorter than in the books.

Does people do remake of TV shows? You have the job of writer guaranteed when they remake this shit in ten years to be politically correct and empowering for females

Ellie is not for sexual!