twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the Cyber Police for not doing anything

Us. We done goofed

Literally me
T. Oldfag

The mother for birthing a disobedient child

END OF CONVERSATION FROM HER FATHER

>yfw jessi slaughter's dad is dead and shes in a wheelchair now

Him for raising a whore and not paying attention to his 14 year old daughter and allowing her unlimited access to a worldwide network riddled with pedophiles

Sup Forums for being edgy 14 year olds who dont understand that sometimes just because you can do something it doesnt mean you should.

Her for being an attention whoring little shit.

Mostly the dad tho

>shes in a wheelchair now

is that legit?

That's pretty sad man

Didn't she make $100,000s of dollars from media outlets and get sex change surgery.

Wasn't she doing cam shows with trannies lmao what a life

How long ago was this? I remember being on Sup Forums then and the Good Morning America theme was being spammed.

yes

>in a wheelchair

Damn. Last I heard, she was pretending she was a man. What a fucked up life she had.

They couldn't get a good enough backtrace going.

>oldfag
Never forget that the little whore shared pictures of herself spreading her vagina here, when she was 12 or 13. Or 11? I can't remember.
>bad parenting general?

Consequences were never the same

>tfw I was on Sup Forums when this was happening and tried to get people to stop harassing her

What a fucking moron I was

What a fatty.

and now shes pretending to be disabled

Same. I've learned a lot about women since then.

Not pretending, it seems

She just peaked at 14.

>The dark times when pedo shit stayed up

One of the things that genuinely keeps me up at night was that I participated in her and Boxxy's harassment. I feel like a pile of fucking garbage everyday of my life feel and you feel like a moron for defending her?

Sup Forums

>dark

she is. shes """"""""""trans disabled"""""""""" or whatever the fuck its called. she can still use her legs.

>read about they're disorder
What disorder? Is it just mental illness and too much time on tumblr?

>teh
what year was this, 2010?

Simple conservatism could have saved her. She could have found a good honest man and raised a good honest family.

Instead we have this. Thanks MTV

why is that funny

>i stay up at night because i laughed at retarded whores on the internet when i was young
Fuck you must have lived like an angel IRL.

Fag

>le internet hate machine mentally breaks a fourteen year old and then she had to contend with her father's death

Ya'll motherfuckers did this.

You underestimate how much I harassed Boxxy.

he's a permavirgin edgelord misogynist from /r9k/ who thinks all women are roasties. let him have his giggles.

unironically the day Sup Forums went too far

she had to change her name and her life is pretty fucked up now from the looks of it

We were. God I must've been 12 trolling this girl and getting responses.

Our consequences would never be the same.

>You underestimate how much of a faggot I am
No I don't.

can't tell if damien is faking or not

It's time to confess your sins. Tell us exactly what you did.

And DARK times they were, my friends. No one should have ever seen that mess.

the dad looks like Mario.

Story time boyo.

I sucked miles of dick
Pls boxxy 4gibsme ;_;

someone saved their old Sup Forums folder
:)

Yeah I remember being 12 or so and seeing a vagina that was my age for a change

>Frida Kahlo
>communist slut who fucked Trotsky

T h i c c

Looks like roast beef is back on the menu boys

Don't bullshit us man. Let's hear it.

i mean you have to understand that the internet can be like the Colosseum in Rome. She was a little chicken cutlet dangling herself over lions and tigers because she confused it for attention because her dad was shit.

It's totally dehumanizing when you're separated via a screen so to 14 year olds on Sup Forums fucking around with another 14 year old isn't viewed the way it really is. It just seems like a prank, but it's not a prank when it is coming from thousands of people.

Saw two real an hero threads. That I kinda feel bad about but fuck'em

I probably would....if she let me

I was 15 when that happened, we sent nudes to each other

>itt faggots pretending to be "oldfags" by remembering a shitty waifu and an attention whore

Call me when we're talking about some actual old shit like nevada-tan

Don't say that name. Jesus. getting nam flashbacks just thinking about Sup Forums in middle of waifu wars.

>Wikifag
Sup reddit

>two
Motherfucker I've seen like nine livestream Sup Forums suicides.

Jessi is an extreme case of what could happen if you give your children too much freedom. What sort of parents would think letting an 11 year old date grown adults and be unsupervised on the internet was a good idea?

>Sup Forums has a wiki

Alright lads time to 'fess up. Who jerked it to her?

>an hero
Yeah, that was fucked up. Did that ever make main stream news?

How many pizzas did you order user?

Mine

I'm fine for the most part

*twitch*

let me fuckin guess, her "medical issues" could be solved by not being so fucking fat

She has a Voldemort-esque thing with me too, everytime I read or hear her name I do this autistic twitch.

The same parent that thought screaming at his daughter's live-cam was a good way to get people to stop harassing her OTI.

I'm not saying anyone here could have stopped it, the amount of mentally ill shitheads that plague this site to this day would do the same thing tomorrow and nobody here could convince them it's a bad idea.

It's regrettable that she drew the hand that she did, and coming here didn't help her. No amount of hindsight will do anything, though.

>Newfag upset he wasn't around so pretends to have been around for nevadatan
What's next, spoofing your unix filenames? Claiming that you're an OG goon? Tell me more about your CapnCrunch whistles oh venerable elderfag.

Kys

I had a good cry over my own shortcomings and shitty behavior because I introduced a friend who wanted it to heroin and was concerned I helped him get addicted (he's not actually addicted now) and you're concerned about this literal whore?

did you think this post was clever or funny REDDIT GO AWAY

>thinks all women are roasties
all women are sluts, fucktoys, and cocksleeves, faggot

An hero and an inspiration.

You'll grow out of it. I think Warchief Rend Niggerhand is the Mayor of Cincinnati now.

She was fucked long before Sup Forums ever got a hold of her m8

Anyone remember those chicks having a sleep over and one of them using the hairbrush and the whole debacle about part 2 of the video that an user never shared?

Get the fuck out.

Everyone here is a newfag user, you should know that.

She was just an impressionable child with fucking actual monsters for parents, it wasn't fair.

Judging by the comments on JS' 2011 "apology" (read: comeback) video: >us for harassing / ruining that poor girl whose life was all peachy keen til one day the internet en masse showed up at her digital doorstep and ruined her life.

>People are so pussified nowadays that they literally white-knight Jessi Slaughter

Seriously, the girl got the attention she so desperately wanted and then acted like she was a victim.... To pine for even more attention!

The sad part = after her dad became a handful of memes she tried to start up webcams + chats to capitalize on her e-fame...... Only to get reported for being underage b& really quickly!

And now she's a fat slug who fancies herself as a boy named Damien.... Who can't afford expensive tranny stuff so she"s just stuck as a girl.

SERIOUSLY INTERNET: >WE OWE HER!!!! LET'S SURPRISE XE WITH A GOFUNDME PAGE THATS ALREADY GOT 25-50K SO >WE CAN MAKE DAMIEN A REALITY!!!!

>Jessi Slaughter claimed that she fucks til she bleeds
>it turns out that WE fucked her til she bled

She's already paid her ILLUMiNATi blood money... Let's make her a star!!!!

>Outb4 backtracing

>I fucked with Sup Forums one time.jpg
Hal Turner got off easy compared to her

This was some of the most surreal shit to witness unfold live back in the day. Jessi Slaughter was basically the end of good Sup Forums raids. To think how times have changed, now you get banned just for posting in a 'raid' thread.

Not even that, just not being a mentally i'll attention whore would solve it.

>Tell me more about your CapnCrunch whistles oh venerable elderfag.
Made me chuckle quite a bit

Crackychan. Good times.

I'm still not clear on why she's disabled, her legs look meany enough to do some walking. Is it all in her head?

Hey lads I think I was introduced to Sup Forums slightly after the fall of Boxxy. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what actually happened to her? I realize she was a youtube personality, was she just immensely harassed like Slaughter?

Remember when this was referenced on a fucking Cartoon Network show?

youtube.com/watch?v=b2Sg7nU1xqQ

No way did the censors realize what was being referenced

ill*

>you stare into the abyss and the abyss stares back

go back there

>nevada-tan
That was like 2004 dude. Move on