youtube.com/watch?v=bqTSasCISj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doctor Whore

Will Jodie have a Heaven Sent lads?

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well.

Daily reminder that both Bill and Capaldi fucked off and left Nardole to get assblasted by Cybermen.

What a disgrace.

Doctor J'adore

that was a great episode can we just pretend that was the finale?

The Doctor is kinda in throes of a regeneration process

I still don't get why Bill ditches both of them tho

Bill literally became a god with her lover. The fuck she's suppose to care about? Fuck them hoes.

>“Kris Marshall has already joined the cast and will regenerate at the end of this series, not in the Christmas special. They won’t risk a woman Doctor. They want a David Tennant type.”

What was the Heaven Sent for Matt and Tennant?

what a terrible ending

SNRHRKGKkk

Not from Chibnall's pen she won't.

There we go, updated. I hope I put in a good enough ending.

CHINBALLED is the new Moffucking

what bbs forum spewed that bullshit

B T F O

the girl who waited, midnight (personal fav), blink, waters of mars, ?

That's very interesting.
I see that they were both excited to be there but for very different reasons. Clara, as I said in that earlier post was a thrill-seeker. She After S7 where she was more plot device than character. One of her defining characteristics was how addicted she became to adventuring with the Doctor.
Bill on the other hand was much more reserved. She was wary of the dangers of their adventures which is the exact opposite of Clara. She was fascinated with it because she wanted to see and learn about the universe.
They both represented different aspects of the Doctors personality, Bill was his curiosity and Clara was his adventurous spirit.

Tennant had a guest appearance in Blink, Matt had S5 and the 50th.

We should start a change.org petition to change the 13th Doctor to a man as it should be

Thanks. I liked the ending. Is your author moniker "SaylaRay"?

Also, I'm sending the link to N8.

Doctor Who is dead.

get out. you are not a real fan and do not belong here

>one of us has to blow up an army of Cybermen and one of us has to take care of some humans
>both of them arguing over being the one to blow up the Cybermen
I enjoyed Nardole and 12s (and most higher lifeforms 2bh) distain for the human race

>Is your author moniker "SaylaRay"
Eh... put it down as The Guy Who Made The Cover

Nah. Heaven Sent was a one off kino that will never be surpassed again.

It's pointless to hope for the impossible.

>S5 and the 50th
>Heaven Sent quality

What do you want your name to be for Nate's anthology? Can be a pen name.

Midnight for Tennant?

Big Bang Stonehenge for Smith?

I dunno.

The Guy Who Made The Cover

>She After S7 where she was more plot device than character.
Other way around m8

>not the girl who waited
S6E10 was a perfect episode and Matt's best imo, sad af to watch

also big bang was one of the worst episodes of series 5, you could picked literally any other episode (like vincent and the Doctor)

Chumbly sure hasn't shown up in a while.

Come on, guys and gals. I need entries.

I hate fucking niggers

But S7 Clara was "The Impossible Girl". She was the cracks in time or Bad Wolf of S7. Her actual character was a distant second in importance
It was only in S8 that she got any real characterisation. It was annoying but it was characterisation nonetheless.

Do you hate fucking NIGGERS or do you hate FUCKING niggers

>the girl who waited
Also one of the only episodes where Rory was great. God that episode was fucked up.

Midnight for 10 and Girl Who Waited for 11.

I agree. I dont mind the ambiguity but damn it was still the scariest since Midnight

Also this, what the fuck

10/Simm was way better and more kino than 12/missy

Missy was only good in S10, but in S10 she was really, really fucking good

>boardie

>kino

I hear you. She spends most the season trapped in her cell but I'll be damned if she wasn't great in those last two.

I guess I'm thinking of episodes that show cased the actor in the Doctor's role. Girl who Waited show cased Karen Gillan's acting (and to a lesser extent Arthur Darvill's), but not in particular Matt Smith. The Stonehenge scene show cased Matt Smith's acting more imo.

Similarly, Midnight for Tennant.

Girl who Waited was a great ep btw. One of my faves to rewatch.

its a gem in an otherwise mediocre run for a Doctor, really pulls on the heart strings and reveals the horrors of time travel technology when it goes wrong, the episode might have been better had the episode just ended with the older amy not dying off and instead telling the doctor and rory to leave her
i didnt like the whole "this is a time travellers child that goes to the end of the universe" bs cause its both unexplained plot shit from the clara danny stuff and also reuses the plot from utopia, great episode, really scary idea seeing as it relates to real world existence.
if we're using acting chops as the parameters as opposed to overall episode quality then family of blood would be tennants and matt smiths finale episode (or maybe rings of akehten?)

Midnight is dumb, all the characters are idiots

IMO S6 is broken because Amy and Rory's relative lack of reaction to the traumatic events of the midseries finale is just so alien and impossible to relate to that it makes all the stories in the second half feel so disconnected and clinical. It's a shame because The God Complex and The Girl Who Waited are fantastic episodes...in a vacuum. Moff really improved on this sort of stuff eventually, but S6 is just so impossible to connect with because it's so alien. The "Mels" thing is the most sad cop-out I've ever seen Moff pull. I was never able to really connect to Amy and Rory again after that midseries finale. They never felt human again.

>S6 is just so impossible to connect with because it's so alien
I usually see that associated with S7

or they're all grounded characters with development that all descend into a relatable hysteria given the alarming situation, driven to unspeakable thoughts once the survival instinct kicks in?

We need more entries for the classic Doctors. Perhaps a story where one of the Docrors meets the Thirteenth might work?

Or what if Bill met the 13th Doctor?

>what if Bill met the 13th Doctor?
>classic Doctors.

I don't like S7 much either, but Clara at that point doesn't feel like an impossible-to-relate-with robot, just undewritten.

nah

The Girl Who Waited and The God Complex fit where they are very well, being highly downbeat and melancholy takes on their relationship with the Doctor. It's basically just Night Terrors (which was swapped to the second half of the series after it was shot) which is out of place.

I like that specific picture of Jodie.

She has a look that says "I'm not an easy woman but please bend me over on the rail and fuck me hard like the dirty whore I am."

I agree but what I quoted literally says the opposite

Too stupid to realise not-Sky is blatantly evil until she literally starts spouting Tennant gibberish for no reason

Does 8 count as classic? I could do something with him

Will Bill even be in the Xmas special? Without a doubt Clara will show up but Bill? Looks like she completed her job of not giving a single fuck.

If the Doctor appeared before 2005 then they're classic

Yes, tying Amy and Rory into Rivers bullshit arc really ruined their characters.

fucking read this

I get what you mean, and I agree to an extent, but I just personally don't think any Amy and Rory story post Good Man Goes to War works. They never have any meaningful reaction to the trauma of that story, and it's handwaved with the cheapest move Moff ever did in "Let's Kill Hitler". They stopped feeling like people to me and it severely dulled the impact of otherwise great episodes like God Complex and Girl Who Waited.

Night Terrors is definitely worse of cause it's such a clear 6A adventure yeah.

quel dommage

Yeah, he counts as classic.

But if you want to do a 9, 10, or 11 story that also works. Frankly, every Doctor needs more entries.

Yes, Bill is confirmed from set reports to be in the Xmas special.

>Matt Smith's acting
>literally shout everything

Bill meets the First Doctor.

"A Black in my Tardis? Humh, this just won't do. It can't happen"

Pearl was spotted on set in her finale costume so possibly she had a change of heart about ditching the Doctor. Although Nardole is still fucked.

>not caring for people that you've been interacting with for hours all because "HUH DUH THE AUDIENCE KNOWS SHES THE BADDY SO THE HYSTERICAL HUMANS IN THE SITUATION SHOULD BE SMART AND LOGICAL" neck yourself

>what if Bill met the 13th Doctor?

That's an interesting scenario.....Bill dumps Puddle Waifu to travel with new gorgeous 13th Doctor incarnation?

Did you ever watch the prequel to Let's Kill Hitler where we hear Amy calling the TARDIS? Moffat made a huge mistake in not integrating that into the series proper somehow. Let's Kill Hitler in general needed to be reconceived and redrafted from scratch.

I don't inherently hate the idea, but it needed to be handled better. Either properly commit to them grieving about effectively losing their baby, or change the story to make it less traumatic. Even something like an episode timeskipping through them raising a baby River then having that River captured as an adult would have worked better. Anything that made them seem like actual parents.

Might do an 8/War/9 thing, I have a few ideas...

Reeee I don't want the Bill stuff touched again, I want to keep headcanon that she actually died and just hallucinated the Heather stuff and 12 just, uh, magically got back in the TARDIS somehow

I did, but it wasn't enough for me. Totally agree with you about LKH

Honestly I give Amy a get out of jail free card. She's known The Doctor for so long and even has a lover who experienced shit beyond humans. She also experience River which imo would make things harder to surprise her.

That and Matt Smith was my first Doctor so maybe I'm bias to his entire run.

The audience knows she's the baddie because SHE STARTS SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS

Oh no yeah I see now, my wording was ambiguous.
>(Clara) was a thrill-seeker. She After S7 where she was more plot device than character
I meant she became a thrill-seeker after S7, where (during S7) she was more plot device than character
Not that she was more plot device than character after S7

And ignore the "She" in that quote, clearly I'm far too tired to by typing anything. It's 5am here.

Perhaps someone should write it. I'd like to read it.

Write it! Eight with War and Nine sounds very interesting.

Moffat loves his fucking prequels and intermissions

>They never have any meaningful reaction to the trauma of that story
How are you supposed to react, though? No-one's ever lost their baby only to immediately find out that she's alive, happy, and right in front of them as an adult woman who they're already friends with. It's fundamentally incompatible with the human experience of parenting.

>S5
>not Heaven Sent quality
Day of the Doctor was eh though.

The prequel to Doctor, Widow and the Wardrobe is better than the actual episode

Blink or Midnight for Tennant, and I'm tempted to say Impossible Astronaut/DotM for Smith.

Very true. If you did an edit that just played all of that scene, a black screen for about 10 seconds, then cut straight to the ending of the special where 11 reunites with the Ponds, you'd have a solid little minisode.

I love Matt's performance FWIW, and I liked S5, and loved the 2013 specials (I'll defend Time of the Doctor anyday, I think it's absolutely fantastic). And Moff more than redeemed himself in my eyes by his great character writing in Capaldi era.

Night of the Doctor is one of his greatest achievments after all

Then it's fundamentally incompatible with the humans at home watching it. They were still robbed of the experience of their baby, raising her, and if Moff wanted to crib more from real-life parallels he could have gone more for how biological parents go after meeting their children as adults. But it's all breezed over and joked over and it's a mess to me personally.

When I posted that it was not because they are of the same quality. It was more about status. Fuck off it was GOAT.

Why must this be.

Just 12 and 1 on a Christmas journey about discovering their answers would be perfect. Bill better have a short ass cameo and not be integral to this shit.

no 8 is not now and has never been classic.
the 'Classic series' ended in 1989. I don't know why this confuses people so much.

It's so weird that it's essentially forgotten that River is their actual child aside from some played for laughs moments of River calling them mother and dad. In Asylum they never talk about their lost baby, Amy just says that she can never have any children and tries divorcing Rory for it. I can't take them seriously after LKH.

>Doctor, Widow and the Wardrobe
Jesus I forgot that existed.
Felt like such a waste of time until Matt goes back to the Ponds and then BAM, credits roll.

Still loved the reunion scene though.

AND YOU THINK TERRIFIED HYSTERICAL HUMANS WILL BE THINKING PROPERLY WHY EXACTLY???

exact same here. at least all the actors are fun and good

Asylum of Daleks? Man that episode was the definition of mediocre.

You're probably not going to see him because he got BTFO'd when his leaks pertaining to Kris Marshall being the Doctor were proven false.

M80 even Moff admits he fucked up with the non fallout of the mystic pregnancy arc

youtube.com/watch?v=bqTSasCISj4

I haven't seen it in several years but maybe
>prequel
>intro with 11 meeting madge
>they get the helmet off there and then
>madge invites him over for christmas dinner
>they have the whole "nobody should be alone at christmas" scene
>then cut to the reunion with the Ponds
That would be pretty cool

But Tennant was hardly in Blink, so I'd choose Midnight.

Still unsure about Smith. An user above said Rings of Akhaten, which isn't a favourite episode of mine. But Smith was fucking great in the one scene that redeems the episode on a rewatch.

what is the 13th doctors "thing"? like 2nd had the whistle, 3rd had a fucking car, 12th had guitar and sunglasses
im guessing
>sonic ring or something

what's her catchphrase?

lets do this

Yeah, it's watchable cause I like the cast but it's all very shallow on a storytelling level