#BringBackRaimi

Get this trending my niggas, time to pull normies into this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xr9NmG68vPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that Sony wants Spidey4 too

Looks like Kino's back on the menu boys

Please be true. Need more Tobeykino.

Is Sony really in such a bad shape they're now resorting to making people shill on Sup Forums?

bump

Amy Pascal is such a ghoul.

More like MCU Spidey was so shit that people unironically want to revive a dead franchise.

I honestly want to see it happen too. It will be a first time a movie gets unbooted instead of rebooted.

I AM SO HIGH

I CAN HEAR HEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>Recast Maguire and Dunst
Worst fucking idea ever. That would just make things 10× more complicated.

The sony e-mail leaks, especially all the Spider-man talks are so fucking retardedly asinine.

Now post the one where they talked about making billions off a crossover film that involved Toby Maguire vs Andrew Garfield. No bullshit

Just pretend the reboots didn't happen

#UnbootSpiderman

Raimi won't let it happen.

He was planning to wrap up the franchise with Spiderman 4.

I say, why not let him do that. Raimi wants it, fans want it, studio wants it. Reboots be damned.

there will never be Raimi Spiderman with Tobes fighting sinister 6

The actual conflict would be cool at least, what with Peter endangering his wife and kids and all.

This. That one's always good for a laugh.

i have no fucking idea whats going on with those spider man movies anymore

is the new one underperforming?

It'd be pretty great if they brought the cast back for one final send-off and do a movie where Tobey's Peter/Spider-Man deals with getting older and family life.

Pizza time

I just want to see a good Sam Raimi film, period. Did Spiderman 3 really burn him out that bad?

Just have Parker as a retired superhero,Mysterio is a dangerous threat to the city and Parker suits up as Spidey one last time. If Quicksilver was in both the FOX and MCU series I don't see a problem with both versions of Spidey coexisting.

>mysterio
I've wanted a Raimi movie to do mysterio for years

Weren't they planning to do Mysterio and Vulture for Spiderman 4?

Raimi's were entertaing unlike this new trash

Spiderman 3 was an abortion of a movie. I have fond memories of the first Spiderman movie because it was the first live action SM that didn't look like shit. DeFoe was a perfect Green Goblin. Also the movie had some great "quips" (that is a bad word now on Sup Forums). Overall it was a good movie. But I'll never forgive Rami for fucking up the web-shooters.

Part two was fun as well.

I don't want to see a fourth one. Let the Rami-verse RIP. It had a (mostly) good run.

>quips
There's nothing wrong with quips, especially from Spiderman. But now everybody is firing off a quip every scene it gets old really fast

>first half of the movie is Spidey running the gauntlet against resurrected villains from the first 3 movies (GG, Ock, Sandmeme, Harry, Venom
>second half is the reveal of Mysterio and that the villains aren't really back

This was before the marvel deal though. It'll probably happen after the first wave of marvel movies are done

What's whith the hate for Nickleback? I never got that meme. They weren't that bad.

Yeah they were good.

This is never gonna happen.

Never.

No matter how much you post about it.

fuck you

because this will never happen

oh fuck you it wasn't that bad. apart from the horrible casting of Venom it was pretty much ok. not as great as the first two but still a fun movie

Normies can't meme.

t. christian cuck

Man this woman was so dumb.

was?

>it wasn't that bad
In my opinion, it was terrible.

>horrible casting of and all around presentation of Venom
>Emo-Douche Peter Parker
>The patch of fat between Tobey Maguire chin and throat that you always saw in the close-ups.
>The end of the movie where after committing all of those crimes, Sandman is allowed to fade away into the sunrise...all is forgiven.
I really didn't like it.

Don't worry guys, Tom Holland was Maguire to return and make a cameo as uncle Ben. Capekino will return.

>#BoycottStarWars
>makes 2 billion
>#BoycottHamilton
>sold out for 2 years
>#BringBackRaimi
>???

If we can bring back Samurai Jack why can't we bring back Spider-man

#StopMakingCapeshit

Get this trending. Normies need to get on this trend more than the trend of rebooting shitty franchises every year.

Yeah, but far from a flop

actually a great song

>Emo-Douche Peter Parker
its what Peter perceived as cool

>The patch of fat between Tobey Maguire chin and throat that you always saw in the close-ups.
don't remember this

>>The end of the movie where after committing all of those crimes, Sandman is allowed to fade away into the sunrise...all is forgiven.
maybe how the hell can you contain Sandman anyway?

>maybe how the hell can you contain Sandman anyway?
glass him?

He fucking dies at the end, suicide by getting blown in the wind, he doesn't just go away.

>glass him
only way to contain him is to make the glass airtight and that would kill him
we don't know that

>always self-conscious about my e-mails
>multi-millionaire execs of billion dollar conglomerates write like second graders

Nigga sand don't need no oxygen

They were the pop rock at the time.

But honestly compared to some artists today the hate was rather unjustified.

Brits as main characters are Box Office poison. I'd rather see 4.

>1/5/14

And here we are with no sign, not happening :(

They could make spider man 4 with peter being older. like logan right?

Superman Returns Part Deux

Bump,
I miss Raimi

because they never rebooted samurai jack like fucking retards

I thought Carnage was going to be in with a return of Venom as just black goo (no eddie brock) ?

Fuck yeah.
An older Peter and MJ in the 4th installment has so much potential.

I only want this if yhey do venom and carnage properly raimi shat on venom

Was it kino?

Raimi wasn't even planning on having Venom. The studio demanded it

kys if you doubt it

Do you have any reading comprehension. It says recast Tobey and Dunst. The person who wrote this doesn't even know the names of the characters they played.

Has anyone noticed how much better the Raimi suit looks compared to the new one?

>future of avi arad discussed
need more info on this. also, summoning caramel, MGS movie hype increasing

No, Raimi is busy making world war 3 kino. Leave him alone.

If they just said Peter and MJ then you'd be complaining they don't know he actors names.

It was a real suit, not just shitty cgi

Raimi spidey is the best spidey

Tobey Maguire still looks 20 years old so it could work. Bring back Emma Stone to play MJ fot shits n gigs

IMPRESSIVE! FOR A GOY!

>spider man homecoming is the best superhero film ever
>you idiots want the worse spider man back

oookkay?

The Homecoming cast and crew seemed to like Raimi's version well enough, didn't Holland say he wanted him for Uncle Ben the other week as well?

green goyblin?

It's a power play to stop the Raimiverse-MCU crossover.

Only if they bring you know who back

why is holland such a fucking faggot

What's wrong with wanting Maguire for Uncle Ben? It would be a pretty cool reference, and not that out looking at current Aunt May.

I liked homecoming but I'd drop Holland for this in a heartbeat

Watch Drag Me To Hell

Just booted up Netflix to rewatch this end they took it down REEEEEE!

Only spiderman movie on there is TASM2... kill me

These emails are old as fuck. From when they thought TASM2 was gonna break a trillion dollars.

>They thought Sinister Six could break 2 billion
These people are absurdly out of touch, they have no idea what makes a good movie and they can't relate to their audience at all.

Amy Pascal needs to fucking GO, and Avi Arad needs to be as far away from any future Spider-Man movies as possible. Get some people involved who love the source material and actually care about the property instead of these soulless talentless fucks.

Peter should have ditched that used goods of a whore MJ for the vastly superior looking Gwen who clearly wanted him.

If Sup Forums really wanted this they would have already made a petition and asked for signatures to at least get some mainstream attention.

This last one actually has possibility of mass appeal.

Why would they use the PlayStation font?

Would be ballsy as fuck. They can open up all the universes and give the Tumblr faggots spider Gwen, spider-girl, and miles morales while the adults can get Tobey kino and the sinister 6 with Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe.

Tugboatkino will be announced Tomorrow at SDCC

Screencap this

VINDICATED

Raimi's Spiderman used it first and the PlayStation and the film rights to Spiderman were both owned by Sony. You might have known half of that if you weren't born in 1998.

Thats because they don't care, user. and that means they arent held back, people like us? unfortunately, we care

oh, btw lads

youtube.com/watch?v=xr9NmG68vPQ

Amy got played by Feige hard. He managed to rent Spidey just in time to fuck with BvS and then he purposely makes Homecoming shit to devalue Spidey so Sony will sell it for cheap.

I miss the shameless 00's. Innocent times.

me too, user. me too

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Why did this cunt ask so much for SM4? It's his fault we got in this clusterfuck.