Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor jon

>the manlet that was promised

Stannis when?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

what is he saying, /got/?

Riddle me this: why did Rhaegar call both his sons Aegon?

Posting a picture of a character with 'funny' text because that's apparently what you do when a new general is started

Anyone has that /fit/ copypasta where Jon resurrects all ripped and starts dual wielding Longclaw and Olly?

>lol starks are so dumb not master manipulators like me lmao
>*gets pinned against wall by throat*
>THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

*blocks your path*

Young griff doesn't exist in the show

Suck it, showfags

You're shorter than me, and that's saying something.

How long until they have Lena Durham, Lady Gaga or Beyonce as a femme fatale murdering 100 soldiers to free their female friends who need no man?

asking for a friend

Will these characters ever meet in the books? In a fictional world where the books come out ofcourse

I'd let her kill me and mount my face on a face pillar anytime if you get what I'm sayin'

Jons dragon name is Jahaerys

elia had two kids, regardless of believing varys """rescued""" the BFS or not

Mocking other people for doing what you were too lazy to do

Realistically speaking, how much worse can this season truly get?

eventually, seeing as littlefinger intends to get the northern forces and jon may also try to rally troops against the white walkers
there's still jon x dany, so a lot worse

>The last book was 6 years ago.
So? These books are huge and there's still plenty talk about, as many do throughout the year.

>The show is utter trash,
No one said you can't criticise. I just can't understand why people would leave while it's not airing.

Excellent post

You have no idea

I haven't looked at the leaks but is the jon x dany thing really in there?
Seems like something out of fanfiction.

It's pretty much high fantasy nonsense at this point. No more kinda realistic medieval warfare, politics, intrigue, character development.

go back to fapping about not-gay traps and your non-jewish president polfag.

He looks so much like a frog. I can't belive I haven't seen a pepe edit of him yet

create the next thread, nigger
I was waiting for a vert to be posted so I'd use it

>fanfiction.
Literally all this show is now, user

S6 was so bad that S5 retroactively just looked like filler content that wasn't actually that bad.
I don't want to imagine that S7 could be so bad that S6 looks good in retrospect, but if anybody can pull it off it's Doob and Doobie.

Who the fuck will remain in the north they already fought like 3 wars and now the white walkers
How do they even have people

copy paste

The spoilers at least show that more shit happens on it that on season 6 and 5 but it's probably gonna be a lot of CGI because White Walkers so if you're not into that.

>Brandon stark needs you meera
>meera: *leaves*

Is this show worth picking up again? I gave up a few episodes into season 6.

Its not im srs?

I'm basically just watching to see Euron kill off the sneks at this point

Who's gonna jerk off Bran now?

Fuck no

if you made it to season 6, might as well just finish it and meme along the way

I've honestly created 4 threads or so in my 5 years on the chonz and they all were shit, I'm not risking my anonymous honour by starting a 5th one

giv boy-girl gf

Why not, it's the only thing you'll ever pick up

idk man, seeing that in the books half of stannis army fucking froze to death or starved half way on their way to Winterfell it is really just movie magic and giant asspulls on the writers side. Don't overthink it.

Meera is going to get raped non-stop at Castle Black

Also how is Jon gonna react when he sees Theon at the head of Danys armada?

>why didnt euron take dragonstone when he went by it BAD WRITING

Euron's men are basically pirates, they're not trained or equipped to hold a castle.

The real question is why didn't Kevan take Dragonstone when he heard Stannis was moving north. He was supposed to be a brilliant strategists and Lannisters are all about holding castles.

It was from the start.
Westros 10 years winters-10 years summer would have a very hard time sustaining a population at all

Magic
Or probably some villages hidden in bumfuck nowhere minding their own business. The North is the size of half of Canada, I believe.

Because D&D hadn't decided Dragonstone was abandoned yet

wow grrm is truly the biggest hack alive

I don't understand why you'd put yourself through it constantly, I don't see constant TWD threads off season and I'd probably shoot myself if I was commenting a shit show when it's not airing. I mean if you wanna reduce it down to the books then go post on /lit/ and get made fun of there instead.

people hating on the last episode because Sheeran yet seem oblivious to the massive decline over the last couple of seasons

same desu, but someone has to do it
gone are the days of the -fags vying to create the true thread

Plenty of shit happened in S6, it was all just handled really horribly. That's actually the biggest problem; Shit happens but the characters in contexr aren't developed enough to care. It's all just shock & awe shit for the twitter feed and gastropub audiences.
What the fuck happened to the show where people didn't teleport from location to location, and actually had conversations with eachother and interactions with the world? I swear it's just a soap opera now the way they cut from character to character and only discuss plot points that nobody cares about.

Every character still on the show is so inhuman and poorly written that I guarantee you most people in this thread want the White Walkers to just put them out of their misery.

Do I have to post them again? Jesus I will end up spoiling the entire fucking board if you guys keep making these questions.

>Because it's lame and full on fanfiction.
And LSH isn't?

>It doesn't fit in this show to have such a simple, neat and cheesy resolution.
Are you serious? They do this shit all the time.

I don't watch TWD but I do watch GoT and there's certainly always stuff to talk about.

no one is oblivious to the decline, you're being ridiculous

>Implying Dorne is even going to show up again
The writers forgot about 'em.

The off-season pedos and relationship posters are the wrost my man, I'd rather have late threads than that kind of folk in my /got/

You are actually retarded if you don't get the point of LSH in the story

Will we ever see Heartsbane again or did D&D forget about it? How has sam been able to keep it? Maesters surely would have confiscated it and gave it back to House Tarly.

who here team white walker ?
They are literally /ourguys/

>tfw would have dropped any other show at this point but may ass well turn my brain off and enjoy the ride cause battles will probably look good and cinematography isnt that bad. We bought the ticket,now lets enjoy the ride.

Sup Forums isn't the real world

I meant people outside of Sup Forums

Kek

You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension

see
Also, Cersei mentioned the Sand Snakes in that map room scene. Please stop drooling.

Daily reminder that Jon is a Baratheon. Not that it matters.

>implying Lyanna didn't name him Jonaeryn as both a nod to the Targs and her uncle in the Vale

Gets me every time.

far from me to imply the autismos are, or ever will be missed
are people outside Sup Forums really shitting on the episode? all I've seen is high praise, especially because of dany and arya

>Been walking to the wall since S2, if not before the series beginning
>Can't even pass it because magic
Even the White Walkers have to suffer shit writing.

>No more Robert
>No more Tywin
>No more Stannis
>Littlefinger is going to die this season
>So will Randyl Tarly

There is literally no one else to root for

>battles will probably look good and cinematography isn't that bad
Did you watch Battle of the Bastards?

yeah it was hella freakin awesome

I thought you were talking about Shireen and was so confused for a second

Everything is gonna play out because this is the big set up for the last season. They can't strech it anymore and I doubt Martin will want to give away too much about A Dream of Spring so D&D will have to work with what they have of Wins of Winter and wing the rest.

There's still Sweetrobin

>biggest question in the series
>doesn't actually matter because he still has Targ blood either way

They done spoiled it already. The only reason Robert would have killed a baby is if it were a Targaryen, and a Targ wasn't the mama.

sickening lack of Stannis edition

Game Of Thrones can count among its fans the writers at The Simpsons, who have worked in multiple nods to the Emmy-winning fantasy drama, including riffing on the opening credits through the couch gag. It’s all part of keeping the long-running animated series fresh, we suppose, which is why the credits gag was also used in the “Waiting For Duffman” episode, and how Carice van Houten ended up related to Milhouse. For the 29th season, though, The Simpsons will go full Thrones homage in a fantasy-inspired episode that will feature Jaime Lannister himself, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

That comes from Entertainment Weekly, who spoke with The Simpsons’ Matt Selman. The executive producer says the episode, titled “The Serfsons,” is intended as “a love letter to the fantasy genre of books and movies and TV shows.” Selman teased Coster-Waldau’s character as being “not unlike Jamie.“ Whoever this gold-handed person is, he’ll have a “a surprising and sexy connection to one of the main characters.” We suppose there’s still room in the Van Houten family tree for Coster-Waldau. He could voice one of Kirk’s ancestors—from the Danish side, obviously. “The Serfsons” episode will air in the fall.

Littlefinger was never a cool guy. He was just a meme. Also the only man worth rooting for there was Stannis.

I mean there was some shitty writing like those hills of bodies appering out of nowhere but overall twas good.

fuck off icescum

>they went out of their way to retroactively retcon pre show stannis stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s

>hi ed sheeran
>oh, hello game of thrones, I didn't see you there

What did they mean by this?

>Did you watch Battle of the Bastards?

Yeah. It was so amazing it managed to make up for how shit the rest of the season was.

Looking forward to hearing why I'm wrong and checking out all your examples of superior battle choreography in fantasy TV shows.

I'm rooting for the Iron Bank to finance every side of the conflict and take other the entire continent with sellswords freedom fighters once the kings and queens of westeros are exhausted after months/years of fighting.

take over*

clearly Davos is gathering intelligence for Stannis as he hasn't mourned nor broken down mentally and physically for months, questioned everything, about Stannis' apparent "death".

Because he was aegonizing over what to call them.

The Arya thing is just a streamline version of it.

>see new episode of Game of thrones
>10/10 perfect masterpiece
>except for Ed Shereen
>go on Sup Forums
>make a single post about him
>leave thread, don't even read the replies

Is this how you think people here post?

Maybe, if that's where they're going with Arya, but I doubt it

seems like something a real patrician would do desu. like eat crab legs at the cinema and only watch foreign arthouse kinographs.

>always reply to Stannisfags

I started reading posts and realised how fucking awful /got/ is, so I backed out

>Also, Cersei mentioned the Sand Snakes in that map room scene.